Sign in to follow this  
Regulator5

American Prepper's Network

I figured I would post this. It was an email from American Preppers about the media now reporting that the coward's mother and victim of HIS crime was a "prepper" and that is what enabled him to commit this heinous crime.

Even more than before, expect the gestapo to be watching the sites where People are trying to be prepared for whatever emergency occurs that places their family, friends and neighborhoods in jeopardy.

American Preppers Network Official Statement Regarding the Connecticut School Shootings

It has come to our attention at the American Preppers Network that certain people in the media are now trying to make a connection between the peaceful, preppers community and Nancy Lanza, mother of Adam Lanza - the monster who brutally and savagely took the lives of so many innocent children and adults in Newton, Connecticut.

Our members, and others around the globe who share our philosophy of being prepared in times of emergency, are sickened by this event. We too are fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters and to associate APN or any legitimate organization that stresses preparing for emergencies with this barbaric act goes against everything we collectively stand for.

Agreed Ruger. What I find will be ironic is that the cdc and dhs telling everybody to be "prepared" and now they will use the ones who just visited sites like this to learn how to get that way to form a list of "terrorists" or "potential criminals".

Its a combination of 'if it bleeds it leads' and yellow journalism...I don't think there has been any other kind of journalism out of the major networks for quite some time.

The sad part is the people in Conn are hurting...and the press are acting like vultures feeding off the family's anguish and pain for a crappy news story.

Amen von. My wife heard a State Trooper in CT say that anyone who is providing false information to the public will be answering for it once this investigation is over. I hope she heard correctly and he meant the media for starters.

Its a combination of 'if it bleeds it leads' and yellow journalism...I don't think there has been any other kind of journalism out of the major networks for quite some time.

The sad part is the people in Conn are hurting...and the press are acting like vultures feeding off the family's anguish and pain for a crappy news story.

well it ain't yellow when I get through with it it's litter pan liner and emergency dog dump place mat material

I have not bought a news paper in 20 years I mean why bother it is all either lies or skewed toward some political

motivation.

in 1905 a guy blew up a school killing 47 men women and children so this is not new and not having a gun did

not stop anything in 1905 or in birmingham in the 60's

killers will use any way to make their mark.

a beer holding tank busted and drowned more people than that in new york.

How about 3000 dead in the twin towers the government gets involved and now its worse all the countries have asked us to leave and we have lost 9000 more people ion war and spent over a trillion dollars over and above when this crap started

we were paying 1.25 to 1.50 a gallon for gas now look every time D.C. get involved it goes to sh*t our borders are

like a sieve drugs and gangs are over running our police 10 states are on the verge of bankruptcy 350 banks went under last year GM belongs to china and a car battery company we bailed out .

Face it both sides are dumb as dirt and or they are corrupt and using every and all problem for their own agenda or to make money.

Amen. I hate news media. I was actually a journalism major in school, and then the OJ Simpson case happened and I realized I would never "make it" if that was what was expected. You used to have to know something, to work your way into a good spot by proving yourself on a beat. Then it was all about being camera-worthy (and we really only like to see young, attractive, inexperienced people on TV) and instead of working as a beat reporter right out of school or going to college to gain expertise in a subject like international relations or economics or history before joining a small-town paper, you major in journalism - or the even more vague "communications" - and learn about how to make things look good on TV. Then you get hired because you have a nice smile and great hair and can read a teleprompter with an appropriately vacant expression on your face, not because you know what you're talking about or are in any position to judge the news-worthiness of a story that is presented to you, and not even because you have been shown to be insightful enough to ask good, logical, hard-hitting questions.

Then we wonder why the news seems so moronic and watered-down? Bah. The people who write it, by and large, don't even have the capacity to look beyond the scope of their next headline to see their own culpability for the state of the world and the lack of knowledge our citizens have. They do their jobs based on the standards set by their networks, which are owned by multinational corporations, which are run by incredibly rich and powerful people who understand that an informed populace is a dangerous populace if they want to maintain their wealth and influence.

Yeah. It was that way when we had a school shooting here in 1998. They were trying to sneak into hospital rooms, following families around, and interfering in private moments every chance they could get. And at public gatherings, like prayer services and candlelight vigils, the reporters would talk over the top of the people who were presenting as they made their broadcasts. After Columbine, a bunch of network reporters went back to other schools that had recently had shootings (including ours) and were shocked when, "How do you feel to know that other students are going through what you did?" was almost universally answered with swearing and obscene hand gestures.

Of course, people often forget one crucial fact about the shooting in MY hometown: It was stopped by students, led by one who knew when to make a move because he actually had experience with guns. Jake Ryker gave credit to the fact that he had taken a marksmanship and safety training program given by the National Rifle Association and was later honored at the NRA's annual national convention that year. His father said that both Jake and his 14-year-old brother had taken the course. They had learned enough about guns that Jake knew that he had an opportunity to put an end to the killing spree when he heard the click that told him that Kinkel would have to pause to reload his gun. Jake, a wrestler, took him down and disarmed him.

One thing that we should watch is how we word things. I agree that PC=BS but the media will now be turning their conniving and libel towards those of us who just want to be prepared for the next storm. I would refer to all firearms, knives, etc as TOOLS, whether they are hunting/defensive tools or woods cutting. I know it's BS but we are going to be in the PR nightmare of our lives. JMO

I don't know why people think there has to be an 'exterior cause" or 'outside motivation ' for everything that happens..the kid snapped and or was not fit to be unsupervised, end of list, sad but there is 'evil' in this world , and it rears its ugly head when we least expect it, so yes, I think armed, trained, and informed citizens are our best defense against these "people" and schools need armed staff-because sometimes there ARE monsters..

I don't know why people think there has to be an 'exterior cause" or 'outside motivation ' for everything that happens..the kid snapped and or was not fit to be unsupervised, end of list, sad but there is 'evil' in this world , and it rears its ugly head when we least expect it, so yes, I think armed, trained, and informed citizens are our best defense against these "people" and schools need armed staff-because sometimes there ARE monsters..

can we get an "Amen" for this reply people? go rayz.

One thing that we should watch is how we word things. I agree that PC=BS but the media will now be turning their conniving and libel towards those of us who just want to be prepared for the next storm. I would refer to all firearms, knives, etc as TOOLS, whether they are hunting/defensive tools or woods cutting. I know it's BS but we are going to be in the PR nightmare of our lives. JMO

Its going to get to the point where we wont even be able to talk about it at all.. people are out for blood because they are hurting and angry that someone could do something so vile. so they are lashing out at the easiest targets.. preppers and guns. when there is no rationalizing the mind of a mad man.. history is repeating itself.

you know.............ever since I came on here a short time ago I have read some of the most intelligent quotes, useful information, and insights into preparing for disasters. I think what some folks don't get is that there are disasters out there every day especially weather related. Preparing for such emergencies is not a flaw.

I would venture to say we ALL agree with you t2940. Emergency Preparation is NOT just doomsday scenarios. I can imagine if the populace of NYC (not all but the vast majority) would have prepared for Sandy, they wouldn't have been on the news crying about "starving" 8 hours after it hit.

I find it sad that the gov't thinks People who prepare are "trouble makers" because they do talk about what to do in case of tyranny. They should step back and actually reflect on WHY the People feels this is important and WHY they are distrusted so much. I know they won't because they have a complete lack of morality, competence, and ethics, but it says something when a vast majority thinks the gov't WILL abandon or even attack their populace.

"When the gov't fears the People, you have freedom. When the People fear the gov't, you have tyranny." --author unknown (to me anyway).

We have moved well beyond the Freedom stage and tyranny is "enthroned" just like the last time we were subject to a king.

I agree. I wouldnt be surprised to see sites like these start to disappear. Along with certain tv programs. Its all for the benefit of the american people though you realize. THEY know whats good for us.

Well what do we expect from the party that supported slavery (not that I want to open this can of worms) in the 1800's? They just went about reacquiring their slaves under a different guise and now their slaves voluntarily have given up their freedom for a free ride. Just a thought

they cancelled "american guns" on discovery due to this... so there goes the 1st along with the 2nd amendment

the worst thing is I'm hearing support on facebook and elsewhere from the uninformed that they support a repeal of the 2nd amendment..

Wardog, I guess they figure since we have so many illegals here anyway, we might as well be like mexico and have to live in fear of going out in public because of what the criminals are going to do.... especially those armed by the current administration. I find the lack of common sense in the sheople completely scary. It hasn't even been 3 months since we learned that the fed was PURPOSELY sending firearms into criminal's hands to commit crimes and violence on the public so they could actually get support to strip our Rights. I wonder if the 5th column of the media has even asked if the firearms used were part of Fast and Furious??? I wouldn't put it past the fed, they have proven they will do whatever it takes to move their agenda forward.

I want to know if the firearms used in these mass shooting were part of Fast and Furious? We know the tyrants in power, who are now villefying firearms owners, PURPOSELY supplied firearms to criminals, terrorists, cartels, etc to cause American lives to be lost. Are these just part of a domestic portion of Fast and Furious that we haven't been told about since they are claiming "national security" in stonewalling investigators and We the People?

I find it odd that the incidents in CT and CO have multiple witnesses claiming multiple shooters, all dressed the same (BDU style clothes and tactical vests), local PD and First Responders stories being changed after the feds show up, etc. I'm not trying to promote any theory, but there are several questions that We the People need to be asking in light of the changing of stories and the facts not seeming to support the official (federal) version of events.

We have had untold numbers of civilian casaulties and Agent Brian Terry's death along the southern border; we have 4 murdered in Libya by a state dept cited terrorist organization (muslim brotherhood) who this administration has provided monetary, material and military support to; and now do we have the blood of innocent school children on the hands of this treasonous regime?

I do not have the evidence to prove the firearms used by the cowards in CT and CO were supplied by the regime, but the facts and records do support and confirm the other 2 accounts, so I do believe all these incidents could be the direct result of the clandestine operations taken by the regime in its strides at complete subjugation of the American People and the usurpation of the Constitution. JMO