Sign in to follow this  
warrior7r

We the People

Done I signed several of them and the one impeaching fienstein (a guy can dream).. warrior is right, we as a free nation, or at least with a little freedom we have left should still try and do everything we can in a non violent manner to push our government to remind them of their duty and limitations, that includes voting and petitioning.

i do agree with capt bart that in the end all of this is just a fart in the wind to them and will mean nothing as they will not listen.But at least we can say we did what free civilized men do and used the pen before the rifle

Well under the freedom of information act your signing a petition it may be printed in you local newspaper so

ya'll have fun now ya hear.

And talk about being on a list and actually putting you name on it is that not like a Jew in Nazi Germany waling around with a

Menorah in one hand a Star of David in the other yelling La'hiem sound crazy to me but that is another subject.

Now a million people in D.C. mooning the HOUSE and leaving a present on the fence might make an impression {if stepped in}

you folks do not get it if couple of dozen gays show up on the capitol steps {any capitol} the news is all over it with

tight shots to make the crowd look larger and more impressive a million OWNERS could dhow up and the headline would be

Sewer workers talk sh*t.

Until people stop working and get off their azz nothing is going to happen has the NRA 2nd amendment foundation or

anyone of a hundred groups that TAKE your money set a date to have a rally? the tea party had a web site and listed

dates and times of get together's.

NRA and the rest not a fu@kin' word except for that lame speech from la pierre and then he went and hid under his desk.

go ahead stick your neck out and it will get chopped off and the NRA will help if it will help them bunch of gutless boobs.

people remind me of the guy at the fair trying to win at the shell game and people call me CrAzY.

Snake do not worry we all get it you won't say anything meaningfull, Stand, have our backs or if it comes to it fight until they pin you down in your bedroom. we all get it you can throw all the words you want to justify it but that is your position just remember the founding father spoke first they tried to talk they even put there names on a document that made them hunted men when all that failed they fought they had each others backs you have talked your way into cowardice. I am not going to say anything, I am not going to be heard, I am not sticking my neck out, I am going to hide until the come to my door. We got it. But you need to stop calling yourself a Texan because your position is an embarrassment to that heritage and the Texan mentallity oh yes I lived alot of years in Tx my Father is in Dallas but hey they want me they already know who and were I am but you know what I will make it real simple for everyone.

I am David M. McGregor

I am a Freeman and Citizen Sworn to Support and to Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all Enemies Foriegn and Domestic and to bear True Faith and Allegience to such so help me God.

If they choose treason they will probably come for me so be it at that time I will defend myself but they cannot get everyone if they stand up together at once. those of you to afraid slither into snakes hole wit him my lines are drawn and I am comfortable with that decision even if it mean my death I have my honor and I will die either free or fghting for it.

Snake do not worry we all get it you won't say anything meaningful to protect your rights, Stand, have our backs or if it comes to it fight for them, until they pin you down in your bedroom. We all get it, you can throw all the words you want to justify it but that is your position. Just remember the Founding Fathers spoke first, they tried to talk and reason they even put their names on a document that made them hunted men. When all that failed, they fought they had each others backs you have talked your way into showing your cowardice (I am not going to say anything, I am not going to be heard, I am not sticking my neck out, I am going to hide until the come to my door) (all contrary to your stated beliefs by the way) but we got it its your right to hide. But you need to stop calling yourself a Texan because your position is an embarrassment to that heritage and the Texan mentallity. Oh yes I lived alot of years in Tx my Father is in Dallas but hey they want me they already know who and where I am, but you know what I will make it real simple for everyone.

I am David M. McGregor

I am a Free man and Citizen Sworn to Support and to Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all Enemies Foreign and Domestic and to bear True Faith and Allegience to such so help me God.

If they choose treason they will probably come for me, so be it at that time I will defend myself. But they cannot get everyone if they stand up together at once. Those of you too afraid to stand slither into Snakes hole with him, my lines are drawn and I am comfortable with that decision even if it means my death, I have my honor and I will die either free or fighting for it.

warrior7r you have made my point

quote from your post, "they cannot get everyone if they stand up together at once." will when have they stood up???

the answer is never Oh I am going to die but I do not have to leave home to do it I figure they will come eventually.

if there was any honor in Washington D.C. someone would have said something but oh no they will bend over and give the

gun haters what they want because they have security and armed guards so they do not care about us if they did

there would be a big stink and I have not heard a word pro gun from any of the senators or congressmen dead air

even fox news has said little of nothing but parrot the left's version of criminal checks and mental checks and

lowering the limit on firearm capacity guns are not for self defense in the U.S. they are for our defense from a

rouge government.

the problem is both sides have gone rouge and like it they are both screwing us and saying crap like my friend across the isle

and we go to each others home and have been friends for years REALLY if a suckazz lives next to me you know how many times I

talk to them I DON"T one neighbor stole form a neighbor down the road when they asked why I don't speak to them I told

them I do not talk to thieves and liars and keep your azz on your side of the road that cut down on our conversations

as now we have none.

and since your saying your your going to do something just what pray tell that wont make it all the worse for everyone else?

I remember when no one flew a flag now there everywhere but good old D.C. ain't changed a bit still talking the same crap

from 30 years ago.

No republican has done anything to solidify our 2nd amendment rights Bush just let the old ban expire that is not doing anything

in fact that is inaction and you say I am crawling into a hole did you say that to him when he did that NO...he could have really

made a difference and NOTHING.

and your not free you pay taxes don't you land taxes FICA taxes fuel taxes 7 different phone taxes taxes on prepared food

school and emergency services tax county taxes road and bridge taxes and you do that every year

up until 1920 some odd we did not pay those taxes our government ran off tariffs from foreign trade and had their own businesses

they were free you are not your a slave to taxation and the day you do not pay they will seize your land and home and kick you

out in the street.

your check is not your money it is an allowance they allow you to keep some of it and when ever they want they can tax you

at whatever rate that pleases them 44% on the wealthy your next

if you have been guarding the constitution where did Posse Comitatus go?

Indiana just undermined the constitution shouldn't you be there they just made it a police state

Indiana Supreme court rules People have no right to resist if police officers illegally enter their home that is

defacto police state my friend they sh*t on the constitution and laughed at people just like you in Indiana.

Where were you when they refused to allow troops to have a bible at Walter Reed army hospital.

in Arizona they just fought back against a group trying to take down the WWII cross that commemorated WWII dead.

there is a picture of people there circle yours and post it.

Well maybe you see now your not free nor have you ever been as I doubt you were born in the 1920"s

the version of freedom we have now is as much as Icecream is hot coals David Crockett came to Texas and fought a war

you do that now and see what happens leave the continental U.S.A. and fight for some other government and if you

come back here you will be jailed for espionage crimes against the U.N. murder collusion treason hell and many more

they cannot do that to a free man because he is free I know people in prison for that...

and question my state what has that to do with facts and our conversation and the supposed ban NOTHING

My heritage has not a thing to do with the fact that you have heard not one political honcho say squat about this.

and the U.S. asked the U.N. if they could please go to war against the baddies remember that and the coalition B.S.

the coalition was a group brought together by Bush to combat the terrorists they made up 3% of all the troops and

money we paid the rest but the all get their oil from these same countries and have no resources of their own for the

most part.

and they already knew who you were long before you posted your name I have a small program that runs and we are

being ghosted / shadowed by numerous groups if they could track Bin Laden by his cell phone and know his voice print

don't you think they already know you where you live all your credit cards your bank account and you buying history

for the last 10 years they know how many condoms you buy if you use a debit or credit card how many children you have

where they go to school and all your family and they don't care your a speck of sand on the moon compared to 6 billion people

not to mention the people your thinking of do not play fair like a certain found in a park shot in the head blood was dried on the side of his face running uphill his head was down hill LOL and they said it was a suicide now that's funny right there.

or years ago a guy was shot 5 times with a bolt action 22 rifle in the back and it was ruled suicide.

yeppers them boys have a lot of tricks, they ain't suppose to be working here but it seems that once they move off

the reservation they get into freelance work.

In order to fight you have to have an adversary and tyrants hell we got them city, local state, judicial, federal hell pick one.

at the end of every governors term they release numerous convicts and half or better do not deserve it any more than the rest.

Either you see my point or you don't picking on me is not going to make you famous I am a coward remember who remembers

someone who picks on a coward.

if you want to destroy a tyrant find the S.@.B. that sent me my last electric bill now that is a blood sucking tyrant right there.

*Addendum to previous post*

The Indiana supreme court ruling was 1-2 years ago if I remember right. I only seen 1 Sheriff actually make a statement on using it and even his Deputies refused and petitions were started to remove him. I don't think his career survived.

DADBURN "Scotsman"....getting in trouble again............

McGregor

I am a Free man and Citizen Sworn to Support and to Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all Enemies Foreign and Domestic and to bear True Faith and Allegience to such so help me God.

In German...Im Mr Steiner.....Im Scot Irish also....I am a Free man and Citizen Sworn to Support and to Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all Enemies Foreign and Domestic and to bear True Faith and Allegience to such so help me God.

yes and AMEN.

I figure from the forums, my gun purchases, and my internet purchases anyone watching has me marked anyway.

I read the petitions and signed the ones I believed in.

Im along the same line of thinking. I signed the ones I believed in. If they are going to round us up at least I stood up for what I believe in.