Sign in to follow this  
Dangerwolfe

Anarchy in the USA

the revolution is already here covert laws being made riders on bills that spit in the face of the constitution and democracy

the full on in your face threat of confiscation representatives ignoring their oaths to uphold the constitution this is treason

if you or I did this when a government looses it's way it means the collective has gone over the rail.

We see it and hear it every day the abomination of our laws, people in power wasting tax money and flaunting their crimes

and lifestyles that would make a whore blush.

the person that squandered your tax dollars in Hawaii {i think} was just rehired some of the new REEDUCATION your bad if your

white and or a Christian no matter what color you are I am disgusted by what I see and hear on the news Benghazi had survivors

and they have been told to remain quiet { brave men died and saved their sorry hide and they won't come forward?}

the morals of our government and people involved with them conspiring to rob us blind and the citizens complete denial or

refusal to engage those responsible and the news is more responsible as they know and will not expose the stories

because of taking a side, please if your my brother and did something wrong I would send you up.

right is right and wrong needs to be punished as if it is not it is a cancer and it spreads I am sorry to say that

I feel we are in stage 4 and hospice has been called I very much doubt anything will save this country.

I feel strongly that we MUST take heed of the situation currently ongoing in Cyprus and the rest of the EU. If the Cypriots want their bailout, according to the IMF and the EU, then the funds in their bank accounts will be seized to the tune of 6.75% of the total bank deposit if, that deposit is LESS than 100k euro. If it is one euro more than 100k, than the "haircut" per account is 10% of the total account value.

Currently the banks are CLOSED, until the people "vote" for the bailout and their funds being "seized".(sequestered)

Also, bear in mind that private firearms ownership is outlawed on Cyprus, thanks to their previously being controlled by Great Britain-can't have the colonial subjects being armed, so the people have little recourse other than to "march" empty-handed against their current government.

Today's lesson, is:HAVE a month or longer supply of cash, DO NOT take it all out at once, dribble it out, and save it for this kind of a "rainy day". In one of the SoCal earthquakes, not a single ATM machine, electronic pay point in any retailer worked for more than 72 hours.

So, heed the warnings, be prepared, be invisible, be strong, there IS safety in numbers.

And yes, we can "fight City Hall" if need be. Remember that during the. 1992 Los Angeles riots, it still took FIVE freaking days to mobilize the California National Guard, and longer tog ammunition to them! Most of those NG troops were NOT carrying loaded weapons, they were unloaded due to lack of ammo! Remember, the US government still runs their various departments with the efficiency of the US Postal Service and most of their civilian employees are union members with union work rules.

You WILL have time if you prepare NOW! Quit worrying about these idiots, it's not like they can manage to spin up response quickly, think Hurricane Sandy"relief efforts" or worse, Katrina, neither of which are a model for efficiency, all the more to prepare NOW, and you will have time to heed the warning signs that are indeed all around us.

sorry man, but they will blame you and come looking.

Probably .... but THEY don't like guns. If they have them, they are not good with them. The most dangerous thing for the leftist is the growing group of sheriffs that are saying "not in my county". That means that the guys that KNOW how to use guns will not be on the anti-constitutionalists side. England failed to keep the American colonies because the Americans would not peacefully give up their guns.

Fortunately, the leftists never think that history applies to them. They are about to learn the hard fact that , yea, verily, it does apply to them.

It won't be any fun but it should be interesting.

TPSnodgrass like your train of thought it is a situation to keep an eye on in Cyprus I think it will happen here

that is why I keep my money close not in a bank that can close it's doors at anytime and stop there cash machines

and credit cards can limit or stop certain transactions or all.

Capt Bart that old curse, "may you live in interesting times" makes my butt pucker because it is the first of 3 curses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times

I am a Christian and I pray on a regular basis I am glad I am not the one who makes the decision on if a prayer is granted

or not some I have asked for were not in my best interest so now it is about praise and health for people I know {OF}

for decency, grace honor to to to thrive and peace love and the grace of God to be with us through every trail.

If we do not have the Holy Spirit our 6th sense is diminished or inhibited and IMHO we are going to need it

guiding our decisions on plans money and good reasoning of course the other side of the coin is,

"if you can keep your head when all about your are loosing theirs your obviously not aware of the situation"

or you could be a purist and choose the poem "IF" by Rudyard Kipling version.

A side note just saw a version of scales over their eyes as our leader was face to face with the text of Daniel from the bible

while visiting Israel.

All I can say is it is getting strangely dejavu in a biblical sense

Has anyone else seen After Armageddon, aired on The History Channel? I think that is probably one of the best run downs of a societal collapse and anarchy setting in.

I keep going back to the interview with the survivor from the siege of Sarajevo: "first, you must have a gun. Everything else is secondary."

Anyone here around for Katrina in New Orleans or Floyd in Eastern NC? I have heard stories about Floyd and I am doing more research.

Has anyone else seen After Armageddon, aired on The History Channel? I think that is probably one of the best run downs of a societal collapse and anarchy setting in.

I keep going back to the interview with the survivor from the siege of Sarajevo: "first, you must have a gun. Everything else is secondary."

Anyone here around for Katrina in New Orleans or Floyd in Eastern NC? I have heard stories about Floyd and I am doing more research.

Major.............i kept that article bookmarked about the guy in Sarajevo................it had a huge impact on my.

What a reality check!!!

Major.............i kept that article bookmarked about the guy in Sarajevo................it had a huge impact on my.

What a reality check!!!

t2940, are you talking about the same guy from Bosnia or you have another survival story from Sarajevo?

Let me put forth a scenario

if everyone is armed and scared or turned to bandits piracy or toll collectors key passes water sources used to be controlled by

land barons who charged a toll fro using water or passing through if you had something of value the promise of safe passage

may not be upheld.

how are you going to keep your weapon? if you have a pistol turn the corner and there are 2 with rifles or shotguns now your unarmed they are laughing and walking away with your stuff.

It is not about being armed it is about being in groups lucky and prepared that being stated a well set ambush and your toast.

in every situation someone is going to take advantage local thugs the military land owners in key crossroads / passes.

Trials in life magnify the true nature of a person in situations like this count on one thing you do not know anyone especially if

you have children there is noting so complex as the mother child relationship nor is it obvious.

read a little Shakespeare the book of David in the bible even some Greek mythology {it is not mythical} any how never but never count your chickens before they hatch or your eggs before there laid.

Snake, I think they will be laughing AND walking away with our stuff, AFTER we are debased, raped, sodomized, then killed.

I also believe anarchy for the most part will be localized, as it was in the 1992 riots in Los Angeles. While there were isolated "outbreaks" in certain demographic areas, they were quickly "contained" by the local constabulary, and a very well armed populace.

I DO know from first hand experience, liberal anti-gun people will arm themselves to protect themselves, witnessed it first hand then. Saw one group in West Hollywood, VERY anti-gun city that had one two inch S&W J frame for the neighborhood road block.

That one handgun, kept them from predation from the surrounding thugs. I donated a fifty round box of quality .38 Special ammo to them, had them reload it into the handgun, and give each watch team member five rounds for a fast reload. Was better than a stern look.

I noticed a number of makeshift "billy clubs" as well, which were and still are instant felonies, but under the circumstances, I thought were totally justifiable.

You fight with what you got. Battlefield pickups are OK too.

Agreed Snodgrass. Out of curiosity, was the department reaching a breaking point when National Guard units arrived? In New Orleans, I heard rumors of first responders pulling 50+ hour shifts and the department was brought to its knees by what was essentially desertion. I don't know as much about the riots as I'd like to. Have you done an after-action report for it on here? A write-up of what you what happened as you saw it, what you went through, etc. I'd be interested in picking your brain on that!

Standard rules of a gunfight apply. "Always win. Cheat if necessary." And "Bring a gun, preferably two; bring all your friends with guns, too." If I round the corner and its two against one, well...they better hope they shoot faster than me. My smallest handgun has an 8 round capacity and my primary carry is 15+1.

T2940, after seeing the initial post on that article, I also bookmarked it and sent it out to many of my like-minded friends. The article definitely made me rethink some of my preps and reinforced that a firearm is the key to my survival gear. My mother, surprisingly enough, took the article very seriously and purchased lighters, cooking oil and other things mentioned in the article. My father passed in July, and in a few short months my mother went from by-the-book liberal to gun-totting, die-hard conservative. I know that event changed her a lot and forced her to start taking care of herself and preparing for bad situations.

MajorK, it was widely held, in the view of MOST people in California, that LAPD then under Darryl Gates, LOST the city within the first few hours. While the "tactical alert" was sent out, no police "command staff" would make a decision or could agree(more importantly) where to stage "assets"(manpower) to avoid looking like protecting one area at the "expense of political capital" over another. The inmates of the asylum quickly recognized this and spontaneous outbreaks of mobocracy broke out all over southern California, from San Diego in the south to Riverside County to the east and up in northern Los Angeles County in Palmdale. San Diego squashed their "uprising" as Maxine Waters-D Los Angeles went on local SoCal television to pronounce the rioting and mob rule an "uprising".

Quite frankly, her comments only fanned the fire, and by the time she was finished after a few minutes, all hell broke loose. It took if memory serves me correctly, more than FIVE days for the Governor to call it the National Guard, and a few more days before those NG troops received ammunition for their firearms-no kidding, they were patrolling with NO ammo. Again, thanks to Maxine Waters-D-Los Angeles, she put out a press release noting the lack of ammunition, just in time to have several of the rioting looters, thugs, punks, gangster-scum, find out that NOT all NG units were out of ammo. At that point, the natives stopped their predation within a very few hours.

Those riots were used an excuse for several bits of legal unpleasantness as well, including The People's Bank, a small "inner city bank", on whose Board of Directors sat Maxine Waters husband, son, and two other relatives.Every single one of their "bad loans" on commercial and multi-residential properties, suffered those properties being "burned to the ground" from alleged rioting looters. Neat trick, except that about half of those properties were no where NEAR the riot areas.

Funny how the politicians always seem to benefit financially from the plight of others, when they use their bully pulpits.

Few people not living in the riot areas could have cared less when the rioting scum burned their own neighborhoods to the ground. It took years before the major chains would be coaxed into rebuilding their large grocery stores and big-box stores in those hell holes.

the dummies always burn their own places first, and found that contrary to popular belief, outside of those "neighborhoods" people with firearms defended themselves with real guns, real bullets, and LOTS of "enthusiasm". It was fairly easy to ID who the thug-looters were as well, once those geniuses, left their "hoods".

.....first responders pulling 50+ hour shifts and the department was brought to its knees by what was essentially desertion.

This is something that I foresee as being a problem for keeping the peace between the initial incident and the time the DHS troops arrive. The local units can only do so much and the large amount of red tape and bickering that usually slows things down. Unfortunately the events in Boston show just how quickly things can turn into a military controlled environment.