Sign in to follow this  
DrBonesNurseAmy

Almost finished HERE!!!!

Dr. Bones and I have made 167 posts to this forum. We have spent more time here than on ANY other website on the internet. And yet Survival Cache has completely ignored any of our articles, videos, our website and book. What would you do if you were us? We have sent them free books to review, articles to post and commited time and efforts to help their website be a place for well researched and thoughtful answers. Their home page is completely absent of any of our information. We have written them a few times with articles that are popular in the preparedness community, but they have not posted any of them.

If YOU can help us with this, thanks.

Almost done with this enormous effort,

Nurse Amy

I am sorry to hear the cache is treating a valuable and often referred to resource that way and I would like to let you know that those of us on the forum love your articles I myself am on your mailing list and the knowledge you have imparted here has had tremendous impact to the forum but is an especially critical down to earth resource for beginers and those looking for reality I for one would hate for you to go because of the sales side.

This site is very under managed and going downhill, imho, and this is probably the reason. That said, they don't owe you a forum for your books, website, etc. I dont mean to be coarse, it's just a fact. It is a loss for all of us since many folks (myself included) enjoy and benefit from what you do.

This site is very under managed and going downhill, imho, and this is probably the reason. That said, they don't owe you a forum for your books, website, etc. I dont mean to be coarse, it's just a fact. It is a loss for all of us since many folks (myself included) enjoy and benefit from what you do.

I don't want to agree, but seems as though you're right Jumbo. I'd think or would like to see moderation powers given to those who are regulars here. Capt. Bart has his hands full being the Loneranger. No offense intended Sir.

DrBonesandNurseAmy, to lose you on this forum would cause a big hole in the knowledge available to the lay person trying to be prepared for a disaster, regardless of severity. Your common sense approach and ability to break the medical jargon down to be understandable is an immense help to those of us who do not work or follow the field.

With that, I understand your time is valuable and I hope even if you slow down your time spent here, you will still come to the forum to offer advice and help to those of us that truly value your input and expertise.

Thanks for all you have done.

Nurse Amy,

I to have read with interest your articles and I appreciate the time you have taken to post them. I thank you for your time and knowledge and would miss you if you should decide to leave. I know that I have made changes to my preparations based on the advice you have so freely given. I, for one, do appreciate you.

I for one have gained alot of good info from your posts. I have purchased your book which I actually read cover to cover, which you should take as a compliment lol. But seriously, you have to do what you have to do, you will be missed here. Thanks for everything.

I would hate to lose you from our little group, I have enjoyed and learned from your post, and if you are to leave it will be a real loss for us, but if you must go do so with my thanks!

I totaly agree..

Seems that you could sell I pods here with spam and nothing happens...But a true NEED and you get squat!!

Well this site will go the way of everything ..it is changing ..and not for the Right reasons..

JMO...

Only thing I see changing is people constantly stating that they are leaving, and people bitching about spam ads. Yet they can't fix the broken parts of the site which have been brought up in many threads. What's it been, over a month now. Not even a real announcement about it. I'm begining to think that the Government actually runs this site.

Only thing I see changing is people constantly stating that they are leaving, and people bitching about spam ads. Yet they can't fix the broken parts of the site which have been brought up in many threads. What's it been, over a month now. Not even a real announcement about it. I'm begining to think that the Government actually runs this site.

Lol...or cry?

Guys,

you will be missed. There has been some problems with the site ownership. I do not know what they are, I do know that your insight is appreciated. Being a moderator is tough and you are appreciated but you also have other responsibilities.

I would hate to see you go. My bride spends more time in the medical section than I do and she does have several of your books. I wish I had an answer. I have trouble getting answers as well so I just don't know what is going on.

Good luck to you; I would like you to stay but you have to do what is right for you guys.

God bless you for the gift you have been to us.

I have just joined Survival Cache and through them I found Doomandbloom. Next months paycheque I am ordering your book.

Please dont underestimate the value of your presence here.

I have read all the posts h ere and it is obvious you have impacted most people here and you are highly valued.

Hope you reconsider

I have just joined Survival Cache and through them I found Doomandbloom. Next months paycheque I am ordering your book.

Please dont underestimate the value of your presence here.

I have read all the posts h ere and it is obvious you have impacted most people here and you are highly valued.

Hope you reconsider

I meant I have read all the posts in this thread not all the posts :o LOL

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. This was the ONE forum we were spending our time keeping up with. We feel a great responsibility when we offer our help. It is frustrating offering medical articles that never appear and emailing the owners who never respond. I don't know what happened to this forum, maybe just neglect from the owners too busy trying to sell things. We spend most of our time writing, which you can see on our site and in the book (we have over 250 FREE articles online for your education). If you need to make a medical kit feel free to print out our content lists and DIY, we really don't care if you buy ours, just get some medical supplies please.

Nurse Amy

www.doomandbloom.net

Thank you for caring.

I can only hope the owner comes back from holiday or whatever is keeping him/her occupied and unavailable.

Personally I am excited to order your book.

I have alot of interest in the healing side of things and am pretty certain I would dedicate myself to that area

if it hit the fan. Your book sounds like just the ticket.