Sign in to follow this  
Rod

End of My Rope

Well, my all time favorite survival food is about to go out of existence. Hostess (Twinkies) is closing it's doors due to a strike. Their liquid assets (cream filling) is being sold off. I am so bummed out! :(

OMG...

Twinkies GONE!..Im running to wally world..Be back...

and No im not sharing..

Quote from an OLD friend..."can't give you any but wil sell you a bit:.....LMAO...

Oh wait is this considering HOARDING??????????????????????sugar, the Fed's will be after my stash..

Now I've realy done it..

Edited by 101matt
cant spel worth sugar

OK that really did it I am back with a vengeance, Fu@kin no more Twinkies that really pisses me off..

heyyyyy buddy!!! long time no taunt! glad to have you back sir, I fee like with you back in the ranks we can get our twinkies back!

but the unions put obama bac in power how could this have happened?

/sarcasm

Yea go figure LOL wonder how those union workers feel now..

I am not against unions totally but I feel some are run like a totalitarian regime we all need to recall why they came into being

at one time in our history people were treated like cattle and no safety or protective equipment or guidelines.

Money is the lifeblood of business just because a business made some does not mean that it should be immediately split among

the workers then it could not expand or survive hard times this is a basic flaw in some union workers perception of cash flow.

I have made some money in my life and what you get to keep out of what it takes to continue is fractional if your growing.

Glad to be back in the fray Regulator5 Tinderwolf and 101matt thanks for the greetings now that its coming into winter I will have time to post

I missed {most of you} and dropped in now and again to see how things were going way to smoothly as I saw so I am on the prod again LOL

Yea go figure LOL wonder how those union workers feel now..

I am not against unions totally but I feel some are run like a totalitarian regime we all need to recall why they came into being

at one time in our history people were treated like cattle and no safety or protective equipment or guidelines.

Money is the lifeblood of business just because a business made some does not mean that it should be immediately split among

the workers then it could not expand or survive hard times this is a basic flaw in some union workers perception of cash flow.

I have made some money in my life and what you get to keep out of what it takes to continue is fractional if your growing.

Glad to be back in the fray Regulator5 Tinderwolf and 101matt thanks for the greetings now that its coming into winter I will have time to post

I missed {most of you} and dropped in now and again to see how things were going way to smoothly as I saw so I am on the prod again LOL

"Cattle prod" as I recall! :o

Welcome back!

My wifes Uncle is one of those he was a long haul delivery driver for IBC Foods which is the Canadian company that owns it all)/Hostess/ Dolly Madison they gave him three more weeks to truck the machinery to auction from the Emporia Ks plant which was the last large factory operation in town.

Modine Manufacturing (Radiators last large man in the US equip moved to Mexico) DOA 1227 employees. (Including my wifes father (who still thinks I am crazy for prepping but we have never asked him for anything unlike his other children and their significant others)

ATS&F 485 employees closed

IBP/ Tysons Foods beef processing plant DOA 3000+ employees

IBC foods/ Dolly Madison/ Hostes DOA 3628 employees

Menu pet foods 837 jobs plant closed

none of this includes the support companies and businesses and that is in a town whose population previous to all was 42,000

the town was about dead before this is the last nail in its coffin. I pray he finds something sone he is one of my few inlaws I can stand.

But Hey on a good note our economy is doing so much better:confused: yeah right a Denny's operator who owns 40 of them across the northwest will now be cutting his employees to 28 hours and adding a surcharge to your bill to pay for Obamacare

Edited by warrior7r