Sign in to follow this  
7thgroupdoc

cheap medical supplies

hey everybody, i have found two great outfits to order supplies for your med kits! go to ebay and look up mcrmedical and bpmedicalsupplies. i stumbled across them by accident and talk about great deals! i ordered a bunch of stuff and most of it had free shipping! they had ace bandages for less than a dollar apiece! (they sell them by bulk,) you can get ten for $9!! just my two cents worth but i think it would be worth checking out.

I just use panty liners and tampax bulk band aids on sale as well as white sheets craft sticks are good tongue

depressors and finger splints distilled water for cleaning betadine and triple antibiotic.

sulfur dust {if your not allergic} find it in garden supply sally beauty supply has steptic pencils and powder

injector straight razor with hair trimmer comb feed stores have a lot of good stuff also

art

I just use panty liners and tampax bulk band aids on sale as well as white sheets craft sticks are good tongue

depressors and finger splints distilled water for cleaning betadine and triple antibiotic.

sulfur dust {if your not allergic} find it in garden supply sally beauty supply has steptic pencils and powder

injector straight razor with hair trimmer comb feed stores have a lot of good stuff also

Hey .... don't forget the Petsmart store....steptic power, wound protectant spray etc.