Sign in to follow this  
t2940

Water Survival Solutions

Humans can exist for several weeks without food, however after several days without water we would not survive. In the case of a disaster, this device is crucial for survival.

COMPLETE WATER FILTERING SYSTEM IN BACKPACK FORM $49.95 plus shipping ($11.35 anywhere US)

Here is a complete filtering system in backpack form -perfect for emergency water or hikers. Inside there is a 3-liter bladder with a ceramic filter attached. .

Complete filtering system - no additional parts required

Accepts water from floods, lake, rain, well, tap, river or stream and converts to safe clean drinking water.

Filter cleans with a clean, damp cloth

Product is silver impregnated and will not permit bacteria growth-through (mitosis). It provides a hostile environment for all microbiological organisms and will not support their growth. Ceramic elements may be cleaned 100 or more times with a soft brush or damp cloth. The filtration efficiency is 0.2 micron.

These systems are assembled in the US by a group of Worldwide First Responders that take water systems to devastated areas.

More specs are on the webpage.

If you are interested in the portable 24oz bottles or need a quantity let me know you are from this site and i'll work a good deal for you.

website is www.watersurvivalsolutions.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1716[/ATTACH]

If you mention this website to me in a pm I will send you a link where you can get Emergency Water Filtration Bottles for your bug out bag or car (or wherever) for $11.95 plus shipping for a total of $23.30

To check this out further in GREAT detail visit my website www.watersurvivalsolutions.com

These are great when you are mobile and used by First Res-ponders worldwide along with their bucket systems and other items.

Thanks for checking it out