Sign in to follow this  
P210SIG

Administration Hopes to Curb Gun Rights Shot as Entire NRA Converts to Islam!

Found this also..

Bounty on RATS...

City leaders acknowledge the problem and are trying to come up with a solution like more secure garbage cans and educating the public on how to keep the rats at bay. However, the proposal that has everyone talking is a rat bounty -- $5 for each dead rat a homeowner turns in.

"When we first heard it, it was like oh come on. Really? A bounty. But then we talked about it some more. We said if it does help us find out where the issues are, it may be something worth considering. We know we're not going to trap our way out of rats being in existence," said Acting City Manager Mike Smith.

The thought is track where the rats are coming from and you have a better chance of fighting the problem. Homeowners would have to agree to allow inspectors onto their properties so they can bait the area -- outside of the box thinking that has some people shaking their heads.

"The bounty for the rats I think is kind of ridiculous," said Hawkins. "$5 a rat, I could've gotten $55 this summer. That's $55 they could've put towards solving the problem."

If you have a problem with a rodent/RATS...why are you asking for help from the CITY???

DA AH

LMAO

NO I think he is serious LOL I love this idea I am getting me a dress and wearing the SOB I am tired of being

blamed for every thing in this country besides I can carry easier wearing a dress and if the cops stop me let them give

me a hard time I sue their azz into the next century as you have seen that list of supporting sheriff's and police chiefs

was kinda thin most Muslims here do not walk the line they wear western clothes and go to nude bars drink and gamble

eat unclean food and marry women who are not muslim and make them convert come on if the can have it both ways

why can't we let us do this this is the perfect idea they do not require a person to PROVE their faith they just bad mouth it

and make jokes about it if we wear this get up and start showing up at local democrats offices and demanding our rights

what the hell are they going to do call the police they allow the black panthers and farakhan to show up with shotguns

and talk trash and incite civil unrest so let us do this and shove it in their face we got closet democrats infiltrating

the republican party if you show up for work wearing one of these bed sheets what are they going to do FIRE YOU want

to protect your job if your a muslim your a religious minority they have to give you 5 breaks a day and make a place for you to

have your prayers you pray to whom you want I mean all these atheists don't climb all over muslims do they.

hell I am going to wear a burka and screw them when they ask for a photo I.D. I am sick and tired of our government

bending over backward for a bunch of agitators and screaming about their rights it is time for us to turn the tables

on these azzez I remember a statement that we cling to our GOD AND GUNS let us see how if we look muslim if they got the

B@lls to ask if we really are muslim last i heard it was illegal to ask or promote anything about religion LMAO

OH YEA BABY I'M IN all these jerks on the comedy channel make a joke out of anything christian let us all show up

at the local comedy club and when they start that crap we can start raising cain in a sheet yelling we are a

religion of peace and we do not tolerate the harassment of our Christian brothers and see what them smart mouth azzez have

to say then acuse them of being faithless wh@res LOL this is an idea that works just like "THEM" they can lie to a non muslim

let us see how they like that crap they hide behind women and children and the ends justify the means.

I have been bad mouthing Wayne La pierre errrr excuse me Hamid al pierre but this is the perfect non violent slap in the face

to a government that has had their foot on our neck and talking crap and threatening to take our rights and taxing us to death

HELL I am going to do it I am sick and tired of all these jerks getting away with murder literally and if we get a traffic ticket

we are a felon they are about to make 12 million felons legal if that does not make you go out and buy a dress then

quit pissin and moaning about it and do something this is the perfect vehicle to get behind LOOK AT THE BENEFITS

anyone who bothers you you can have them arrested

or sue them file harassment charges get protection orders etc.

JOB SECURITY they can't fire you if they do you got them by the b@lls boss up your azz like a tape worm back him off

this is American you can as George Carlin used to day my name is %&*&&$(#! it pronounced SMITH all the letters are silent.

you cna do whatever you want you can dress like a muslim and eat a bacon burger it your RIGHT

we have seen the left and minorities work the system and laugh in our faces it is time to stick it where the sun don't shine

they want confusion and division let's give it to them OH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL..... this is a joke that will never end I can have

fun with this one.

Found this also..

Bounty on RATS...

City leaders acknowledge the problem and are trying to come up with a solution like more secure garbage cans and educating the public on how to keep the rats at bay. However, the proposal that has everyone talking is a rat bounty -- $5 for each dead rat a homeowner turns in.

"When we first heard it, it was like oh come on. Really? A bounty. But then we talked about it some more. We said if it does help us find out where the issues are, it may be something worth considering. We know we're not going to trap our way out of rats being in existence," said Acting City Manager Mike Smith.

The thought is track where the rats are coming from and you have a better chance of fighting the problem. Homeowners would have to agree to allow inspectors onto their properties so they can bait the area -- outside of the box thinking that has some people shaking their heads.

"The bounty for the rats I think is kind of ridiculous," said Hawkins. "$5 a rat, I could've gotten $55 this summer. That's $55 they could've put towards solving the problem."

If you have a problem with a rodent/RATS...why are you asking for help from the CITY???

DA AH

LMAO

Hay! Hey! Hey!! Hold on here! Sumbeaches......

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.

• here is the survival coupons codes to get a amazing material of survival struggling 
    • Hey all, This is sort of cool (okay really cool) and maybe some of you have heard about it because it's been plastered over FOX and mentioned by POTUS as well as other conservative-leaning news people (Huckabee, Diamond/Silk, Candace Owens, Mark Levin, etc..) and politicians. #walkaway is a movement based mostly on social media. Started last year, by Brandon Straka (pronounced Strawk - like "straw" with a "k"). He's a former 2016 HRC-voting hair stylist, from NE, now in NYC, homosexual, liberal who began to question the MSM and what he was hearing. He got really frustrated as he began to do his own research. Anyway, after having his own awakening to the lies of MSM he had been following, he began an online testimonial campaign in which former liberals can post their #walkaway stories, written or video. Many are now on the "Trump Train." Many have simply left the Left. Still, others have always been non-Left and are members in support. The amazing thing is how many different people from all walks of life are beginning to wake up. Lots are not conservative on all issues, but all have a love for the USA and dislike the demonization of open political and social thinkers and speakers. This group gives solace to people scared to voice their conservative opinions or views for fear of negative professional or personal responses. It now has budding smaller groups in all 50 states and an online discussion group where people discuss current topics or issues (WITH no vitriol, gasp).  Here's the original video from Brandon.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk This man, Brandon has a unique, stylish, well-articulated voice to help move people "in hiding" out into the open and not be silenced. Pretty much any video Brandon does is great. Here is the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIALwalkawaycampaign/ As I see fights erupt online, I simply leave #walkaway in the comments. Brandon has a goal of 1 million members! The liberal media has called this campaign "Russian Bots" and "paid actors." It's not!!!        
    • thanks to all who  have served or are serving our great country....243 years in the making....   Trump did a good job today thanking each branch of our military and a long time coming salute to the coast guard too....
    • I can imagine food prices going up this Fall or Winter. Corn is used for live stock feed, & us humans consume a lot of corn based products, as well as corn based biofuel. I’ve been keeping a watchful eye on the mid-west of America, which is flooded by water. Where corn  & other crops are normally grown there. Farmers are quite worried about this years growing season. Time to stock up on extra food if you can, if you haven’t already. Stack it high, stack it deep. Store the foods that you normally eat. What ever the  amount of food you’ve stored,  try to double it if possible. Better extra safe, than sorry.