Sign in to follow this  
ZM1995

tokarev

you looking to buy zm? if so make sure you can find the ammo. the last time i found any it had tripled in price($395/1240).....but yes they are damn fine pistols, best penetration ever. i own 3 and they all fire every time....never had a jam.

Two things... The vz 52 ( CZ manufactured) is stronger than the Russian TT's secondly NEVER trust the decockers on these guns they are VERY known to fail!!! Three things I guess the firing pin they come with are weak cast so a rolled firing pin is a good idea, other than that they are awesome weapons the ammo is hard to find suddenly over the last few years, if you do find Russia surplus ammo they did have a load that was made for the PPSH43 sub machine grub that was hotter the CZ made are said to eat it fine but TTs are prone to spitting the slide thru your forehead. That being said good luck finding any SMG ammo?

I guess you meant the auto not the old revolvers, they to are interesting they will fire .32 long, HR with a cylinder , the interspersing thing about them is that the cylinder moves forward to set in a nipple when you pull the trigger to seal the chamber, the actual tokarev revolver ammo is very hard to get and looks like an uncircumcised ...well you get the idea.....also it is said that these sidearms have a odd place in history in that they killed more Russian troops in the hands of officers than enemies, the only weapon in history to have higher friendly fire casualties.

I guess you meant the auto not the old revolvers, they to are interesting they will fire .32 long, HR with a cylinder , the interspersing thing about them is that the cylinder moves forward to set in a nipple when you pull the trigger to seal the chamber, the actual tokarev revolver ammo is very hard to get and looks like an uncircumcised ...well you get the idea.....also it is said that these sidearms have a odd place in history in that they killed more Russian troops in the hands of officers than enemies, the only weapon in history to have higher friendly fire casualties.

we always wondered about that the trigger was so hard and oldster in a wheel chair could have dodged the bullet the firing pin looked like a Dracula fang I remember when we could get them for under 50 bucks with cleaning gear and holster and shipping

they had a unique look and feel but that double action trigger was child proof cocking it was no easy thing either.

I have a cartridge collection I have a couple in fact the only cartridges I am missing is a 600 NE and a 700 NE

here is a pic

http://www.keepshooting.com/7-62-nagant-ammo-50rds.html

had some of that good 9MM sub stuff good sh*t