Sign in to follow this  
Roscoe

Howdy all, I have failed to introduce myself from here in Mid-Tennessee

Howdy all for gun country. I hope everyone is well and prosperous. Too many American's are not on the gravy train right now due at least in part to our fearless leaders in D.C. I sure hope they come to their senses real soon before they do any more damage than they have already done. I guess I just don't understand politicians much. They go to D.C. or Nashville or whatever state cap. they go to and instantly they become Mr. Hyde from the ever present Dr. Jeckel. They seem to instantly become a political team player rather than to represent "We the People" as they told all of us fine voters.

I guess I'll keep my rant short as this was supposed to be an introduction but I morphed it into an anti political party diatribe.

Best Wishes to all

Roscoe, out here on his deserted desert island, Yea, I wish!

Howdy all for gun country. I hope everyone is well and prosperous. Too many American's are not on the gravy train right now due at least in part to our fearless leaders in D.C. I sure hope they come to their senses real soon before they do any more damage than they have already done. I guess I just don't understand politicians much. They go to D.C. or Nashville or whatever state cap. they go to and instantly they become Mr. Hyde from the ever present Dr. Jeckel. They seem to instantly become a political team player rather than to represent "We the People" as they told all of us fine voters.

I guess I'll keep my rant short as this was supposed to be an introduction but I morphed it into an anti political party diatribe.

Best Wishes to all

Roscoe, out here on his deserted desert island, Yea, I wish!

Hi Roscoe! Welcome! Look at the bright side, there are only 545 people to blame for the current economic and political environment we are in. :o