Sign in to follow this  
psllgroup

Yugoslavian war conflict in 90's

Hey guys,

A while ago, someone in the forum has posted an article/ external link to a an article about a guy living through the Yugoslavian war conflict in the 90's. That person has shared his story about what it was like to live and survive in those times. Very fascinating story. It came across my mind the other day, but not able to look it up. I f you have the link, please send it over or post it in the forum. Thnaks

Hey guys,

A while ago, someone in the forum has posted an article/ external link to a an article about a guy living through the Yugoslavian war conflict in the 90's. That person has shared his story about what it was like to live and survive in those times. Very fascinating story. It came across my mind the other day, but not able to look it up. I f you have the link, please send it over or post it in the forum. Thnaks

I know I've got it somewhere, I'll find it quick

that was a great insight for those who are trying to find a reason to get prepared

or are not and find themselves in that situation.

but I hope to be well enough prepared I can hold out long enough that the herd thins out.

I mean that is the primary reason to prepare so you can exist without having to expose you or your family to dangers.

the less you have to go out the less chance of becoming a body on the side of the road.

If you are interested in this conflict, there is a very good made for TV movie titled "Shot Through the Heart" about two friends who are competition shooters. The movie begins as the conflict is starting up and Yugoslavia is breaking up, and then goes on to show the families surviving during the siege of Sarajevo. There are some survival lessons to be learned in the movie, and some good depictions of what militia action might look like if a first-world nation suffered a catastrophic government collapse.

If you are interested in this conflict, there is a very good made for TV movie titled "Shot Through the Heart" about two friends who are competition shooters. The movie begins as the conflict is starting up and Yugoslavia is breaking up, and then goes on to show the families surviving during the siege of Sarajevo. There are some survival lessons to be learned in the movie, and some good depictions of what militia action might look like if a first-world nation suffered a catastrophic government collapse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Here is the link to that movie.

thanks for your post

Many died from diseases, especially from the water (two from my own family). We drank mostly rainwater, ate pigeons and even rats.

Thus the start of my business and own personnel use. Water first, then fire, food, security, and so on. There are some real realities to this article.

That is an excellent article and very well done. It follows my thinking and mindset. If I have 30 seconds and can only grab three items, it would be a gun, an extra magazine and a flashlight!

I sent this article to all of my close circle of friends.

The subject being interviewed brings up a good point about those that are alone being completely vulnerable and essentially doomed. This may not be the appropriate thread, but how many of you have had luck approaching neighbors and convincing them to get on board with your preps? What has been the most successful way to approach them? It doesn't sound like the interviewee has this issue with neighbors anymore as everyone is on the same page now.

Very interesting read. I read almost all of his entries. Interesting how some people rose up to the occasion and helped while others helped themselves. It also brought attention to the "strength in numbers" debate. It would be nice to find like-minded people but to trust people is hard these days...either you're a loonie or they are more looney than us :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life .... *Riches  *Power *Famous *Wealth  With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
      If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via WhatsApp:  +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com} Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

• INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
      Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works
      Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
      via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
      machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
      stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
      buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
      and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
      you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
      services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
      Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®
      Make up you mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us

services, we are here for you anytime any day. Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
      Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
      email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com} Visit our Website for more Info: https://automatictellers.webs.com
      ®

®