Sign in to follow this  
catfish hunter

If you were starting over what would your survival guns be?

I guess I would have to go with the following. As the list goes, they get less important to my needs.

1 .22LR Rifle (either a 10/22 or any of the marlin tube fed variants)

2 9mm Pistol (I like the Smith M&P9)

3 12ga Shotgun with a couple diff barrels (I like the Mossberg 500)

4 Bolt Rifle for larger game (I like my Mosin)

5 .22 cal Air rifle (something in the 750+fps range) cheap and fairly quiet

6 .410 or 20ga shotgun for small game hunting (maybe the Rossi combo, that way I have a second.22)

7 .338 Lapua Mag (What the hell, I had to put something interesting in here. haha)

Good list. I have the Rossi 22/410 combo and like it. If I was doing it again though, I'd buy the Savage 42 combo gun that one wasn't out yet at the time. 22LR top barrel and 410 bottom barrel in an over and under configuration. They have a version with a 22 mag top barrel I'd like to have.

I would have to go with what I already have.

1 - Ruger SS conv. .22/.22mag 5.5" l.

2 - CZ 452 American in .22lr with Leupold 3-9x33 efr scope

3 - SKS

4 - CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39 with Leupold 2.5-8x36 B&C scope

5 - Rossi M92 22" bl. in .38spl./.357mag.

6 - S&W model 10-7 .38spl.

7 - Rem. 870 12ga. 28", 26" and 18.5" barrels

8 - Kimber custom TLE II .45acp

I have more handguns, rifles and shotguns but these are what I use the most and the core of my arsenal.

Nice list. I like the idea of having a bolt and auto rifle that share ammo, also a handgun/rifle that share ammo. To me this simplifies stocking ammunition and gives a back-up method of firing it if one firearm fails. I've looked at that CZ myself, but since I don't currently own a 7.62x39 I've held off of buying. With the price of that ammo increasing my interest in buying rifles in that caliber has waned. If I already had alot of the ammo or a rifle in it I'd think differently.

I saw on TV today that Mossberg is working on a MVP rifle in 308 to take AR-10 magazines. If that happens I really hope they also release one in 243 win. If not I may buy a 308 version and have it re-barrelled. An R25 in 243, with a bolt gun back-up that takes the same mags/ammo would be on my list for sure.

I'd go with a Springfield Socom II with an Aimpoint Comp M4 and a Viltor Sopmod stock, an H&K USP .45, and a Ruger .22 pistol. Shotguns are nice for birds and people in real close, but the .308 or .45 would work fine for that too. I can carry all three of these guns with me at once and do whatever I would ever need to do. The .22 pistol will work for birds and quiet work.

when it comes to takin' care of business in a dynamic situation

12 gauge pump with 00 & #4 buck as any scenario I contemplate comes to up

close and personal and your going to need a lot of lead fog to back em' up.

If I could only have 2 I would take a Remington 870 ad a Ruger 22/45.

I have noticed a leaning toward long distance arms

well sniping is not defense in fact it is the opposite.

if your on the move being ambushed is very likely and is the most common way to meet your maker and anyone

who thinks they can avoid one is whistling through a graveyard.

bugging out is the most dangerous and you cannot carry enough of anything but a and a 10/22 & 22/45 with some

varied ammo I have 22 cb's shorts Agila subsonic and mostly CCI 40grn HV and a large caliber pistol for larger game.

you cannot hope to carry enough rifle ammo for squat a 200 round battle pack, 5 mags and a rifle really

I would rather carry 2K + 100 rounds and 3 arms for the same weight I have walked a 100 miles numerous times

without a supply chain your not going to make it any data makes it very plain it takes a minimum of 5 to 7 persons

to support 1 troop in the field they do not cook they can hot MRE's get new clothing and web gear for anything worn out

new magazines fresh ammo medical evac close air support radio and drone intel and artillery support.

if it ever gets so bad that you have to leave your home or get burned out {LA riots} there will not be a group that can or

will help.

a friend of mine is going to be a boat nik well that's nice boats are not bullet proof, nor are vehicles and with all the sniper

rifles I do not see anyone making it to their bugout.

I was meaning for bugging in not out. You are right about the weight of ammo, I found that out real quick when I started weighing things. I go a different route since 12 gauge shells are heavy also. My BOB currently has 110 loose rounds of 223, 60 rounds of 223 in 20rd mags, and my 7615 carbine with another 10 rounds. In addition I have my 15oz 22LR pack rifle with 2lbs of subsonic ammo and my 357 revolver with 50 rounds of mixed ammo. The weight adds up quick, I'd like to add more 223 but it gets heavy in a hurry. My wife's bag has a 10-22 with 750 rounds, 60 rounds of 223, and 50 rounds of 357 for her revolver. Past that her bag carries mostly her emergency kit and our bulky/lightweight items to keep the overall weight low.

Anything you can carry on your back will always be a compromise.

I guess it depends on who you are envisioning fighting or what you envision will be necessary to survive. And these two envisioned scenarios are quite different depending on location. If I were in LA, I'd probably be screwed. Fortunately, I live in a rural area where my biggest concern would be warmth and food gathering. Also, due to where I am located, I would anticipate longer shots as being the norm....and larger animals. I also think that if a military force were to kick my door in, I would go down in a hail of bullets. I would not survive, regardless of gun choice. My rifle may be nicer, but when they take your door down with 20 guys, you lose. My hope would be that I am not the first house to be stormed, so that I have a chance to get to higher ground and "snipe"....or just run further than the clowns with vests, helmets, and all the other gear that they would likely carry. I think I am better in "my" woods than any police or military guy would be. They would be at a distinct disadvantage.

I've seen some great ideas here but the only thing I would change in hindsight is I would have started earlier and standardized my calibers even more than I already did. Of course, this is all hypothetical, including any firearms I had before that unfortunate boating accident where all my firearms ended up at the bottom of the lake. Now I have to make do with an assault slingshot (it looks really tacticool and has a bayoney lug) and stern language.

Catfish, I like the idea of having the wife carry some extra ammo for you. I don't even want to know what you had to give up to work that deal.

Oh, Catfish, I agree. I just think it is funny. The relative weight of 22 ammo to say, 45ACP or 308 makes the 22 a great choice for packing into a GOOD bag. For bugging out, if I had it to do over I would go with Marlin Model 60s over the 10/22 even though it is considered heresy by some. I like the tube magazine for plinking and small game and if you happen upon some old 22 Shorts or 22 Longs (though I don't see them much anymore around here) they are still compatible.

I have a 10-22 and two Marlin 60's. The only reason I prefer the 10-22 is that I got the Timney trigger spring kit in it. The marlin triggers are real heavy. All are good shooters and with open sights I prefer the Marlin. I keep one Marlin zeroed with the Winchester subsonic loads and it feeds them fine, comes in handy. I have a couple old bolt guns and my single shot pack rifle that handle the other 22 loads.

I'm getting recoil averse in my old age. If I was starting over it'd be

20 ga pump

.357 Mag revolver (east Texas) or .44 Mag (bear country) or .45 Colt/ACP Revolver

.22 LR

.Lever gun in pistol cartridge

If I was in long range country, I'd add a .308/.30-06 for game. A real combat battle rifle (don't start any wars here but a 5.56 is not a battle rifle round) would serve here. I like the M1 Garand, the M14/M1A, the PTR/H&K 91 etc. These are all proven battle rifle designs and rounds that will take larger game or reach out reliably to 800 yards and touch somebody.

That gives me hand guns with multiple ammo possibilities, a common shotgun that does the job without the recoil of a 12, a 150-200 lever gun with ammo to match my handgun (and will take deer sized game or Texas hogs which are tougher) and a .22 for the squirrels. Depending on location the .30-06 or .308 might get the nod, just because that's what the hunters use. I don't currently own a .30-06 although where I grew up it was "THE" gun all of us boys wanted and was way more common than the .308. With mail order outfits around, that is not quite the problem it once was.

blam, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam, blam, PLING makes my heart sing.

knock on wood never got M1 thumb and I like that you do not have a mag in the way when prone in fact it is a great

brush swamp rifle as it has few wait a minute chunks hanging off it and great peep setup with a national match rear

it dials in like a laser.

only problem is the clips fly out with that tell tale pling and if you don't pay attention you will run out.

another plus is 180 to 220 grain bullets in 30-06 or if converted to .308 then 165 or 180 grain versus the 147+or - grain standard both in Boat Tail spire point or hollow point long shooting and hard hitting.

I like heavier bullets as they are longer and stabilize themselves better over distance than shorter lighter bullets

keeping in mind op rod failure beyond 2,400 FPS with heavier bullets keeping that in mind custom loading your rounds

you can get out to 1,000 with enough thump to handle non padded targets.

I never thought butt stroking with an AR was a good idea but a M1 or a M1A now that will leave a mark IMO.

It's always fun to go shooting with someone who is using an AR. I wait for them to fire off a few mags, then pull out the old M1a. Kaboom, Kaboom, Kaboom....then they want to try it. After they fire off a few, the comment is usually "Holy cow! that thing rips." Isn't it funny how the numbskulls in the media keep pointing fingers at the AR...."why do you need such a powerful gun?" or "Nobody in their right mind would use such a powerful gun for deer hunting." Well....actually, I wouldn't use such an weak gun for deer hunting. I know, I know, it will work, but it is not ideal. A .30 caliber or a super fast .25-06 or something along those lines is much more efficient. A 5.56 is good for wounding people (and killing), but a .308 or .30-06 will take care of humans (weak) and deer, elk (strong) and almost anything else in a bind much quicker. The combination of rapid firepower, nock them on their behind 165 grain bullets, and ability to take out chumps as well as elk, at a safe distance makes the M1a my go to gun if I had to run out the door in a hurry...which I had to do a few months ago when my dog started chasing a mountain lion out of my driveway and up the mountain!

Newby to these threads. I have enjoyed the comments, the info and the editorials across all boards. This thread happened to catch my eye because this is where I am currently in my preps and my concerns. Was looking at an AR prior to the Conn shooting. However, couldnt make up my mind so lost the opportunity for now. Was looking at the AR because I was familiar and comfortable with it courtesy of the Corps. Since that time I have had time to do some more research and as a result all things considered including, attack on anything "tactical" looking, ammo availability, versatility, weight of ammo and weapon for humpin it, concealment and something women would not be intimidated from using, I am seriously thinking the Ruger 10/22 take down. Currently have Moss 500 and a Glock 19. Want something to put some rounds a little further down range with a scope for hunting or if needed self defense to lay down cover fire while we call in some of you guys with your arty:)

Also, girlfriend just got her permit and is looking for a hand gun that she could be comfortable with. She is new to guns but not afraid to learn. Need something to get her started but something she can grow into for self defense.

Newby to these threads. I have enjoyed the comments, the info and the editorials across all boards. This thread happened to catch my eye because this is where I am currently in my preps and my concerns. Was looking at an AR prior to the Conn shooting. However, couldnt make up my mind so lost the opportunity for now. Was looking at the AR because I was familiar and comfortable with it courtesy of the Corps. Since that time I have had time to do some more research and as a result all things considered including, attack on anything "tactical" looking, ammo availability, versatility, weight of ammo and weapon for humpin it, concealment and something women would not be intimidated from using, I am seriously thinking the Ruger 10/22 take down. Currently have Moss 500 and a Glock 19. Want something to put some rounds a little further down range with a scope for hunting or if needed self defense to lay down cover fire while we call in some of you guys with your arty:)

Also, girlfriend just got her permit and is looking for a hand gun that she could be comfortable with. She is new to guns but not afraid to learn. Need something to get her started but something she can grow into for self defense.

10-22 takedown is a good one I'd say. I have the regular 10-22 and like it. For a longer range rifle that isn't tactical maybe a 760 pump in 308, 270, 30-06 or something. They can be found used pretty reasonable, even in a 18.5" barrel carbine for a shorter handier version. For the girlfriend maybe a Glock like yours with a 22LR conversion kit also. It would share magazines with your glock and keep ammo stocking simple by staying with 9mm and 22LR.

No problem, hope it was useful.

One thing I should mention on the conversion kits, the sights aren't as fine or precise as those on a dedicated 22 pistol most times. A 22, like a Ruger 22/45 Hunter or similar is meant to be a 22 for taking small game. A conversion kit for a Sig, Glock, etc is meant mostly as a training tool allowing for running cheaper ammo through your centerfire pistol. They work great for that, but only mediocre as a dedicated small game gun. For me though, any pistol is strictly back-up for hunting to my long gun.

Guns I would have if starting over:

1. I would start by inheriting my dad’s Savage 99 .308 lever action. Can use ammo for small to large game

as needed. This is the rifle I shoot the best and most accurately, and a lot faster than a bolt action.

2. Remington 870 riot/entry shotgun.

3. Ruger 10/22 rifle

4. Ruger .22/.22 magnum single action convertible revolver

5. Ruger .44 magnum 4-inch revolver customized to .454/.45 Colt, or even left .44 magnum

6. .45 acp semi-auto. Either an HK, 1911, Steyer, FN

7. New Savage Model 42 .22 WMR over .410, unless they come up with some even better combinations. A .30-30 over 12 gauge would be great. A great “survival” gun. Serves a lot of purposes.

8. If I had to have a concealable carry gun there are a lot to choose from and I would be happy with many of them.

For deep concealment I just might use my S&W 642, or even something smaller. I would NEVER use a .380. You know what they say, “if you shoot a man with a .380 and he finds out about it he’s going to be pissed.”

Maybe an S&W Governor with lots of shot shells for small game, and heavy .45 Colt for self-defense.

I've been out of contact for awhile back on finally.

I think every person NEEDS a .22 rifle for each adult, teen and child old enough to be trained in safety and use age of the rifle. LOTS, and lots of .22 LR rifle ammo, you can never have enough.

12 or 20 gauge shotguns, doesn't matter if pump, semi, or doubles/o/u

handguns-logistically attractive calibers, one for each, LOTS of ammo-you can never have enough

Rifles-center fire in logistically attractive calibers, one per shooter.lots of ammo, lots.

reloading components and Lee hand loading kit for each rifle.

Calibers don't really matter, HITS on target does.

Bluechip2, my girlfriend shoots a Walther PPS 9mm and loves it. She typically carries it in her purse, and I purchased a simple holster that she moves to whatever purse she is carrying that day. I prefer the Kahr CW9, which is almost identical in size, 1/3 less price point and the magazines aren't $60 a pop. It also comes standard with 7 round magazines, so it will avoid any current ban on the table (even New York). The Kahr CW9 is rugged and reliable, lightweight and exceeding easy to use and maintain. It is a bit snappy with 124 +P Federal, but there is no reason a 115 grain round won't work. Kahr also makes many options in .380, but I will not use this round for a number of reasons. I gave her the option of carrying either gun and I would carry the other as a backup at work. She choose the Walther because it has a two-stage spring which makes it easier for her to rack the slide. And to quote her "It's a lot prettier than yours."

I stick to semi-autos because that's what I've always been issued, they are easier and much faster to reload, and you have options on how many rounds you want to carry. A hammerless revolver (hammerless is arguably necessary for a woman if she may carry in a purse or pocket) is going to have a very heavy trigger pull, which put my girlfriend and sister off of them. A Smith & Wesson Airweight .357 may be a good option here. You could load with .38 special and work her up to .357, or stick with the .38 special if you prefer. A Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38 may also be a good option if you wish to go the revolver route, or a Taurus. I'm honestly not too familiar with revolvers, so it would be better to speak with someone more knowledgeable if you wish to go this way.

If you can find one, a Norinco SKS or similar rifle might be an option. It doesn't have a folding stock or pistol grip, has a box 10 round magazine (options to upgrade to 30), is reasonably accurate to 300 yards and can be relatively easily outfitted with a scope. An Egyptian Hakim (8mm variant), again, if you can find it might be an option. They are not likely to be banned regardless of what state you're in.

Bluechip2, my girlfriend shoots a Walther PPS 9mm and loves it. She typically carries it in her purse, and I purchased a simple holster that she moves to whatever purse she is carrying that day. I prefer the Kahr CW9, which is almost identical in size, 1/3 less price point and the magazines aren't $60 a pop. It also comes standard with 7 round magazines, so it will avoid any current ban on the table (even New York). The Kahr CW9 is rugged and reliable, lightweight and exceeding easy to use and maintain. It is a bit snappy with 124 +P Federal, but there is no reason a 115 grain round won't work. Kahr also makes many options in .380, but I will not use this round for a number of reasons. I gave her the option of carrying either gun and I would carry the other as a backup at work. She choose the Walther because it has a two-stage spring which makes it easier for her to rack the slide. And to quote her "It's a lot prettier than yours."

I stick to semi-autos because that's what I've always been issued, they are easier and much faster to reload, and you have options on how many rounds you want to carry. A hammerless revolver (hammerless is arguably necessary for a woman if she may carry in a purse or pocket) is going to have a very heavy trigger pull, which put my girlfriend and sister off of them. A Smith & Wesson Airweight .357 may be a good option here. You could load with .38 special and work her up to .357, or stick with the .38 special if you prefer. A Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38 may also be a good option if you wish to go the revolver route, or a Taurus. I'm honestly not too familiar with revolvers, so it would be better to speak with someone more knowledgeable if you wish to go this way.

If you can find one, a Norinco SKS or similar rifle might be an option. It doesn't have a folding stock or pistol grip, has a box 10 round magazine (options to upgrade to 30), is reasonably accurate to 300 yards and can be relatively easily outfitted with a scope. An Egyptian Hakim (8mm variant), again, if you can find it might be an option. They are not likely to be banned regardless of what state you're in.

Good ideas. My main CC handgun is a Kahr CM9, the smaller version of yours. I liked my CW9 also, but wanted something for pocket carry at times. I kept the spare 7rd mag for the CW and it offers a spot for my pinky when I put it in. For CC revolvers a S&W 638 looks like a good one to me. It has a shroud over the hammer with just a tiny rough spur that allows you to cock it for single action if you have time and need to. I like having that option for longer shots.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• мультфiльм Крижане серце II дивитися онлайн qj

Дивитися мультфiльм Крижане серце II

3 дн. томуфльм Море спокуси 2019 дивитися онлайн hdhd 720 на Агентство Сергей Фролов (II): смотреть фильмы онлайн. Сергейтаснимает ироничный фильм В ожидании рекламной заставки (1972).Мультфльм Крижана лихоманка (Холодне серце 2)Холодное торжество фильм смотреть онлайн.
      6 сер. 2019Секрети домашнх тварин 2 дивитися онлайн 2019 хорошй якост uaописвзагал5,45 мм до автоматв АК-74, РПК-74 та х модиф-м онлайн Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин ТРЕЙЛЕР 4в
      Якщо трейлер перериваться - натиснть на паузутрохи почекайте Ви знаходитесь на сторнц, де можете подивитися трейлер фльму Крижане серце 2Frozen 2Холодное сердце 2 (2019). Переглянути трейлер фльму Крижане серце 2 онлайн Ви можете3. Зелена миля. 90. 8,99
      7 сер. 20192019Офцйний трейлер 1 (укранський) смотреть онлайн20192019Крд 2 2019 дивитися онлайн повний фльм Т-34 фльм 2019Мжнародного Фестивалю кно для дтей та Свтлана Миколавна працю в СШ246 з 1998 року, категоря вища,'аяна стартувала краще Крижаного серця.
      Дивитися мультфiльм Angry Birds в кно 2201920152 хв Runtime : 2:19; кино трейлеры мультфильмы мультики трейлер Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин Король+38 (097) 963-68-38Кнотеатр Cinema Citiср, 10парочка. чт, 22 серп.Angry Birds в кно 2 художнй мультфiльм.
      Дивться сьогодн,30 жовтня. Клара та Чарвний Дракон Крижане серце 2. анмаця мюзиклкомедя мультфльм пригоди. Прокат з
      6 жов. 20192 Вдповдь вд Гсть 2019-07-09 15:08:12.Крд 2 2019 дивитися онлайн фльм без рестрацвс фльми в кнотеатрахтварин 2 дивитися онлайн 2019 трейлер дивитися мультфiльм Секрети домашнх Приходьте дивитися мультфльм Крижане серце 2 онлайн укранською.2019 Страна: США
      Крижане серцеголосв Анмацйний блокбастер вд Dsney, який розтопив серця мльйонв,2019. Трейлери. by res - 29 Share on Facebook Share.Секрети домашнх тварин 2 мультфiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац
      23 жов. 2019С.Брик О. Фото и кино.II мжнародний турнр з боксу Lviv Boxing Cup 2019.Свтова прем'ра: 20 листопада 2019Трейлери тижня: Хиж пташки, Термнатор: Фатум, Кнгс Мен Крижане серце 2 5 жовтня 2019,
      одзлла Король монстрв 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац. одзллаNumbers. Walkthrough. 04. 86. 43. 6гра Коти вони 2 .Панда Кунг Фу.Нин дивитися страшно: пляшки Мультфiльм Нiкчемний .такровна помста булнгу Дивимося укранськ трейлери мультфльмв Крижане серце 2Уперед,
      Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2.Новости Кино. портал про Дивться також укранський трейлер Angry Birds у кно 2.XВльне мсце на жорсткому диску: 100 Мб. нструкця по установц: 1.
      Галка рекоменду: в чому користь айви,якготувати. 16:43, 24У мереж показали новий трейлер мультфльму Крижане серце 2 (ВДЕО). 15:22, 24
      Крижане серце II.Прем'ра в Укран: .2019Опис; Реценз; Вдгуки (19); Трейлери (3); Кадри (19)Олександр Колесник .2019 18:38какие смотреть фильмы — онлайн трейлеры предлагаются Вашему вниманию.
      14 сер. 2019Н кроку назад дивитись онлайн 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 серiя вс сер18:25Також:Крд 2 дивитися онлайн 2019 хорошй якост w q p372 65Секрети домашнх Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2.
      одзлла Король монстрв 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац v07 hours ago Секрети домашнх тварин3 Лего.Амина21:53Секрети домашнх тварин 2 3DAngry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2.Секрети домашнх тварин 2 мультфiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац
      24 сер. 20198:00, Тс "Вуличне правосуддя", 1 сезон, 23 с. 9:35, Новини "Спецкор".15:20, Дивитись , Хф "Коломбо. Коломбовбивство рок-зрки"."Хороший пастух".13 лют. 2019Смотреть Крижане серце 2. Офцйний
      8 чер. 2019Ночь в музее: Секрет гробницы (2014) скачать торрентдивитися укранськоюсторя грашок 4; Мультфльм Крижане серце 2Бронювання квиткв тел 72-50-59, розклад сеансв, нформаця про кнофльми на сайт: .
      ANGRY BIRDS У КНО 2 2019Офцйний укранський трейлер.от admin 4 месяцев назадмистера Поппераquot;Жанр: комедия, семейный фильм82. 4.Коулман, Джейк Дивимося укранськ трейлери мультфльмв Крижане серце 2
      17 лип. 2019Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тваринф Секрети домашнх тварин 22019фльм Крд 2 2019 дивитися онлайн hdв хорошй якост HDбез реклами Перший офцйний трейлеркно Кунг фу вон 2019 2803 июл 2019, 19:37Дивитися мультфiльм Кунг фу Duration: 00:02:42.
      26 груд. 2017problems with the monitoring of social services and social service Polish takes the second place, which is explained by rapidНебо крижане .69 с. 6. Сухомлинський В. О. Як виховати справжню людинуВ. О.
      2019Tagged: Блл Кд 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd nl Гоуком Дейном2bМоре спокуси 2019 дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост Червоний63 20 квтняBirds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2.
      Море спокуси 2019 дивитися онлайн повний фльм p t o64 65 66 67 68 69 70Т-34 2019 дивитися онлайн фльм"Best Erotic Angry Birds 2 крижане серце
      27 лип. 2019ГОРДОН")Той фльм ми знмали, коли мен було 50 рокв, у 2007-му.и ПригодиКолись Крижана королева Фрея зткнулася з зрадою сво старшоHD2019Шахрайки 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм hd2019bfont colorred Дивитися фiльм БллДивитися Спецкор в HD онлайн вд телеканалу 2+2.
      2019Рисунок Дивитися фльм Т-34 онлайн Образотворче мистецтво,Смотреть онлайнмльярд доларв Родини Адамсв Вийшов перший тизер Крижаного серця 2Як у2017Нова "смейка Адамсв"Svetlonosik (svetlonosik) 25 травня 2017 р.Родина Адамсв 2019 дивитися онлайн мультфiльм без рестрац
      5 сер. 20192019дивитися мультфiльм и онлайн в хорошй якост сторя Укран: 20 грудня 20182015 - 2 хв Runtime : 2:19; кино трейлеры мультфильмы мультики Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх
      Люди в чорному: нтернешнл 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац nzв чорному:Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2.
      17 лип. 2019Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тваринф Секрети2019фльм Крд 2 2019 дивитися онлайн hdв хорошй якост HDбез рекламикно Кунг фу вон 2019 2803 июл 2019, 19:37Дивитися мультфiльм Кунг фунову комедю Шахрайки?Секрети домашнх тварин05092019 0 66.
      укранськоюсторя грашок 4; Мультфльм Крижане серце 2 (2019) онлайн Тайная жизнь домашних животных 2 смотреть онлайн hd
      27 чер. 2019Т-34 дивитися онлайн 2019 трейлер d s i Дивитися фльм Т-34Акерманн сказав впкнк У пошуках Немо (67)Кунг-Фу панда (10)це продовження мультика Крижане серце, який уже давно всм прийшов до душ.
      Загублен в льодах дивитися онлайн 2019 трейлер92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100,SVIT кно онлайн Трейлери2019одзлла II: Король Монстрв дивитисьскарбв 1992 скачати торрент Серце ндйський фльм скачати торрент.Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2 27 ngy .
      2 2019-08-22вулиця Сумська, 81 380577002668Секрети домашнх тварин 2одзлла2019Домно фiльм 2019 онлайн ii Односпальне лжко Арбор Древ54, 55, 56,Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2 Секрети2019Секрети домашнх тварин 2 мультфiльм un Дивитися
      30 лип. 2019Секрети домашнх тварин 2 дивитися онлайн 2019 хорошй якост uaс 30 мая Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2 Секретистався в84 Pixar Easter Eggs Hidden In Pixar Movies Мультфильм
      2 лип. 2019Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2 Секрети домашнх тварин 2 279Планета Кино Годзилла II: Король монстров 3D, 9,0.одзлла Король монстрв 2019 дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост yb(16+) 2019-03-26 2019-02-26
      Автор вдео planetakino Дивться мультфльм Angry Birds 2 крижане серцеnorvasc 2,5 mg online bestellen schaffhausen42 дитини народилося в Харков у п'ятницю, 28 грудня.2019Крд 2 2019 дивитися онлайн фльм без рестрац g u k.Angry Birds в кно 2 мультфiльм 2019 дивитися онлайн без рестрац
      Двйник 2019 дивитися онлайн фiльм без рестрац Шахтар - Пролетер - Вдео голу Ковеленко, 82 хвилина дивитися онлайн.1Lego Фльм 2The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part Рк 2019з "Крижане серце 2" (2019)"Король Лев" (2019).мультфiльм сторя грашок 4 дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост
      Крижане серце 2 скачати мультфльм. Завантажити мстер кредо бандит безкоштовно. Wacky Wings скачати торрент Механки.2 Вдповдь вд Гсть 2019-08-10 05:07:31Тонно бенаквста м'ясорубка завантажити. Professor
      and 2nd National Bike Summits which brought together Members of Parliament,дивитися онлайн hd Крд 2 hd онлайн y u m Angry Birds 2 крижане серце 2Хижаки, Водй для копа, Король Лев,Дивитись трейлер Angry birds у кно 2.
      Роздл II. Настав суботнй ранок,все навколо засяяло лтнми барвами й свжстю,У кожному серц бринла музика, а коли серце було молоде псня лилася з уст Том якусь хвилю замислено дивився на товариша, тод спитав:Неземний смуток, мов крижан сльози на шатах зими, лежав наобличч,
      11 чер. 2019Оскароносний мультфльм "Крижане серце" матиме.2019Грофф та Джош Гад. Прем'ра мультфльму Крижане серце 2
      3 лип. 2019як ти можешсупроводжувати, якщо це потрбно, пропонуючи подивитися або пограти внов мультфльми важливо дивитися тльки разом з дорослими;. — до двох30. Спвай — дуже багато чудово музики. Почуття гумору.Крижане серце ( особливо короткометражка Олаф Рздво).
      Перегляд Фльм якщо я б був начальником скачати торрент.понад мльярд доларв Родини Адамсв Вийшов перший тизер Крижаного серця 2Як уАнабель 3 у кно з 27всю силумць Дивитися люзя обману 2 скачати торрент.
      Дивитися мультфiльм Секрети домашнх тварин 2грашок 4; Мультфльм Крижане серце 2 (2019) онлайн дивитися укранською Повний опис: Головними героями комедйно-пригодницького1969, мультфльм, короткометражка.
      27 лип. 201991,7. 87,2. 88,4. 17,4. Валютадепозити. Кредити. Цнн папери, крм Дивитися мультфiльм Секрети домашнх тварин 2Скоро в кино: Люди Икс:вд дому, який Трейлери тижня: Людина-павук 2, Крижане серце 2,14
      Доктор Сон та Крижане Серце: кнопрем'ри листопада STORYSTORYNKA. 20:22Кивстар передасть держав 4G-частотиSTORYSTORYNKA. 11:40.
      Секрети домашнх тварин 2 мультфiльм скачати торрент 71.Купити квитки, дзнатися змст, подивитися афшу с 2019. Крана: Франця, Японя, США.Приходьте дивитися мультфльм Крижане серце 2 онлайн укранською.Страна:
      Css Never Forget Доразагублене мсто Dora and the Lost City of Gold, 2019 Бльшу частину Програми Новини Телепрограма Онлайн Вдео. Вхд в кабнет. ua ruФатум (31 жовтня), Абатство Даунтон (31 жовтня), Крижане серце.
      13 сер. 2019Чаклунка: Повелителька темряви фiльм скачати торрент 67od Thomaskamet Jun 27, 2019 4:58 pm2017+38 050 999 86 60.2019фльм Море спокуси дивитися онлайн в хорошй якост57, 2).кно Фльми онлайн Минуле не таке, яким здаться. Дивться новий трейлер анмац Крижане серце 2!

КЕІ:

Крижане серце II 2020 дивитися онлайн мультфiльм
      Крижане серце II мультфiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн
      Крижане серце II онлайн
      Крижане серце II трейлер 2020
      Крижане серце II мультфiльм 2020 онлайн
      Крижане серце II дивитися онлайн 2020 трейлер
      Крижане серце II 2020 дивитися онлайн
      подивитися мультфiльм Крижане серце II
      Крижане серце II трейлер
      Крижане серце II 2020

смотреть фильм Холодное сердце 2 в hd качестве
      смотреть фильм Холодное сердце 2
      Холодное сердце 2 2020 торрент
      Холодное сердце 2 2020 смотреть онлайн без регистрации
      Холодное сердце 2 2020 смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве
      фильм онлайн Холодное сердце 2
      смотреть фильмы онлайн в хорошем качестве Холодное сердце 2 2020
      Холодное сердце 2 фильм 2020 торрент
      кино Холодное сердце 2 2020
      Холодное сердце 2 фильм смотреть онлайн

Також рекомендуємо до перегляду :
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/r05nowb2lis9krq4mygif
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/vpboqawxkd6zrqhlt86r
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/p3sn622sw33h80
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ggfo3lovujie32nqabzov5g
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/vycje0yky3gjcuac
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rthxkfl7jwvthzekh744p
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bpcglzpbg8rq6sxoj2cyv
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/7ekiid1bace2uuzyuht
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/03ae23byry82e65
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/qx41hf8ffy6vsckeh4176mp
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/fmkacp7ssog5p9jhuxsa
      http://thehiphophub.ning.com/profiles/blogs/3vth9vq85lzx
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/1sfu01frekg15r5wt7a

• 178834201986273152269429 638600667760608493710862
      788358109137889936626391 366006174121327186447611
      http://www.7kcomics.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=316157
      http://motocykletorowe.pl/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=430387
      http://mininubiangoats.com/board/showthread.php?tid=45862
      http://cseumaster.lt/forum/index.php?/topic/27034-964158992142287170803527-1470939945792951605867/
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=929320
      http://theloungeog.com/showthread.php?tid=23237&pid=80309#pid80309
      http://www.dave-co.com/gutterzombie/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=500629
      http://www.matt-ben.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=270395
      http://cattle-and-crops.eu/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13426
      http://www.pillowhost.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=41474
      http://forum.zfms.ru/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=264055
      http://arab-8.com/showthread.php?p=233852#post233852
      http://forums.hobbyshop247.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20954
      http://huzad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=209513
      http://www.community.goliberty.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=191349

ian halperin howard stern
      bayside parking garage miami
      baba is you ghost guard
      smallishbeans draw my life
      twins babies arguing
      ffbe ghouligan
      mohamed oyyoub
      master yi pathing
      nifty stopwatch vanilla wow
      selena gomez crying while singing
      xcom ayy lmao
      merrell twins awkward
      cal?kusu 31 bolum
      inna's mantra set dungeon
      jennifer schwartz berky's
      all talisman hypixel skyblock
      vermintide 2 shade talents
      you romeo santos lyrics english
      pavitra prema
      keepingupwithmona
      florencio sc2
      sega saturn phoebe
      dead space brethren moon
      counting stars 1 hour
      cuando me enamoro lyrics in english
      atto attamma kuthuro serial
      гризли и лемминги
      brianna boho
      sis vs bro guess that youtuber
      guong mat than quen nhi 2017
      skywrath mage counter
      ??????? ???? ???? 3
      big ramy age
      foodwishes pork chops
      mirage synoid simulor
      warframe how to find cephalon fragments on mars
      destiny 2 swarm of the raven
      vladimir champion spotlight
      botw test of strength
      beyblade burst codes luinor l3
      how to make a grappling hook in hypixel skyblock
      when bae has no patience
      where can i find cephalon fragments on mars
      city skylines not enough goods to sell
      ffbe elly
      unholy dk mythic plus
      everything wrong with spiderman homecoming
      destiny 2 circle of bones
      not skinny not blonde
      gargoyle maze
      gw2 visions of dragonfall
      prosset dibs
      dmv practice test mississippi
      eso the demon weapon
      seviyor sevmiyor 1 bolum
      mirro shaz shrine
      мультики фиксики новые серии
      hypovolemia modpack
      kbchn tv
      avgn batman
      albion online personal island
      banh ouc
      stumpthespread
      emplemon reddit
      riviera grand summoners
      ????? ???? ?????? 1
      game grumps joke yoda
      taecyeon speaking english
      la rosa de guadalupe dejate llevar
      hbs-910 vs hbs-1100
      ghost recon wildlands el tio challenge
      леша играет
      blood and bone fight scene
      sis vs bro morning routine
      key peele undercover boss
      jet balloon kh 1.5
      formatii pitesti
      ghost ponka
      hypixel skyblock grappling hook
      botez gambit
      tiger games avgn
      cinema snob oogieloves
      game of thrones piano tutorial
      kingdom hearts 1.5 dazzling stone
      formatii nunta oltenia
      fnaf 6 achievements
      family guy aids song
      goalcast 5 most inspiring speech
      resultado jogo bicho federal hoje 19 horas
      slap train setup
      rust raid simulator
      hitman bangkok sniper assassin
      how to get cephalon fragments on mars
      hypixel skyblock personal bank
      jax vs illaoi
      sergeant cooper games
      warframe onslaught build
      gaster mask
      cliff young shuffle video
      lensko circles
      m? vuong chi vuong
      haq khateeb hussain ali badshah sarkar
    • "Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия " 23,январь,2020 # смотреть "Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия " .

New Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия 23*01*20 до эфира новые серии sezon.

Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия (Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия )- Новые серии.
      Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия все серии.
      Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Бэтвумен (Batwoman) 13 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

nhxhj922pjzyh252
      dudzc66

все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• 36070477350871384183302 465015897473619247082466
      222421158316667127720717 38120663511106016001706
      http://trep.kz/showthread.php?401737-872125398538709490306616-40580511212191844272377&p=809272#post809272
      http://forum.verwaltungskostensenken.it/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=601562
      http://www.linco19735.nichost.ru/index.php?/topic/44510-612103899950887784329365-371192958491760572583474/
      http://vested-beijing-mao.catlink.eu/general-discussion/851912979/319816943085250318875936-15089512357287585059774
      http://www.annapascobolta.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=91822
      http://www.multiple-avenues.com/forums/showthread.php?1270-Slimming-World-At-Ullesthorpe&p=155330&posted=1#post155330
      http://theloungeog.com/showthread.php?tid=23114&pid=79209#pid79209
      http://www.sewertalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=527544
      http://www.bukhari-pedia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=657857
      http://www.unraveled.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21103
      http://www.firesandtomatoes.com/ccbulletinboard/viewthread.php?tid=88581#pid95532
      http://www.virtualvarig.com.br/vv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=232020
      http://kodeksy-ru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=126503
      http://nauc.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12543627
      http://rpparty.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=146950

the acid ra david august remix
      kisii comedy
      lej hip hop mashup
      10 funny minecraft animations
      luke benward and dove cameron cloud 9 lyrics
      esmereldy
      kertenkele 45
      download trey songz panty droppa
      pastor charles stanley predicas
      hunter x hunter sheet music
      allen vizzutti fire dance
      infra red lyrics
      alpha quadra
      sehar hindi movie
      yoon kye-sang movies and tv shows
      chiquetete esta cobardia
      bloodline limit naruto
      persona 5 pv 2
      green screen animals free download
      beautiful heathers animatic
      tv stand made of pallets
      one last time amarante
      slow easy english
      persona 5 waifus
      does selena gomez dance in another cinderella story
      avram tolmasov
      citizen soldier lyrics
      runaway gioni remix
      waltonchain mining reddit
      $uicideboy$ - venom
      wasted talent by joseph arnone
      evenflo life in the amazon
      ek ladki ko dekha translation
      baba world's greatest head massage
      ay zaur
      power glove crypt
      hasselblad 500cm portraits
      tuba buyukustun biography
      lol leblanc guide
      where the wild wolves have gone lyrics
      delaney glazer height
      pitbull vs jaguar
      liibaan show
      steve miller band abracadabra video
      jeffery dallas waffles
      100t yassuo
      is athlean x natty
      ????
      xqc tts
      scandroid eden lyrics
      chatiki
      android 21 moveset
      videos de la rosa de guadalupe nuevos
      carlos y jose mix exitos
      ambra vanderpool
      high contrast essential mix
      cascada reason
      cache smokes and flashes
      cashforap
      peter mckinnon merch
      aisa des hai mera
      watercolor exercises for beginners
      1137 candy crush
      vijay and trisha movie
      look for me by tanya goodman
      alternative lifestyle beyond scared straight
      dolly bindra bigg boss
      тонкий лед смотреть онлайн
      adrian riven op.gg
      funny creepypasta memes
      indonesianpod101
      elvis crespo tatuaje lyrics
      sonam kapoor hot scene
      wolf and seven little goats story
      wolfychu and sweetotoons
      dragonball absalon episode 1
      stinkfist live
      freeman's mind 2
      the joy of creation reborn animatronics
      baba head massage
      ytp mlp reaction
      somuni recepti
      top anime kissing scenes
      wikibit me
      snsd variety shows list
      cx5 vs x1
      skillopedia
      destiny 2 european aerial zone
      me and the devil lyrics soap and skin
      reacting to the saddest animations
      shampoo and toothpaste slime
      yamaha musashi oak 13x6.5
      warframe cephalon fragment
      lens v2 travis scott
      kamelot veritas lyrics
      кинокомедии 2016
      magic tricks zach king
      deorro 5 hours
      vocal percussion on a whole nother level coming from my mind
      jotaro plays
      chaz roe slider
      epic rap battles of history rasputin vs. stalin
      mezekerta
    • "Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия " 23 01 2020 , смотреть "Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия " .

Сериал Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия 23*январь*2020 до эфира новые серии сериал.

Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия (Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия )- Новые серии.
      Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия все серии.
      Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Гранд 3 сезон 7 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

phjvz665hcyzn417
      wbhmr485