Sign in to follow this  
Leeheim

ACUPAT MOLLE II Pouches Genuine US Military Surplus

I have hundreds of pouches. Most look unissued or barely used. I will inspect all pouches for condition before shipping and will not ship any damaged ones. I live in upstate NY and will ship USPS First class mail, domestic or internationally. I have found this to be the cheapest shipping option, but if you prefer another shipper let me know. Here's what I have

Triple M4 Magazine pouch - $5

Double M4 Magazine pouch - $4

Single 9 mm pistol Magazine pouch - $2

Hand Grenade pouch - $2

Sustainment pouch - $10

100 round saw gunner pouch - $5

200 round saw gunner pouch - $8

Buyer pays shipping. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking. Lee[ATTACH=CONFIG]1536[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1537[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1538[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1540[/ATTACH]

Hi Lee, looks like you hit the big time! That is some good looking stuff. I have a question about shipping. How are you going to ship the items? I use Priority Mail and it comes about $6 but you can stuff a lot in it. Is that what you are planning to do? Do you have other colors (black)? Also, how can we pay you? If you can’t tell, you have a customer on the hook, here!

Also, do you barter? I ask because I have bartered with quite a few members here and both parties have been happy every time. I want to buy some items but, if you want a knife instead of cash, we can do that. However, with Christmas approaching, cash is often better.

Im still trying to make back my initial investment so cash is king for now. This is the only color I have. I usually ship first class mail because its the cheapest but total package weight cant exceed 13 oz. If you want multiple items USPS priority mail flat rate box is next best. The medium box is $11.35 and I can fit a lot in there. I prefer paypal but i will accept other payments. I cant ship untill payment clears so checks are really going to slow the process down. Let me know what you want and ill help figure out the cheapest shipping option.

Im still trying to make back my initial investment so cash is king for now. This is the only color I have. I usually ship first class mail because its the cheapest but total package weight cant exceed 13 oz. If you want multiple items USPS priority mail flat rate box is next best. The medium box is $11.35 and I can fit a lot in there. I prefer paypal but i will accept other payments. I cant ship untill payment clears so checks are really going to slow the process down. Let me know what you want and ill help figure out the cheapest shipping option.