Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Vive

Ex military speaks about his past evils.

IT IS WAR...People DIE..Civilians and Military..

In The Sand you could not tell the difference..

My son in law and Other Vets have Told me and I beleve them because the "Sand Rats"are coward's.........

Ok so this guy has a problem..need's counseling..He could have reported what he saw!!!

MY Question is he like Kerry and going to RUN for Senator and marry a "VERY RICH" Women..??

JMO

I ate the long rats and "C" rats but I never drank the cool aid.

People live in LALA land even though you tell them they are fooling them selves and show them the pictures

they stick their fingers in their ears and babble nananananan i can't hear you like a child.

somewhere in this world there are still some dried up old humps that still think we need to use the marques of Queensbury rule

book, but not when it comes to their own. {as an example I give you Waco Texas} and numerous individuals railroaded.

I have tried to explain ad nauseum that YOU are the enemy if they cannot manipulate or use you against each other they have no use for you and they have replacements waiting in the wings.

"THEY" hate individuals lone wolves thinkers that cannot be pigeonholed if your not red or blue your sh*t if you rock the boat.

A house divided falls we all know that and we see it happening and it still does not stop the effort to rip us apart.

Some people are not able to compartmentalize their lives and move on some have an agenda some are so torn between

the ideologies that exist here or never had a center when you do something as serious as take a oath to give your life

you better be ready to accept what comes and just like life it is not all warm and fuzzy birthday parties and paper hats.

He's just pissed because he didn't the VA benefits he thought he should get........and if he wants to rip his awards off and throw them away like he did...then he should do the duffle bag drag to another country like Iran or Iraq maybe......he's just a punk thats my read on him

Being generous, the guy may have some really big issues from combat. Being realistic, I hear his stories and I think of John "did you know I served in Viet Nam" Kerry. The ones who talk like this are rarely the ones who were involved. Looks like an attempt to recreate an anti-war movement like the liars did during the Viet Nam war. The real combat vets rarely talk about the actual events. Some do but most don't; I spent some years counseling REAL vets because they felt comfortable only talking to someone who shared the experience. The guy who first helped me back had spent 5 years as a POW. I could talk to him because he understood. The sad thing is, even if none of it is true, he probably believes it.

Sad.

:mad:Watching this video is disturbing. Being a Combat Veteran also this angers me. I served with Air Borne Ranger battalions and regular Infantry units in several battles,combat zones for 20 years, and never shot anyone for a three day pass or for fun. What this man did was murder and he and his chain of command should be charged for this. That guy not only discourages himself, but the United States Marine Corps. As a retired professional soldier this sickens me. Yes returned the medals but indict him.:mad:

Wilson