Sign in to follow this  
shadowplyr

never ending supply of fresh clean drinking water?!?!?!? (news article)

That's such an amazing idea! And in places where clean water isn't available - or at TEOTWAWKI - that would be priceless.

I wonder how much it would change the climate if there was widespread usage, though. Would more water from the ground be pulled into the air to compensate? Or would the air just be drier in general?

I went a did a little research while they are hoping to have a working product by 2014 right now they are not even close they are waiting for a break through in synthetic materials that would make it feasibly productive. Their projection is based on making this break through in early 2013. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it but if they do get the break through the possibilities and the ramnification if it affordable would be incredible for everyone.

All the new wonderful fantastic stuff is coming out soon so soon after I am dead all the good sh*t will be available

like forever toilet paper or chewing gum they might combine them,,,, who knows what evil lurks LMAO

roflmao. my luck as well snake.

no money and there are deals to be had around every corner, and on stuff im dying t

(well before i got cut off from the above post somehow)

roflmao. my luck as well snake.

no money and there are deals to be had around every corner, and on stuff im dying to get my hands on.

as soon as i get my money in hand everything has been sold.

ok Mod's where the hell is the "Edit" button gone to? :mad:

Waaant!

I wonder if this would tank the bottled water industry. When/if this goes through I have to wonder when someone gets 100 of them or makes a giant one so they aren't reliant on city water. I can't help but think that some industry would complain enough to keep these off the market. Or more likely make them ludicrously expensive.

All the new wonderful fantastic stuff is coming out soon so soon after I am dead all the good sh*t will be available

like forever toilet paper or chewing gum they might combine them,,,, who knows what evil lurks LMAO

Cant get past forever toilet paper combined with chewing gum LOL You are a unique person Juzcallmesnake<3

Sign in to follow this