Sign in to follow this  
awake

i am awake

hi folks,

sorry if my little goodbye has seemed to cause a ripple in the pond. My intentions were just to say goodbye to the good friends that i have made here. My tolerance for being hamstrung in my ability to clearly communicate may be lower than most. But i must be true to myself. I enjoy a healthy spirited debate and expressions of opinions. I simply felt that i would be better off being elsewhere. This decision was mine alone. Please let his little thing go. I did not want my exit to be such discourse here You will know a tree by the fruit it bears. Consider this my last post. If you feel the need to get in touch with me then maybe check with my friends. PM them. They know.

Godspeed my friends

ps. when is the last time you have seen a post closed and locked down on this site? why?

there has never to my knowledge been a post CLOSED on SC, and we got pretty deep

on topics that would send a normal site in a downward spin for a bit.

we were all friends and respected others and their opinions. no we werent/arent a bunch of

softies, we were a respectable community with a very common goal.

i still think the people of this community have good intentions and can still go from glimmer

to shine once again.

Big brother alert big brother alert big brother alert big brother alert big brother alert big brother alert big brother alert

what if......... what if and i just sayin........ but what if big brother was a drag queen?

would it be "Big Queen" alert? roflmao.

From memory I know a thread on Mosin Nagants got locked because the only new info was people sharing the lowest prices they could find and it was bumping threads with actual info off the bottom of the firearms forum. And I think the great pot debate might have gotten closed because of excessive verbal abuse but I'm not sure on that one.

wow i didnt know the M/N got shut down. now that you mention it the Great Pot Debate did get shut down.

wow i do stand corrected........ again.

Awake helped me a lot with advice on tents and sleeping bags. He knew a lot about that kind of stuff. In my opinion there are a few people I would consider experts in differant areas and camping/hiking gear was his. I appreciate all his help. Im hoping some of the other people I consider assets to this forum dont leave or else I will have to consider whether or not I stay. Good Luck Awake

Sign in to follow this