Sign in to follow this  
Hossfly

The Walking Dead

Returns tomorrow night at 8pm Central time on AMC. All day marathon of seasons 1 & 2 today.

Kick back and get some zombie apocalypse entertainment! Some of the bars and clubs around here are even planning WD parties!

That actor was on The Talking Dead after the 2nd showing.. Pretty cool guy. Wish he could have stuck around the show a bit longer, but I guess Rick needed a sacrificial victom to show his growth as a leader who'll do anything to pretect the group.

Always keep your machete sharp and in your hand.

When Tomas when crazy on Big Tiny, was that a little over board on the blood splattering?

Ricks character has evolved from confused patient to co leader. Now he is leaning towards hardened dictator.

Shows how easily one can lose his humanity in stressful times.

Darl doesnt have the 'social skills' and temperment to be alpha. But perfectly capable Right Hand man. He is perceptive, more than just 'situational awareness', even for a RedNeck :P
as the great Regulator5 would say "I resemble that remark!"

Do you remember the first season where Daryl's brother is handcuffed to the top a building. He escaped by cutting off his hand. They found evidence where he cauterized the stump with an iron.

Anyone think he might show back up at some time?