Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Belt Sword. What a nice piece of kit.

I really want one of these belt sword. Good for a SHTF/Zombie tool.:DIn Canada they would be prohibited from owning. It's consealed into a belt. Not sure what classificaton they would be in the states. Oh so sweet.B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTCoMZO5Eho&feature=player_detailpage

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

The sword is used mainly for slashing. Chinese swords can be very flexible. Look up chinese sword fighting on You-Tube, you'll understand what i'm saying. I've been studying the Arts from a very young age, since age 4.

Interesting concept....is there a source for this or do you have to do it yourself.

There's a store that sells them in the states some where. The info needed cant be found, likely blocked to canadian consumers through the internet some how. I'm sure if your living in the states, one can get the info needed.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

here we call it a machete pull a sword in texas and some one will shoot you DRT dead right there.

we got plenty of lawn care and land scapers who do the sword fighting thing it does not work for them

and in a place like here where guns are like rice at a wedding unless your in the woods and need it

it will just get you killed and cops here hate that kind of crap within a certain distance threat of death or

maiming injury they can shoot your butt and no one is going to care.

We have a saying here "he brought a knife to a gun fight" in other words they died a piec of pipe is more useful and deadly

as it has no blade and you can use both hands in bow / staff fighting fashion it will not break bend and has more mass

so when they clash the energy is more direct as to ping the person with the lighter weapon.

swords are made in hundreds of styles because they have limits and ergonomic problems guards and hilts can be a help or

hindrance a lance or spear {short} was the effective tool to overcome swords but since the invention of gunpowder I have

noticed that even the bayonet has been shortened even though the rifle has been also I would think that it would have gone

a bit the other way for reach so the common wisdom states that blades beyond fighting knifes are not needed.

as no country issues anything remotely imitating a sword is issued except in jungle terrain.

as was show in the chinese shovel video it is a replacement for a machete.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.

• here is the survival coupons codes to get a amazing material of survival struggling 
    • Hey all, This is sort of cool (okay really cool) and maybe some of you have heard about it because it's been plastered over FOX and mentioned by POTUS as well as other conservative-leaning news people (Huckabee, Diamond/Silk, Candace Owens, Mark Levin, etc..) and politicians. #walkaway is a movement based mostly on social media. Started last year, by Brandon Straka (pronounced Strawk - like "straw" with a "k"). He's a former 2016 HRC-voting hair stylist, from NE, now in NYC, homosexual, liberal who began to question the MSM and what he was hearing. He got really frustrated as he began to do his own research. Anyway, after having his own awakening to the lies of MSM he had been following, he began an online testimonial campaign in which former liberals can post their #walkaway stories, written or video. Many are now on the "Trump Train." Many have simply left the Left. Still, others have always been non-Left and are members in support. The amazing thing is how many different people from all walks of life are beginning to wake up. Lots are not conservative on all issues, but all have a love for the USA and dislike the demonization of open political and social thinkers and speakers. This group gives solace to people scared to voice their conservative opinions or views for fear of negative professional or personal responses. It now has budding smaller groups in all 50 states and an online discussion group where people discuss current topics or issues (WITH no vitriol, gasp).  Here's the original video from Brandon.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk This man, Brandon has a unique, stylish, well-articulated voice to help move people "in hiding" out into the open and not be silenced. Pretty much any video Brandon does is great. Here is the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALwalkawaycampaign/ As I see fights erupt online, I simply leave #walkaway in the comments. Brandon has a goal of 1 million members! The liberal media has called this campaign "Russian Bots" and "paid actors." It's not!!!        
    • thanks to all who  have served or are serving our great country....243 years in the making....   Trump did a good job today thanking each branch of our military and a long time coming salute to the coast guard too....
    • I can imagine food prices going up this Fall or Winter. Corn is used for live stock feed, & us humans consume a lot of corn based products, as well as corn based biofuel. I’ve been keeping a watchful eye on the mid-west of America, which is flooded by water. Where corn  & other crops are normally grown there. Farmers are quite worried about this years growing season. Time to stock up on extra food if you can, if you haven’t already. Stack it high, stack it deep. Store the foods that you normally eat. What ever the  amount of food you’ve stored,  try to double it if possible. Better extra safe, than sorry.