Sign in to follow this  
Dangerwolfe

Anarchy in the USA

Hi folks,

Lots of talk about mob/gang violence and anarchy in urban areas after a major SHTF but what would it look like? This video is a good prelude. I lived in CA near LA and I remember these events, my office closed because of the smoke from the burning city. Expectation were that the riots would spread to our area so the boss cut us loose.....

Some folks here were kids at the time, or lived in other parts of the country.

Now, just imagine same event with no cops, no fire department, and no National Guard, etc. to quiet things down.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujoqjb1DdBs

Regards,

Wolfe

With the weather going up & down like a YO-YO these days. Wait & see what people do when theirs no food at the stores. I've been to third world countrys where normal people become & behave like animals, just to get a spoonfull of food.

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

I hope we don't see any more riots but the fact is we have become so spoiled in this society that entitlements are a way of life. Anything that interferes with "our rights" (free food, free board, free cellphone, I could go on) results in an explosion of violence because that is what has worked in the past. The big cities are a powder keg and for those of us who have to wade through the filth there everyday to make a living, you can bet we keep our ears to the ground to judge just how restless the natives have become.

I was present and "involved" in the Los Angeles 1992 Loot, Scoot and Shoot-Rot-Knee Kang Festival. I was not a looter, I was one of the good guys. I had more than 30 attorneys call me from downtown Los Angeles, asking/begging/demanding I "bring them a gun", so they could defend themselves and their families, or to get home. I reminded them that, a.)they supported California's mandatory 10 day "cooling off" period, b.) No private party transfer of firearms without going through a DROS dealer, and they were to a man/woman members of the ACLU.I did suggest they flash their Bar cars or ACLU membership card, and that when it was shoved into their rectum, it would indeed hurt worse coming out then going in. I did not illegally loan, transfer, let anyone borrow, give or sell anything to them.

They had to suffer the natural consequences of their actions.

After raising our family in SoCal for almost thirty years, we sold our home got out of the crush of humanity and never looked back. When it took an average of. six hours just to get out of town on a normal holiday weekend-leaving in the morning, I did not care to try evacuating in the midst of a crisis or emergency.

Ever see an empty shelf or sparsely stocked one at your local wal-mart? thank "just-in-time" inventory ordering and shipment. They stock NOTHING in the back, food stuffs are shipped in daily as with most grocery stores.

If there is. a major weather storm, natural disaster, freeway screw up, software glitch, power outage at the distribution hub, your local grocery store is NOT getting re-supplied quickly.

Throw in a panic situation (think the run on guns and ammo ) and you are SOL for a long time.

Prepare now, be wise, be invisible as you can be, use cash

Well all I know is every Friday and Saturday I worked mexican {south american bars} I don't know about the

rest of the neighborhood but it sure looked like anarchy there cat fist gun knife and pool stick fights were the norm

fun and stitches had by all even me a time or 2.

It is not that there is going to be anarchy but that it has been here but many have not been introduced to it some areas

where crack and other cheap drugs are available it is a ongoing and constant lifestyle so when a financial or other event happens

it is going to be normal for them but the rest of people will have a bit of a learning curve.

I have dealt with convicts and the scum bar crowd for so long it is not a problem that is why I was so negative about the

post on pre attack gestures many of these people are sociopaths and give no indications they seem just as happy and normal

until they try to jump you in fact drugs give them a continuous smile and laugh that belies no intent.

but their heart is as black as coal and their only concern is money or trade stock like jewelry your vehicle clothes shoes

etc. to get more of whatever they need.

I am very adept at dealing with liars thieves and such having been in local politics working in prisons and biker ethnic and nude

bars I have had the company of many a murderer thief grafters forgers pimps ho's fences chop shop owners gang bangers and

dry humpers, lookie loos and total psycho's .

and in my professional opinion politicians hand down are the most honest and empathetic looking but actually worse than the cons.

dope heads and pimps.

I am with TPS get ready or f___ you your on your own.

That day is comming, every MAN, WOMAN, CHILD needs to hold their own weight. When people loose everything they own , they loose it. Better know how to hold your own, or be prepard to be walked on. Oh ya the UN will be there to help you out.:rolleyes:

In GOD I Trust, Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!

it will cost the government more money and resources to pursue the door to door confiscation of your firearms. Chances are, they wont do it. but i wouldnt put it past them either.

But thats the point..They dont care about the MONEY..REALY look at the spending NOW.DO they care about what they SPEND? It's VERY easy to say it will cost too much..REALY 17 Trillion in DEBT is a real number and its now 400,000 per each person in the United States.

So THEY WILL COME ENMASS...10 to 15 at a time per home..Yes there willl be News coverage to show how easy it is to have your stuff taken!They will give Examples of ALL THE GOOD People who surender the stuff...and get Gift cards!!!!!!

They will also show how useless it is when the Military Backs them up...A 50 cal. mounted to A Humvee pulls up your street loaded with Troops(5)and 4 police cars(16) a News Team recording the Event!!

First A LADY comes to the door with Paper(they have already surounded your home...308 looking at you)She is smilling and says you need to give up your STUFF>>

NO,WELL?THESE GUYS will take it if need be and than the others still living will go to jail with ALL THE OTHERS......

Its all captured on film to be played on National NEWS....Spewing the Lie that "We are only protecting the Children"..Give up because you cant take on the "Powers to Be"..

This will be replayed 150 times an Hour...Just like somebody Taking a drink from a WATER BOTTLE......

NUF SAID.

If they take your guns they'll be sitting ducks for an invasion and you won't be able to help them.

If you don't think there is anybody that wants to invade us..................think again

Just thinkin out loud

Its about Control and FEAR...

Once you control by fear..you control completely!

Thats why they "FEAR" the common person who does NOT fear them ..There will be no control..

As it is we subject ourselfs to the LAW because we know the difference between Right and Wrong and hope that your fellow neighbors follow the same "Law"..

We are a nation of "Laws" and have GOD GIVEN RIGHTS that can not be taken away by "Laws" made by men who are only twisting common sence to gain more POWER and Control..

That is todays problem....another generation that does not understand Freedom ...and the cost already paid..

JMHO

I do believe we need to become good messengers of the hope and faith that comes with real freedom. If one of your neighbors expresses an interest in learning how to shoot, TAKE them shooting with you, be kind,show them the proper safety rules, let them experience the fun. While doing that, educate them on WHY the Second Amendment guarantees the rest of our rights, and that our rights do NOT come from our Government, and the any power the government has comes from US, and US alone.

I'll step off the soap box now....

I do believe we need to become good messengers of the hope and faith that comes with real freedom. If one of your neighbors expresses an interest in learning how to shoot, TAKE them shooting with you, be kind,show them the proper safety rules, let them experience the fun. While doing that, educate them on WHY the Second Amendment guarantees the rest of our rights, and that our rights do NOT come from our Government, and the any power the government has comes from US, and US alone.

I'll step off the soap box now....

Good Post TPS

I have to agree with P210SIG, a revolution is coming. Society has slowly allowed itself to let its right's be stripped away all under the misguided image of protection. The media hides the truth, our government tramples on the Constitution and has made a punchline out of the Bill of Rights. The image that gun ownership is a symbol of hate, racism and is vilified has not onlhy become profilic within the media but also openly encouraged by many within our government.

The federal government spends an uncontrollable amount, the populace is now more dependent on the government that ever. As was mentioned before- just in time shipping has created a 24 hour shortage scenario. I find it deplorable that our government "recommends" having a small emergency supply -- HOWEVER -- if you own firearms and store you own food for longer than a week -- you are branded a possible subversive terrorist!

At this point I have given up on our government seeing the light, I now am focused on being prepared and keeping my family as safe as I can.