Sign in to follow this  
tinderwolf

fire starting

I just got off the phone with Tinder and he knows that the link doesn’t work. He will try to fix it when he gets near a computer. However, if someone can help him make the link open to all, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind a bit!

Nicely done for your first video. If you don't mine me saying, i would also add to the video or future video is using 22 rimfire duds to the mix. I remove about 3 22lr dud heads, pore the gunpowder to make a small pile then strike a fire starting rod at it. Walla fire. The dud heads could be used for a weight in a fishing line as well. It's a win win in my books.

Nicely done for your first video. If you don't mine me saying, i would also add to the video or future video is using 22 rimfire duds to the mix. I remove about 3 22lr dud heads, pore the gunpowder to make a small pile then strike a fire starting rod at it. Walla fire. The dud heads could be used fo a weight in a fishing line as well. It's a win win in my books.
very good idea. There are so many ways to start a fire don't know if i could have covered them ask in one video