Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

the US gov.

suddenly it becomes clear has to how bad i suck lol.

thanks my friend. lots to be learned in that story right there.

Naahhh..you don't suck.

I just happen to like that story too...used to read it to my kids.

Gonna end up reading it to the grandchild as well...that and Where the Wild Things Are.

I have never cared what anyone thinks I do as I please when I please if they got a problem come on

if you are always looking over your shoulder your never seeing where your going.

Besides I am not intentionally going to break the law but if we are a free country why would they want to bother people

because that is pre judging them and that is against the law if your on your own property and not selling or endangering

the public then leave it alone.

People have been arrested for collecting rain water.

O wants our guns, bypassing congress and cooperating with the UN

Airports and TSA dont let people make videos inside airports.

US Military deployed INSIDE the US for mundane police work (road blocks, spot checks etc.)

Plenty of stories out there

agreed navy, just cuttin to the chase is all. savin some leg work time.

its funny sometimes how folks in other countries dont realize just how dang sneaky

our gov is towards its own people. if they could get rid of all of us except the gov and

their families they would do it in a heart beat. well then again, who would they have to

F with then right.

there is a part of the fema plan that gives that agency right to take anything food water generator fuel propane etc

and distribute it that was part of either clinton or bush it was signed into being for / during a emergency

as I recall Utah was u in arms and they backed off I have no idea why but it is still there and I am still

unsure why Utah sat back and let it ride as they have enclaves all over the U.S.

funny how everyone tals about freedom especially religious freedom but in practice they puss out and believe it will never happen just like fire arms owners in their heart the still cling to the idea "IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE"

Now how stupid is that A massive hurricane will never hit New York in cold water either.

t2940, to the gov't, prepper=survivalist=militia. They will and have done everything in their power of the press to label us all as "crack pots" and "racists". You want a real sad outlook, check out the azzholes at the southern poverty law center. They are worse than the aclu and that says alot.

t2940, to the gov't, prepper=survivalist=militia. They will and have done everything in their power of the press to label us all as "crack pots" and "racists". You want a real sad outlook, check out the azzholes at the southern poverty law center. They are worse than the aclu and that says alot.

Thanks Reg5

Just another data point .... this is NOT a new problem. In the Bible, when the Jews first wanted a king, they asked Samuel to get them one. God warns them that, while he will give them what they want, it will cost them money and freedom. From http://www.aish.com/jl/h/cc/48936347.html

To ask for a king "like all the nations" suggests that the Jews wanted a big strong guy, like the rest of the nations-an all-powerful leader who would make all the decisions so that they could sit back and throw off that heavy burden of responsibility that they've had to deal with on a day-to-day basis. It's much easier in many respects to have someone decide for you, which is why the Talmud says that "a slave is happier being a slave" ― a slave who is well treated will give up his freedom to know that he is being taken care of and decisions are being made for him

The role of a proper king was to not enrich himself but to serve the Lord and His people. The Lord warns His people that the role of mundane kings is to gain power and wealth for themselves. A very major difference. Our current oligarchy retains power using Marx's principal of pitting groups against each other. If there is no division, create it to maintain power.

When the government gets involved, you may be assured of two things.

1) They are NOT your friends.

2) YOU are NOT their first priority.

a) they are not there to HELP you - only increase their power.

B) they really do not care if you survive or not as long as THEY increase their power.

Alexis de Tocqueville points out in 'Democracy in America' that the strength of America in the 1840's was that the people never went to the government to do things they could do for themselves. Incredibly sad how times have changed.

Just my not so humble opinion.

all I know is the oklahoma bombing suspect got the death penalty

and all the living suspects here get everything but one recently go 6 years LOL driving drunk 3 times gets you about that much

I have told you they could care less about you they have your replacements coming from Mexico India and the middle east

your crap stuck to their heel.