Sign in to follow this  
Sherrie

Store Fresh EGGS 2 Years

Hey Desert Marine the answer is both! LOL I like my pickled eggs with beets and onions too. God bless my wife there are many times when I cant figure out why she stays with me! LOL

Hey Shawn, but isn't it good to know you are loved! Check this out: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1669[/ATTACH]

Try that on your cat if you have one. They get the most hilarious disgusted look on their face when they come shooting out. LOL AHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahaaa! This is a disgusted look if I've ever seen one!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1718[/ATTACH]

OMG i'm laughing so hard......................I heard about the Vaseline egg thing a long time but never tried it. It was for a short camping trip thing.

However, keeping the chicken around might be easier:cool:

Heheheheeee! If I get into a jar of pickled eggs, nobody likes me!!!!! LMAO Or to be with-in 10ft.

Hot dang I like'em. Especially with beet slices in with'em.

phrrrrrtttttt......

dr

Alright now you have found my , the pickled beet, I will starve if pickled beets are the only thing left to eat, I can clean a gut shot deer, change the worst diaper, eat damn near anything but I honestly can not keep a single bite of pickled beet in my stomach.

Alright now you have found my Cryptonite, the pickled beet, I will starve if pickled beets are the only thing left to eat, I can clean a gut shot deer, change the worst diaper, eat damn near anything but I honestly can not keep a single bite of pickled beet in my stomach.

It seems that you can edit your posts if you reply to them