Sign in to follow this  
Kountry Boy

and then there were none

Guys I figured I would preach to the choir and just say that alot of firearms particularly pistols are completely out of stock both online and off. Hopefully yaw had the foresight to buy up early.(rhetorical statement).

Just waiting on the politicians to figure out exactly when they will regret certain decisions.

It'll be messy regardless. The damage Is irreversible at this point I think because so many have so much in the way of the second amendment that it's only gonna take one shooting over the amendment dispute to set off a chain reaction.

oh, they know, same kind people that burnt the Reichstag, same story , different words, same result...

Stupid people in leadership fail to realize how dangerous the thing they are doing is.

Got my AR about 2 months ago SW MP15 for 600.00 smartest purchase I'd ever made. pQUOTE=Kountry Boy;54948]Guys I figured I would preach to the choir and just say that alot of firearms particularly pistols are completely out of stock both online and off. Hopefully yaw had the foresight to buy up early.(rhetorical statement).

Just waiting on the politicians to figure out exactly when they will regret certain decisions.

You had asked when they realized they'd made a mistake?

Its when they're barricaded in the building and the mob is coming for them with torches and pitchforks...same as for Frankenstein.

post of the day:cool:

It'll be messy regardless. The damage Is irreversible at this point I think because so many have so much in the way of the second amendment that it's only gonna take one shooting over the amendment dispute to set off a chain reaction.

This is what they WANT...it gives a reason to enforce anything!!

But it will cause" bl@@d" in the streets and a divided nation..that will never heal..

Guys I figured I would preach to the choir and just say that alot of firearms particularly pistols are completely out of stock both online and off. Hopefully yaw had the foresight to buy up early.(rhetorical statement).

There is still a number of firearms available, if you spend the time to search. Ammuntion and reloading supplies are actually more difficult to find than some guns.

I have taken notice to this Overbuilt, but im the kind of guy that would rather spend a couple extra dollars on quality and feel more secure in my purchase ie; Ruger, Glock, Springfield, Marlin, Winchester and Remington to just name a few. Im not big on buying what I call crap like taurus, rossi, and other third world type of makers of the firearm world. MHO. I was taught growing up to always buy what i could afford but it would never hurt to save a couple more dollars and buy something more reputable as oppose to saving a dollar and risk trouble with the item.

This is what they WANT...it gives a reason to enforce anything!!

But it will cause" bl@@d" in the streets and a divided nation..that will never heal..

Yea like that north and south thing that happened back when was it 1861 in your neck of the woods we still are not

over that divide yet but those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it {paraphrased}

The south shall rise again!