Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hossfly

The Walking Dead

43 posts in this topic

Returns tomorrow night at 8pm Central time on AMC. All day marathon of seasons 1 & 2 today.

Kick back and get some zombie apocalypse entertainment! Some of the bars and clubs around here are even planning WD parties!

yes he did have it coming! I like the road rick is starting to take in order to protect his own. He was living in a world that no longer existed and was taking reckless risks.

That actor was on The Talking Dead after the 2nd showing.. Pretty cool guy. Wish he could have stuck around the show a bit longer, but I guess Rick needed a sacrificial victom to show his growth as a leader who'll do anything to pretect the group.

Always keep your machete sharp and in your hand.

When Tomas when crazy on Big Tiny, was that a little over board on the blood splattering?

Ricks character has evolved from confused patient to co leader. Now he is leaning towards hardened dictator.

Shows how easily one can lose his humanity in stressful times.

Tdog is a follower gets scared easily so he needs a leader. Darrell is a alpha and could be the leader but he was a lone wolf so now he is respecting the group dynamic

Darl doesnt have the 'social skills' and temperment to be alpha. But perfectly capable Right Hand man. He is perceptive, more than just 'situational awareness', even for a RedNeck :P

Darl doesnt have the 'social skills' and temperment to be alpha. But perfectly capable Right Hand man. He is perceptive, more than just 'situational awareness', even for a RedNeck :P
as the great Regulator5 would say "I resemble that remark!"

Do you remember the first season where Daryl's brother is handcuffed to the top a building. He escaped by cutting off his hand. They found evidence where he cauterized the stump with an iron.

Anyone think he might show back up at some time?

I think he'll show up tonight... Yup, he's too mean to die.

yup.. cant leave that kind of loose end forever. ANd i dont anticipate him being wlecome into the fold either. Would Darl stay with group or go with bro

Ooooh! Did ya watch it? I'm not gonna spill the beans if you haven't... But it's getting good
i dont want to spill the beans either but the governor is pure evil...