Sign in to follow this  
7thgroupdoc

hey folks! this is 7thgroupdoc, i'm new here and i just wanted to introduce myself, i am an army vet and i consider myself a true patriot of this country but i am sad to say i feel we are in for troubleing times so i believe that we need to prepare ourselves. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and learning something new and if possible sharing some of my skills with everyone. Thanks, DOC.

Big welcome. This is a great forum with super helpful and funny people.

I have learned almost everything I know about surviving in the times to come from these good people.

Look forward to reading your posts

Hugs

101matt hmmmm, screaming eagle?

sorry my feet only left the ground to drive a 5 ton..LMAO..82nd Combat Engineers..72 to 75.yep Im getting Old.

People here are finally waking up to what is happening.With the Coal mines shutting down for a longer time and we have a certain person wanting to kill them completely...they are moving or getting ready..

Again welcome Brother...better get your garden planned for spring only 100 days.lol

Welcome Doc... Guess one more West Virginian won't make a big difference! (I have known some fine citizens of your state and have several friends in the SF community). Look forward to your input here.

VR

Jumbo