Sign in to follow this  
t2940

Roll Call

Things seem to be as normal as they ever are in Oregon (that is to say, it's weird here but then it's ALWAYS weird here).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1738[/ATTACH]

OK, My ABSOLUTE favorite character is Marvin! LOVE that guy and I'll ripping off the jpg for my screen saver. Thanks, OC.

like the hurricane said to the coconut tree hang on to your nuts this ain't no ordinary bl@job

and is the ZULU {GMT} hour or is it a progression as per time zone is the earth going to burn like a fuse or is it star trek star date 122112 :P

seats & tray tables in the up right position fasten your seat belts and place your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye.

or maybe stroll over to the kitchen and make a peanut butter sammich and ignore all the noise if you got pills for PTSD take 2 of the yellow ones,

and assume the lotus position and now with your both hands making the OK position OOOOmmmmmmmm, oOOOOmmmmmm. breathe and raise one check and

fart but do not I repeat do not belch, hiccup and sneeze at the same time because you'll DIE

like the hurricane said to the coconut tree hang on to your nuts this ain't no ordinary bl@job

and is the ZULU {GMT} hour or is it a progression as per time zone is the earth going to burn like a fuse or is it star trek star date 122112 :P

seats & tray tables in the up right position fasten your seat belts and place your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye.

or maybe stroll over to the kitchen and make a peanut butter sammich and ignore all the noise if you got pills for PTSD take 2 of the yellow ones,

and assume the lotus position and now with your both hands making the OK position OOOOmmmmmmmm, oOOOOmmmmmm. breathe and raise one check and

fart but do not I repeat do not belch, hiccup and sneeze at the same time because you'll DIE

LMAO............TY snake..now I can go to bed..

I have officially survived my 25th Christmas (or Peak Season as we call it) at FedEx.

You wouldn't think it, but there is a WHOLE lot of difference between working 60 hours per week and 70 hours per week.

Had trouble getting out of bed this morning cause I'm so sore.

Delivered four AR's to one of my gun shops yesterday. Could have bought one (cash) for $550 two weeks ago. I asked him how much they were going for now. His exact words, "You better work some more overtime Hoss".

hossfly you know how Capt Bart feels about the AR platform don't stir up trouble LOL

Yeah! Wouldn't want to be on the naughty list next year!:P I trust everyone had a blessed and merry Christmas and I wish all a Happy New Year.

Nana,

good to hear you're OK. Congratulations on the house. A new house for a new year is a nice thing.

Had one helluva wild night round here. Tornados all over, one even hit a hospital downtown. Do a google search for "tornado in Mobile" and you'll see the video of it. We made it through good here, but it hit the fan this morning. Wife is MAKING me go shopping with her! She did say we could run by the chiropractor first though.

Kicked back right now watching Capt. Bart and friends fight the Uruk Hai at the Battle of Helms Deep. Laurie insists on getting my old, tired butt outta the chair and doing "something productive" though.

Sounds like a Plan to me..

"Kicked back right now watching Capt. Bart and friends fight the Uruk Hai at the Battle of Helms Deep. Laurie insists on getting my old, tired butt outta the chair and doing "something productive" though. "

It was a fantastic Christmas all my neighbors were out of power I was the only one with ROTFLMAO

bunch of dip sticks couple have all electric homes NOW THAT'S FUNNY

Fox news losers in Indiana was crying about how they have had mild winters for a few years so they were not ready WTF

what kind of excuse is that a stones throw from the Canadian border and upset they are getting snow????

reporter said they were not prepared??? I wonder what will happen if we go into a financial crisis.....

well that's enough of a rant my Christmas was fantastic got more sh*t than the law allows and more coming mail will be bringing Christmas cheer for a while.

started a fire and the smell of mesquite and oak is fabulous tomatoes growing in the green house all the critters running around crazy enjoying the cool weather.

Brother YOU are haveing WAY to much FUN.

"started a fire and the smell of mesquite and oak is fabulous tomatoes growing in the green house all the critters running around crazy enjoying the cool weather."

:eek:

Brother YOU are haveing WAY to much FUN.

"started a fire and the smell of mesquite and oak is fabulous tomatoes growing in the green house all the critters running around crazy enjoying the cool weather."

:eek:

Look on what have you done to better your prep thread left a pic of my new knife

hell i was loaded down with them little iron tacks hoping to see some zombies to waste... i reloaded about a hundred or so shotgun shells with those little guys... they tear a body up ..and its down right mean,,, old doc holliday used to load his double barrel shotgun with tacks as well..history teaches us, if you look and listen