Sign in to follow this  
wally

obligatory christmas thread

God is the Word. John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God John 1:1

Jesus is the Word. John 1:14

the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

New International Version Mathew 1:23

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."

New International Version Hebrews 9:28

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

New International Version Ephesians 2:8:

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

Por mi Amigos en espanol

für meine Freunde in Deutschland

Mele Kalikimaka

And thinking of our fearless leader in Hawaii pissing away 5 million this is what I wish for him and this song came to mind.

file:///mnt/home/movies/You%20Ain%27t%20Getting%20Sht%20For%20Christmas%20-%20Red%20Peters.mp4

Oh I can't forget those poor misunderstood folks in the middle east I am asking for and angel to visit them this Christmas

S

So much violence these days. I see it everywhere and I have a real problem with it.....it is never visited on the people who deserve it! We all know who that might be.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone. Next time vote correctly no matter how much they pay you.

OK can't resist; I tried to be marry for Christmas but the dress wouldn't fit.....sorry had to do it...

No wonder you can not get a date. Loose a few pounds. Divorces do help. Not only will you get rid of un-necessary weight but some attorney will also lighten your wallet.