Sign in to follow this  
___

Egypt agian

The trouble with revolutions is that it is very easy to tear down. It is bloody hard work to build up. Revolutions based on hate (British, different sect, royality, whatever) almost always end in disaster and dictator ship. When the people get tired of chaos, they put someone in power who promises safety. Ask Napoleon or Hitler how that works. If you are a wanna be dictator, then you foment civil unrest using your own goons (brown shirts or government union employees for example) and then use that unrest to justify martial law and no elections. kristallnacht or Occupy Where ever or ??? Egypt and all the countries that have experienced the "Arab Spring" are headed for dictatorships quickly. I've noticed the progressive comparing OWS to the Arab spring. Interesting ... and people call ME paranoid.

Really it's that easy? You know I did want to be president when I was 4 but I would settle for dictator. Then I don't even have to worry about approval ratings because I can make my own by getting ride of those who don't approve. Disapproval of the non-approval removal policy gets you moved to the top of the list. (Insert big sister smiley)

Really it's that easy? You know I did want to be president when I was 4 but I would settle for dictator. Then I don't even have to worry about approval ratings because I can make my own by getting ride of those who don't approve. Disapproval of the non-approval removal policy gets you moved to the top of the list. (Insert big sister smiley)

You too?? I finally decided that the problem with taking over the world was all the idiots trying to take over the world. SIGH!