Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Vive

Are you a terrorist? Take the test to find out!

Pretty wild

The other day while sitting at a light behind a van my cell showed "FBI Surveillance Van" on the wireless connection.

I tried it a few days later and nothing.

Today after looping around the concrete underpass to the other side it showed again.

I thought at first it was someone naming their wireless that as a joke.

Surely someone in the lab setting all this up wouldn't do that?????

Got to be a fluke

If not..............guys, stop wasting your time..................i'm a nobody:confused:

Are cops terrorist?? Alot of places are becomming a police state, including Canada. Do i trust cops in general, No. Most cops that i see in my area, tend to terrorize the general public with the power of a badge. And alot don't even know the by-laws, that i know with personal experance. One cop that i talked to the other day stated that one was not allowed to roll their own ammo, & that it was a crime to do so.Ya Right. Most don't even know the differance between a non-restricted/restricted/prohibited firearm or weapon. These are the people that are sworn in to up hold the law. God, they should learn more about the by-laws they are suppose to inforce before becomming a cop. Do i hate cops, no. Alot that i've met tend to have a chip on their shoulders because they have a badge, so they must be better than us civilians, right, man do they have it wrong. Look what's happening in L A. Cops shooting at a inacent by standards, just because their vehical looked liked Donners. The person that their after. I'm not picking sides here, the cops should have checked the licence plate before shooting inacent people. Oh i can see lawyers having a field day with the cops shooting 2 inacent people. Just saying.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

Are cops terrorist?? Alot of places are becomming a police state, including Canada. Do i trust cops in general, No. Most cops that i see in my area, tend to terrorize the general public with the power of a badge. And alot don't even know the by-laws, that i know with personal experance. One cop that i talked to the other day stated that one was not allowed to roll their own ammo, & that it was a crime to do so.Ya Right. Most don't even know the differance between a non-restricted/restricted/prohibited firearm or weapon. These are the people that are sworn in to up hold the law. God, they should learn more about the by-laws they are suppose to inforce before becomming a cop. Do i hate cops, no. Alot that i've met tend to have a chip on their shoulders because they have a badge, so they must be better than us civilians, right, man do they have it wrong. Look what's happening in L A. Cops shooting at a inacent by standards, just because their vehical looked liked Donners. The person that their after. I'm not picking sides here, the cops should have checked the licence plate before shooting inacent people. Oh i can see lawyers having a field day with the cops shooting 2 inacent people. Just saying.

I feel a sudden dislike by my Canadian friend.

I feel a sudden dislike by my Canadian friend.

It's not that i dislike cops, fact is i'm friends to 3 retired cops. It's the the newer brass i have an issue with. They act tough with a badge & about 70-80% can't shoot worth a dam if their life depended on it. Some that i meet in my area as of late, if they were not in the police force. I would love to see them go one on one in the square circle. They need some serious woop ass kicking. Most would'nt last more than 2 minutes. Yes i'm abit pissed at some of them, they are worse than some criminals that i see out in the streets. I really wonder how they got hired in the first place.

i just remember that i was stopped 3 times in less than 1 hour and a 1/2 by canadien police when i travelled through the area once...they even threatened to impound my vehcile becuase i made a u-turn...DOH