Sign in to follow this  
Mudbass7

An oppinion on gun control.

Hey all... First time back from a long hiatus from the site, lookin good!!!! but here's what i wanted to share with you.

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/an-opinion-on-gun-control/

Kindof a long read, but very very well thought out points addressing almost every mindless, sheep headed argument a gun grabber could come up with...

(don't let the scroll bar fool you, it's not that long, just a bunch of comments at the bottom of the article...)

Cheers

Well, New York just passed the most intrusive and offensive set of gun laws I have ever seen. I'm sure Biden and Feinstein will want to borrow from this steaming pile of ...I guess it is official that I will not be vacationing or spending any time voluntarily in New York state. For you poor preppers stuck there, take a page from Snake Plisskin and "Escape From New York". Before they enact travel restrictions.

I like the new t-shirt the NRA has "group therapy" Picture of a 45 with a target behind it....center of target shoot out. My idea of gun control. Remember to remind you reps in Washington not to be stupid.....they could be replaced.

Well, New York just passed the most intrusive and offensive set of gun laws I have ever seen. I'm sure Biden and Feinstein will want to borrow from this steaming pile of ...I guess it is official that I will not be vacationing or spending any time voluntarily in New York state. For you poor preppers stuck there, take a page from Snake Plisskin and "Escape From New York". Before they enact travel restrictions.

Amen to that