Sign in to follow this  
7thgroupdoc

ooops, "the more WestVirginians......" it should have said. dont have the edit button on here any more so we are forced to either leave the

screw up or do another post explaining the screw up.

i truly enjoy seeing three extra posts instead of "last edited by......" it just makes so much sesne!!!! why have the option to fix your fuckup?

I must admit I have engaged in telling jokes at your expense in the past (don't get me started!) but I have nothing but the utmost respect for my WV brethren...

bad thing is....... our jokes about ourselves are probably better than your own. oh, and we will leave you wondering

if the joke ya just heard from us was true or not. ROFLMAO. indeed we are some true folks if there ever were any.

not knocking anybody else but just showing how much i miss my home state and its people.

Welcome Doc... Guess one more West Virginian won't make a big difference! (I have known some fine citizens of your state and have several friends in the SF community). Look forward to your input here.

VR

Jumbo

hey jumbo thanks for your welcome! and hey what can i say, the more mountaineers the better!! glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum! Hope that you enjoy it here - looks like you're already fitting right in. There are lots of wonderful and knowledgeable people on the boards who are happy to share what they know, and I look forward to reading your posts, too!

I'd also like to thank you for your service.