Sign in to follow this  
jerry

well, Obama made his gun control "blueprint" speach today. I like the NRA's answer

The people do not trust the Government and the Government does not trust the people. A good reason to enforce the 2nd amendment. I would be really offended if someone called OBOZO, Hitler. He is nothing like Hitler, Hitler loved Germany. OBOZO is like Stalin who wanted to destroy most of his citizens.

The people do not trust the Government and the Government does not trust the people. A good reason to enforce the 2nd amendment. I would be really offended if someone called OBOZO, Hitler. He is nothing like Hitler, Hitler loved Germany. OBOZO is like Stalin who wanted to destroy most of his citizens.

I dont see much difference between the 2. Lest we forget... Patton wanted to keep pushing EASt...

Stalin and hitler both sought 'ethnic Cleansing' as a method for fixing the country they loved. but Obozo cant in any way call himself a patriot nor say he loves america.... probably cant even say he is an american with a straight face

I dont see much difference between the 2. Lest we forget... Patton wanted to keep pushing EASt...

Stalin and hitler both sought 'ethnic Cleansing' as a method for fixing the country they loved. but Obozo cant in any way call himself a patriot nor say he loves america.... probably cant even say he is an american with a straight face

NV,

I somewhat agree with you. The Germans during WWII did not kill any of my family in Poland and I understand from my mother and father who were in the Underground army in Poland, could be trusted for the most part and did not run around killing citizens for the love of killing. If you bribed a german soldier you could count on the fact that he would do as was agreed. (The Polish underground army would buy arms from some of the german soldiers.) On the other hand the Russians could not be counted on or trusted for anything. They would rob civilian citizens walking down the street and if drunk, which was quite often, would just shoot people for the fun of it. Like some of our criminals these days here. These killings started after the Germans left Poland and the Russians were liquidating anyone they could find who were members of the Polish Underground Home Army. I lost a few of my family members in this manner after Poland was "Liberated".

Poland was the only country which actually beat the Russians in a war. (1921)

Maybe if the government was really concerned about the children, they would reconsider their position on abortion.

Rod,

Being a Catholic I have been totally against abortion, however OBOZO has changed my mind on this issue. I now truly believe that OBOZO should have been aborted.

Just Remember the last Assault Weapon/ High Mag ban Ruger was in favor of and testified before Congress saying" I know of no legitimate reason a man needs more than 10 rounds for any gun"

he said that because he knew with ARs out of the way his mini-14s would start selling like hotcakes.. still does not justify him selling out though