Sign in to follow this  
Texas Bill

Post Election Stampede?

Considering I bought a Romanian WASR-10 (CAI import) for $400 less than two years ago, its quite ridiculous. Has anyone been keeping track of AR accessories prices? Is there a better thread to post this info under or is this probably the most pertinent thread at this time?

Report from a gun show in Miami (friend is in the area and just called me)

AK-47 from > $1,000.00

AR-15 from > $1,200.00

PSL/Dragunov from > $1,500.00

SCAR from > $5,000

SKS in these mountains are now $400 to $500 IF you can find them ...AR's are $1200.00 to $1600.00..clips for AR's are $100.00 each IF you can find somebody willing to sell,that just is NOT the case..

Happened by Bass Pro today just to check the ammo supply. ALL popular/common calibers were completely sold out except 12 and 20ga. and .410

i asked if/when they would be restocked. The answer i was given "Its all on back order..." .380, .9mm, .40 , .45 , .308, 30-6

THe only common ammo that was nt COMPLETELY sold out was some .22MAg and LR, 50rnd boxes, for $18+

Wow, we are seeing a real stampede for guns and ammo lately at brick and mortar stores, internet sources and gunshows as well. Everybody who was sitting on the fence has decided to get what they can while they can. I haven't been to a gun show in months and I sure don't plan to go any time soon. NavyVet, that .308 Saiga sounds like a pretty good deal. If I were looking for firearms right now I would check out revolvers in .357 Magnum and lever action rifles. Not likely to be included in any new AWB andI have seen them for "old" costs advertised on Texas Gun Trader. In fact, I think some folks are selling their "wheelguns" and "Cowboy Action" firearms to help pay for that black rifle they procrastinated over.