Sign in to follow this  
biohazard

Glad to be here among friends!

Hello all,

I’m biohazard from the free state of Idaho, living in the Northern part of the state. I am a National Guardsmen who has been serving off and on since 1989. I started out in the Air Force as a Crew Chief on C-130’s then I switched to the Army where I’m 11B (Infantry). My family and I are preppers and we are currently trying to buy a home where we can live more off the grid and to raise our own food. I enjoy hunting, hiking, shooting, prepping, living off the land, and anything to do with the outdoors. My goal in this forum is to learn from like-minded individuals and to discuss survival issues without the fear of belittling.

There is a lot of good natured rib-poking on this forum but rarely have I seen any belittling. Those folks rapidly end up begone! :o

So welcome, and I am sure with your background you can add ably to the discussions.

There is a lot of good natured rib-poking on this forum but rarely have I seen any belittling. Those folks rapidly end up begone! :o

So welcome, and I am sure with your background you can add ably to the discussions.

Ditto Rod! Welcome Sir...Look forward to your input.

peace,

dr

I am relatively new and was as green as you could get.

These kind like minded folks have guided me with the utmost patience.

A very intelligent, skilled set of people here. You are in for alot of fun and learning.

BIG WELCOME!