Sign in to follow this  
William Tell

Wyoming's gun control plan!

Wyomings response to the VP and Obama? A state bill that states: "Any federal agent coming into the state of Wyoming to enforce any federal weapons ban will be charged a fine of 50,000 dollars, and/or up to five years in state prison."

Yay Wyoming!

Wyomings response to the VP and Obama? A state bill that states: "Any federal agent coming into the state of Wyoming to enforce any federal weapons ban will be charged a fine of 50,000 dollars, and/or up to five years in state prison."

Yay Wyoming!

I would love to see other Governors also grow a pair.

either missouri or mississippi are going to do the same thing...

It's us here in the show me state( Missouri)! We have a dem for governor but a veto proof house and senate, this is a cause of many conversations and some liberals have asked how we think we can do such a thing.....I reply just the way other states do to supersede federal laws on pot and gay marriage.....that shuts them up fast and the look of impotent rage on their faces is priceless!

Makes me wonder whatever happened to states rights

It was decided that they didn't have any when Lincoln broke the law by going to war to keep the union together.

Maybe some folks are starting to wake up and realize that just because the Federal gubment says that's the way it is, doesn't make it so.

I just wonder about common sense looks like it died in dc.
I don't wonder....putting common, sense and DC in the same breath is nuts. That place is a "fun house" (smoke and mirrors for all). When you have people who want to inact legislation to see what its effects on the country will be rather than study the legislation to understand it and make a rational decision as to its merits says it all....the wackos are running the hospital.