Sign in to follow this  
bob leeper

birthday presents, awesome...my wife has ggood tastes

my wife helped me celebrate my 55th birthday this week. she got me a tent, and a plano se44

bow case for my compound bow.. the camouflage tent sleeps two, and doubles as a blind if needed, SWEET .. she is hinting i should take it, with her camping on the first week of black powder rifle season to my mountain camp .. i think she wants to hunt also.. so i say what the heck, why not. shes a better shot than most men

Bob,

I think MOST women are better shots than men. Not sure why but that has been my experience - when they finally get around to shooting, they are just plain good at it!

Women listen to every detail when taught, & men in general think we know it all. No instruction needed. I teach & women are faster learners, truth be told.

Women listen to every detail when taught, & men in general think we know it all. No instruction needed. I teach & women are faster learners, truth be told.

According to one article I remember reading years ago a difference between a man and a woman .... when they point .... they point directly at a certain spot ...we on the other hand point in the general direction of the object. As we all know focus is important....so it would appear that the ladies do have an advantage in that once they get the hang of getting the sights alined their natual tendency helps their shot placement.

According to one article I remember reading years ago a difference between a man and a woman .... when they point .... they point directly at a certain spot ...we on the other hand point in the general direction of the object. As we all know focus is important....so it would appear that the ladies do have an advantage in that once they get the hang of getting the sights alined their natual tendency helps their shot placement.

Given your article was true, I guess that explains why EVERY time I take a lady to shoot at a perp target there is always one (and usually ONLY one) in the groin?

I hafta agree with P219SIG.... My wife had never held a gun, much less shot one. She listened, pointed and aimed and scared the living hell out of me... Hit right where Capt Bart said!

I think there might be some pent up hostility there... Another reason why my most repeated words are,

"Yes ma'am" and "I'll do that right now Sweetheart"... Yes, I'm well trained

I hafta agree with P219SIG.... My wife had never held a gun, much less shot one. She listened, pointed and aimed and scared the living hell out of me... Hit right where Capt Bart said!

I think there might be some pent up hostility there... Another reason why my most repeated words are,

"Yes ma'am" and "I'll do that right now Sweetheart"... Yes, I'm well trained

Just before going to RVN I got my bride a revolver for her protection. I saw her shoot (Yes it is scary!) she turned to me, smile and then said that if I ever hit her or cheated on her then mumbled something about a .38 caliber vasectomy .... I do understand "well trained" :o