Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

hello.......

Fried Liver and Okra

Liver is high in Iron among many other useful things. But MEN dont need alot of actual iron in their diet. But if you have some kind of ailment with your blodd, symptoms causing you fatigue or weaknessm increase the iron in your diet. Helps you produce strong hemoglobin in your red blood cells. Basically increasing the 'quality' and health of your blood and immune system. Liver is especially good for Anemia

Edited by NavyVet_77

lol actually no. 22 replies and i STILL havent recieved a forum topic reply notice to my emails yet.

thats the main thing that keeps me from posting much any more. its to big of a hassle to stay on top of the posts. sometimes it will be days before i get them.

Ricks,

are you subscribed to the threads? That is how I manage to follow you guys; it is also why I didn't know about the broken "new posts" button, i'd never used it.

Fried Liver and Okra

Liver is high in Iron among many other useful things. But MEN dont need alot of actual iron in their diet. But if you have some kind of ailment with your blodd, symptoms causing you fatigue or weaknessm increase the iron in your diet. Helps you produce strong hemoglobin in your red blood cells. Basically increasing the 'quality' and health of your blood and immune system. Liver is especially good for Anemia

cooking with cast iron is a great way to add iron to your diet...also unless its a liverwurst /braunschweiger sandwich (bread and mayo only pleez)you can keep the rest:D