Sign in to follow this  
William Tell

Fun little quiz

Stupid three of the questions had nothing at all to do with actual survival and the best fishing method is flat wrong the best method for fishing is a trap wich is why the majority of native tribes use it to feed the village and we use it in commercial fishing.

Stupid three of the questions had nothing at all to do with actual survival and the best fishing method is flat wrong the best method for fishing is a trap wich is why the majority of native tribes use it to feed the village and we use it in commercial fishing.

Ever haer of the Nobel fly? beats a trap anyday!

that may be the best, but in a survival situation unless you have the materials and the know how.... a spear would be a lot easier, quicker, and require less resources for the majority of people in a survival situation. I.E, non-preppers, people in an accident where they didnt have access to they're prepared materials, etc.

Machete in the jungle damn it! Who cares what branch Bear Gyliss served in, in a survival situation I will use what ever flare I have( thought that one was a trick question) and I don't care what they say in a survival situation 4 weeks with no food at all will leave you toweak to survive another month. But hey it's a cool idea and gets you thinking if your not already.