Sign in to follow this  
wardog513

I guess our tanks can fire "nuclear bombs"

well they can actually not tanks but as I recall but hey a lot has happened and sabots and other advancements

could have allowed for this.

the 155 can maybe Capt Bart can wade in

the only draw back was the distance and terrain flat land was not advisable as the whole line of sight thingy

{glow in the dark for shooters and shootees} like a grenade there is a reason people throw it and duck and it is

not to look dramatic, those little b@stards sling sh*t everywhere they are not a precision or surgical strike tool.

they do rearrange furniture and you do not have to worry about window cleaning anymore.

Tactical nukes can be delivered by artillery shell, tank or otherwise. If you go through the airborne museum at fort Campbell they have a man carried tactical nuke rocket on display there, oh course one of my kids knocked on it!

well I know museums have a plethora of mans greatest achievements but not all were successful in practice.

Some are mockups due to the fact that the original self destructed the bat was one a few versions of limpets

and some of the first run of the new improved baseball grenades and some specialty ones had a larger radius

than a man could throw and had to be toned down to insure survivability.

Tactical nukes can be delivered by artillery shell, tank or otherwise. If you go through the airborne museum at fort Campbell they have a man carried tactical nuke rocket on display there, oh course one of my kids knocked on it!

and yes they can however in the context of what bloomberg is talking about he is using the rounds that have depleted uranium in calling them "nuclear bombs"