Sign in to follow this  
juzcallmesnake

If you thought you have it all together rethink your plan

Scientists Weaponize Deadly Bird Flu, Consider Releasing Results Necessary to Create Bioweapon

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/11/scientists-weaponize-deadly-bird-flu.html

'Super committee' fails to reach agreement

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/21/politics/super-committee/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Central Banks are insolvent

http://dailybail.com/home/jim-grant-central-banks-are-insolvent.html

CIA has a problem

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111121/D9R53CD80.html

UN to own USA national parks?

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list

The FED is actually private read some of the comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-TCYETQ84&feature=player_embedded

Tampa Police Roll Out A TANK To Deal With A Few Dozen Protesters

http://www.businessinsider.com/tampa-police-roll-out-a-tank-to-deal-with-a-few-dozen-protesters-2011-11

Remember this is when it started we are about to be living in a police state.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/no-right-to-resist-unlawful-police-entry/

yeppers

my favorite was Bernanke Announces QE5

and how central banks lease their gold for all you gold investors if you do not have it in hand your screwed it is leveraged

so that there is no possible way if everyone asked for it there would not be enough to go around.

I ain't Skeered I can only die once.

UN to own USA national parks?

THat list will probably be 'off limits' for humans pretty soon. and headquarters for the UN gun grabbers.

"Remember this is when it started we are about to be living in a police state."

Bet this is the method to be used by gun grabbers... at least in Indiana.

But if a cop doesnt need a warrant to enter your home, whats stopping some asshole vigilante cop from just walking in anytime and rapping you?

Realy???

The court issued its 3-2 ruling on Thursday, contending that allowing residents to resist officers who enter their homes without any right would increase the risk of violent confrontation. If police enter a home illegally, the courts are the proper place to protest it, Justice Steven David said. “We believe … a right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth Amendment jurisprudence,” David said. “We also find that allowing resistance unnecessarily escalates the level of violence and therefore the risk of injuries to all parties involved without preventing the arrest.”

Sorry folks..Its coming NOW....

Oh please knoc at my front door.....If you dont .....well u know....................I have 8 concrete steps you will be meeting on the way back...

JMO...

Edited by 101matt

The ruling in Indiana was about a year ago. One county sheriff (Newton County) said he was planning on implementing random searches of homes based on this ruling. It never made it to the operational phase and I know there was a petition to remove him from office. I know a few LE depts were pulling some stunts (training for the implementation of martial law) but they started backing down when the public started pushing back.

One sheriff even has deemed that no federal agent may act in his county without one of his deputies present or without the sheriif's permission. It'll come down to the officials and how much the People will take before they put a stop to the abuse.

Im sure incriminating evidence could be found in anyones house. Im partly waiting for a knock on the door when they start rounding people up just because of my association with sites like these.

all I know it was dark after the first shotgun blast i could not hear a thing, it was horrible.......

LOL@JCMS... that is why many LEOs are refusing to try it. Them old farmers are loading their gun racks in the pick ups and making talk about "already living a good life...". Grandpa always said they'd have to wait for all the WW2 Vets to die off before they attempted to turn America into what they fought against. I do believe he was right.

If the man wants to take me down for being ready to take care of me and mine (when I don't feel LE can) than I realy don't see that there is much that I can do about it,but I don't have to like it.

Wait for the ''PUSH"...

Our Goverment need's somebody else to start this fight...Than they can BLAM it on other's and cover there ass's...

WE ARE ONLY PROTECTING OTHERS...Is the KEY phrase.......

Wait for IT..

Once the "PUSH" start's ...than the goverment "Beleves" that everyone else will back down...

Its a BULLY Mentally...they just beleve NO ONE will STAND UP TO THEM...How dare they???

You can see it in there eyes...

Arrogance.........................will get you a bloody NOSE around me and mine...and it may get you HAMSTRUNG so you walk funny the rest of your miserable life...

Im already on the LIST so screw it ..

Oh please knoc at my front door.....If you dont .....well u know....................I have 8 concrete steps you will be meeting on the way back...

JMO...

its really hard to make out any distinctive markings/badges in the dark. Accidents WILL happen.

You should also realize that the bad guys will waste NO TIME exploiting this ruling. They can go online right now and buy anything they want to LOOK like a legit cop, gain entry to an unsuspecting victims home and do as they please.

Wait for the ''PUSH"...

Our Goverment need's somebody else to start this fight...Than they can BLAM it on other's and cover there ass's...

WE ARE ONLY PROTECTING OTHERS...Is the KEY phrase.......

Wait for IT..

Once the "PUSH" start's ...than the goverment "Beleves" that everyone else will back down...

Its a BULLY Mentally...they just beleve NO ONE will STAND UP TO THEM...How dare they???

You can see it in there eyes...

Arrogance.........................will get you a bloody NOSE around me and mine...and it may get you HAMSTRUNG so you walk funny the rest of your miserable life...

Im already on the LIST so screw it ..

What do you expect from a Chicago gangster? Start getting acquainted with the new Govt. services, Komrad. Just to make you feel better, I am also on the list.

It was dark I could not see after the first shotgun blast and I could not hear,, it was really really horrible...that's my story

Snake, it is O.K. to shoot them but you can not eat them.

What do you expect from a Chicago gangster? Start getting acquainted with the new Govt. services, Komrad. Just to make you feel better, I am also on the list.

The Arrogance that they have is our greatest weapon!Over confindance...leads to large mistakes...

when the "Push" happens I beleve that many will take a stand and NOT go along with the Arrogance and self apointed "KING"...They wont beleve what happens next because they just dont understand what a OATH is.They are Cowards and Hide behind a comical mask that looks like they are in charge..

They are FOOLs..We give authority to those we trust that have our best interest at hart and share the same OATHS.God Family Country.

With out these 3 things Men have nothing..

God keeps me civil..My Family keeps me honest..My Country gives me Honor...

Take these away........and man becomes a Barbarian...a brutal, cruel, warlike, insensitive person.

God help you once the vail of "civilization" is lost.....

well civilized is not a word used in conjunction with my manner I have a couple of suites I know most all the choices of silver wear and I know not to drink from the finger bowl been know to have an evenings conversation with out a coarse word and then there are other times when that does not happen.and I am good with that too.