Sign in to follow this  
William Tell

Rucks for sale or trade

Hey guys. I have two seperate ruck sacks for sale or trade for a decent item. One is a swiss ruck, with two side pockets and drawstring inside. Expands much like a dry bag. Tis pack goes down to just above my lower back, and im 5 foot 11. Also has clips on the shoulder straps in front. Made of rubber, with padding on the bottom for back support.

The other is a rubberized ruck as well. This one has a bit sturdier design and is longer. Also has draw strin inside and two strap and buckle style pockets. Tis one goes to my waist, and also has padding. This has a more backpack design, but is just as sturdy or sturdier than the swiss one.

Each bag is 15 bucks, 25 for both. Pictures available upon request. Sorry but at the very least whoever buys them, has to help with shipping. You pay half, i pay half... Think thats fair.

Would consider a few items for trade such as a solar/battery/crank radio, maybe a decent knife or two (excoastie!) or binoculars etc.... Anything you think would be a fair trade really that would be useful to me... Comment on here or pm me if interested.

The swiss has some netting type stuu so you could hook your bed roll or sleeping bag to the outside... Thats what that mess on the front is. The inal pic os with the inner compartment pulled pout, which has drawstrings and is pretty much water proof i believe. At least wind proof, maybe not river or lake proof lol

Nowfor the backpack style one... The fourth pic in this batch is a pocket that is on the underside of the top flap. The two pockets on tuis bag are in the front.

interested in this bag. would be better if bags were stuffed so you can see them kinda "in shape" for lack of better words