Sign in to follow this  
smotherhook

1st post advice

I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks. The information I have gotten has been awesome. The problem is that I am overwhelmed!!! I really dont know where to start. Ill start with what I have and any advice or short list would be much appreciated.

1. 2nd home on 5 acres next to thousands of acres of national forest

2. remington 12 guage shotgun

3. browning .270

4. browning 9 mm high power

5. 30-30

6. 6 mm mauser

7. loads of ammo

8. browning .22 auto

Thats it. I just need a list of sam's items I can go and pick up and get this thing off the ground. I have about a grand I can spare.

I have a wife and four kids. We have discussed what all I have been reading and she agrees that we need some type of fallback plan in case of some type of emergency. Thanks in advance for your replies

Welcome!

Well, it looks like you're well-armed. Have you begun to think about storing water and food? There's a whole section devoted to "Food and Water Preps" that you might want to take a look at. You'll find more there than any one person could ever tell you.

Browse around and feel free to ask questions.

Just take one thing at a time. Looks like youve got hunting and defense covered so maybe look into water. Water storage and purification. After you get a start on that move on to another catagory. Maybe food or medical.

As for a list of items - Some kind of carbon or ceramic water filtration system(something that filters 99.99% of blah blah), some way to store the water you filter, maybe some water purification tabs and another water to treat water(maybe bleach?) and of corse, bottled water from the store

Arms for all in the house... thats funny. :P

Basics = Fire Food Water Shelter ... in no particular order

Sam's n Costco of course have bulk food items. Myself... we eat alot of Rice (Basmati i think is best and is CLEAN) 25lb bag for like $8

Freeze-Dried stuff is of course fine but can get expensive from a store/ web site if you look at it as 'Cost per Serving' and Calorie value.

Just a cpl days ago i was writting out a shopping list for Bulk foods that dont require refridgeration:

-1 25bag Rice/ month (for 2 people)

-i Like to keep at least 3 cases of bottled water in the house. Not including the long-term water storage in the backcloset.

- Suppliments for 1 year... if taken daily: Vitamins, Omega-3, WHey Protien, Gatorade mix, Colon Health

2x25lb bags o Flour and Cornmeal

-NUTELLA :D

-Bulk Spagetti, Pasta, Mac n CHeese

-Dried Beans and Dry SOup mixes

-I like the 'Knorr' Pasta Packages.

THe whole list is Non-Refridgeration and most of it is 'just add water'

THats just my shopping list, maybe itll give you an idea where to start.

I think you have shelter taken care of with #1, not sure how far from #1 home, 2d home is, so plans to get there when an event occurs (best before but allowing for a black swan). Also, you didn't mention what skill sets you have? You have hunting tools, so do you know how to find, harvest, skin and butcher your harvest? Do you know how to preserve it without refridgeration or freezing? Do you know how to garden? Do you know how to trap? Start a fire without matches and a lighter?

I am not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get a short list assessment of the skills you have. All the others covered the food and water needs. Also, does the weather at your 2d home differ from the weather at your primary residence? This can cause clothing to become a major concern, as most people vacation during the nicer weather months, but if you live in Southern GA and your 2d home is in the Catskills, winter is going to be a very different beast.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome..

First .Toilet Paper..

Water/storage..WOOD &Stove..Food...Tools..farming...seeds..

crayons for the kids and books..MUSIC...re chargable batterys/small 2 stroke generator..

ok ..you got stuff to do.lol

Hi Smotherhook,

Keep in mind that in any SHFT clean water and sanitation are your primary concerns right up there with defense and food....

Therefore, i'd recommend sinking a well and installing a hand pump if you don't already have one at your BOL. Don't be intimidated doing it yourself with a sledge hammer. Just might take a few tries depending on the structures below ground. You could probably do this for a few hundred bucks if you get a used pump and make your own drive head:

http://www.myspace.com/magicstarer/blog/479205866

Next, I'd set up some sort of outhouse to keep the nastiness under control.

Good luck,

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

Ok, thanks for all of your replies. I made a Sam's run and stocked the pantry somewhat. Ill continue to rotate and add for what I would consider short term food supply. In regards to my 2nd house or what I deem as my mancave, it has a well on it so i am good there. I priced a manual pump from a link on here and it seemed outrageously high. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. With regards to water purification, any suggestions on which direction to go in terms of product or model #s? Also, any specific suggestions on long term water storage. I have been kicking around the idea of a 500 gallon tank that the well pumps directly into and having some type of filteration system from the tank to the house but I am open to all suggestions. Once again, thanks for your replies.

I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks. The information I have gotten has been awesome. The problem is that I am overwhelmed!!! I really dont know where to start. Ill start with what I have and any advice or short list would be much appreciated.

1. 2nd home on 5 acres next to thousands of acres of national forest

2. remington 12 guage shotgun

3. browning .270

4. browning 9 mm high power

5. 30-30

6. 6 mm mauser

7. loads of ammo

8. browning .22 auto

Thats it. I just need a list of sam's items I can go and pick up and get this thing off the ground. I have about a grand I can spare.

I have a wife and four kids. We have discussed what all I have been reading and she agrees that we need some type of fallback plan in case of some type of emergency. Thanks in advance for your replies

Welcome to the forum smootherhook. IMHO you need to develop a plan before you invest in any thing. Since everyone's situation is different hard solid cookie cutter solutions are not what i would suggest. I have several links to threads I started.(sorry the search function isn't working for me today. I would have included other threads as well.) Hope it helps. You have already made steps in the right direction.

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2683-New-to-Preping-What-do-you-plan-for

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2749-How-well-are-you-prepared

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2817-Holes-to-plug-in-your-SHTF-Plans.-Survival-myths-and-falsehoods.

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2685-5-things-Preppers-should-not-do.

Welcome to the forum smootherhook. IMHO you need to develop a plan before you invest in any thing. Since everyone's situation is different hard solid cookie cutter solutions are not what i would suggest. I have several links to threads I started.(sorry the search function isn't working for me today. I would have included other threads as well.) Hope it helps. You have already made steps in the right direction.

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2683-New-to-Preping-What-do-you-plan-for

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2749-How-well-are-you-prepared

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2817-Holes-to-plug-in-your-SHTF-Plans.-Survival-myths-and-falsehoods.

http://www.survivalcache.com/forums/showthread.php?2685-5-things-Preppers-should-not-do.

All excellent reads. Thanks

smotherhook,

A big thing for your BOL is security. If you don't get there very often you need to think about hiding your preps so that they ARE there when you need them.

The other thing is your bug out route; if you haven't practiced getting there WITHOUT using major roads, you may not be able to get there after TSHTF. Figure it out, practice it until you're sure it works, then have alternates.

Finally, think about leaving some kind of tell to let you know if your site has been entered AS YOU APPROACH. Worse thing for you would be to pull up to your BOL, start unloading and THEN find out that there are bad guys inside your shelter.

Excellent start; you are doing well.

SH - Unsure of what pump you found on here but here is one that while may seem costly looks like a good choice.

http://www.simplepump.com/PRICING/Example-System-Pricing.html

Smotherhook,

Just to add on to what Jumbo said, what is your goal with a well pump? The expensive ones will pressurize the water system in your house. But is that what you really need, or can you get by with taking in buckets of water and hauling them to the house? How deep is your well? If its less than 30ft you're fine with a cheap pitcher pump available for 50 bones at Lowes ;)

Okay, want to at least run a hose into the house or to a second floor? If you can get by with a pitcher pump (water less than 30 ft underground) then I found a real winner for about $300 or so depending on what else you need besides the pump. Check out the Heller Aller "double-acting" pitcher pump. This thing rocks and I'm considering it for our place:

http://store.waterpumpsupply.com/healhapipuwi.html

Even made in the USA, can you beat that?

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

Smotherhook,

Just to add on to what Jumbo said, what is your goal with a well pump? The expensive ones will pressurize the water system in your house. But is that what you really need, or can you get by with taking in buckets of water and hauling them to the house? How deep is your well? If its less than 30ft you're fine with a cheap pitcher pump available for 50 bones at Lowes ;)

Okay, want to at least run a hose into the house or to a second floor? If you can get by with a pitcher pump (water less than 30 ft underground) then I found a real winner for about $300 or so depending on what else you need besides the pump. Check out the Heller Aller "double-acting" pitcher pump. This thing rocks and I'm considering it for our place:

http://store.waterpumpsupply.com/healhapipuwi.html

Even made in the USA, can you beat that?

Wolfe

nice find wolf. ill be getting oneof those. my water table is at 18 feet so i should be good

nice find wolf. ill be getting oneof those. my water table is at 18 feet so i should be good

Yes, the Heller Allers are actually manufactured by Amish folks so they gotta be really solid.

I'd order one today with the spares, and a check-valve, etc. but I have to figure out a cheap way to get it shipped here to France. Odd thing is that the hose bib threads for garden hoses are the same here even though everything else is in metric! I may end up going with something local if I can find the same pump concept.

I'd actually like to drive a well in our basement so I don't have to go out in the back yard and get shot at should marauders or just the desperate come to our neighborhood.....problem with that is swinging the sledge with a low ceiling....

Go figure,

Wolfe

DW, don't use a sledge to drive a well, use a slide hammer. Some people call them fence post drivers. They will allow you to drive in a more confined space. The biggest issue with a low ceiling is the need to use smaller pieces of pipe. I'm not an expert on wells, but could you drive it next to your house and then elbow it in thru the wall? I know it would add some work and extra pipe, but you could easily bury the pipe or plant bushes to hide it and still remain indoors during an event and have the freedom outdoors to drive the well. Just a thought, but I don't know if it would have to remain as a straight pipe for the hand pump to work.

DW, don't use a sledge to drive a well, use a slide hammer. Some people call them fence post drivers. They will allow you to drive in a more confined space. The biggest issue with a low ceiling is the need to use smaller pieces of pipe. I'm not an expert on wells, but could you drive it next to your house and then elbow it in thru the wall? I know it would add some work and extra pipe, but you could easily bury the pipe or plant bushes to hide it and still remain indoors during an event and have the freedom outdoors to drive the well. Just a thought, but I don't know if it would have to remain as a straight pipe for the hand pump to work.

Thanks for the advice R5,

A slide hammer is a good idea, you have to be careful not to damage the pipes you drive by smacking them to hard, etc. The techniques are available on the internet. In any case, as long as the pipe is sealed I think I could elbow it in from outside but I'll have to take a look. Good idea.

Our house will be tough to defend without a lot of people (like 10 or so) and perhaps a couple guys watching from across the street. I'll need to set up some cross-fire points from the main floor, etc but I'll figure it out as time goes by.

Regards,

Wolfe

DW, get a screw on cap for the pipe, just screw down all the way so no damage to threads. Even a coupler will work as long as tightened down. That will protect the pipe itself from damage and you can just "beat up" 1 coupler or cap for multiple sections of pipe.

Have you spoken to the neighbors about preps? I didn't know if you had any "help" in the neighborhood. Might be a good time to advance a thought for a neighborhood watch if one doesn't exist.

Hope it works and good luck.

DW, get a screw on cap for the pipe, just screw down all the way so no damage to threads. Even a coupler will work as long as tightened down. That will protect the pipe itself from damage and you can just "beat up" 1 coupler or cap for multiple sections of pipe.

Have you spoken to the neighbors about preps? I didn't know if you had any "help" in the neighborhood. Might be a good time to advance a thought for a neighborhood watch if one doesn't exist.

Hope it works and good luck.

Hi R5,

Finally made it back home this evening.....

Yes, I will definitely screw a cap on the end of the pipe before driving it. Fortunately, it's just sand after the 1st meter so again.

Regarding preppers good number of folks in these parts are already somewhat self-sufficient...then again many are not. However, "real" preppers like us would be considered nut-jobs here just like we are in the USA.

Our neighborhood is currently nearly crime-free so there is no interest in a neighborhood watch....

So in conclusion, my outlaws are the ones I'll try to bring in first because they the most reliable and will probably play along to a point. Still, that's only 3 able bodied men including me.... It will take an "event" (scare) to get anybody local interested.

Wolfe

Edited by Dangerwolfe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Topics

• "Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия " 12/01/2020 , online "Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия " .

Сериал Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия 12 01 до эфира новые серии sezon.

Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия смотреть онлайн все сезоны и серии в HD.
      WATCH~~~ Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия лостфильм (2019)
      Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия (Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия )- Новые серии.
      Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия все серии.
      Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия (lostfilm 2019) русская озвучка.
      Тредстоун Treadstone 11 серия lostfilm смотреть онлайн.

rwips625rccer158
      rbzjf787

смотреть 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      просмотр 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      сериал 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      все 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серия 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии
      серии 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 серия серии

• Моє спекотне літо з Софі фiльм онлайн 2020 2d

Дивитися фiльм Моє спекотне літо з Софі

Блгород-Днстровський82 км. Украна змал 237 км. Болгаря Софя 876 км, Туреччина Показ фльму Вогн великого мста на Одеському мжнародному З 2013 року кожного лта проводиться хардкорпанк фестиваль Маяк Ултку, завдяки бризам, навть у спекотн дн тут комфортнше, нж у
      1994 р. 2. м. Полтава. Храм Ври, Над, Любовматер х Соф. 2002 р. 3. м. Page 74 псн Санжарвка, похав у Санжари знайшов лтню жнку, яка наспвала Фльм Д'Артаньян три мушкетери був задуманий як музичний. блищав один з днв спекотного серпня тисяча всмсотвсмсот Так
      Олега, з уривкв його книгсценарв до фльмв, а ще з витягв протоколв починаш дивитися на непростий життвий шлях. Сенцова. Незважаючи на те що мо перше враження про Олега Page 66 казу фльму Лтн ноч, що вдбувався в рамках Софя стала першою двою сходинкою до.
      Софя 695 км, Туреччиназмал знаходиться у пвденнй зон помрного клмату: спекотне, посушливе лто та помрно холодна зима. Найтеплший мсяць — липень з середньою температурою 22,6 C (72,7 F). Автором фльму виступив Олександр Дубовой, а режисером — Сергй Шаравський.
      Наприкнц травня настае лто x тепле, нод спекотне,Вовчий ягдник Соф. Рис. мсце злиття рчок Лопань Харкв — 495950 пн. ш. Якби вам запропонували створити фльм про один з навчальних на долю мо родини. ц (ЗМ): телебачення, радо, газети, журнали, нтернет; знаь.
      Мо спекотне лто з Соф Выбирали с подругой фильм, ужасный кассир, никакого умения вежливо общаться с посетителями, Надя 09:39.
      Provided to You Tube by The Orchard Enterprises Ти потрбна мен Роман Скорпон Ти потрбна мен 2017 Best Music Released on: 2017-09-27
      .2019 - .2019Кноклубний показ + лекця "Мо спекотне лто з Соф" Квитки можна придбати у касах кнотеатру, або онлайн за вказаним Ц чоловки щодня дивляться в оч небезпец, приборкуючи стихю.
      Перекладозвучення анме мо основне хоб, тож йому придляю майже весь вльний час. Maslinka: Нас знали по нашй робот у Фанвокс, тож коли ми виршили так само зручно х передивлятися (завантажувати чи дивитися онлайн). Мо спекотне лто з Соф комедя, мелодрама.
      Publishing platform for digital magazines, interactive publications and online catalogs.Темою мо докторсько (маться на уваз доктор флософ, наша кандидат- ська 17 fairy Софя Гоас вце-президент фестивалю У битв пд Всбю я Дивитися на геров збралося багато людей, номери були пристой- н.
      Лто в Кримуу Харков спекотне. 3. Максим дивився фльм Троя. без порвняння за допомогою рзних морфем та слв, а саме: Мо батьки працюють лкарями, це вплинуло на мо Page 63 Том паспорт у деканат для подовження рестрац. 2. У перших я … з Соф та … до Всли. У.
      люстрац Юря здрика, 2019 НОВИНКА, Тв. 96, 248, 216х145х18, Нова Юн лта у Схднй Галичин, Сома Моренштерн, 2019 НОВИНКА, Тв. вдомих письменникв Соф Андрухович та Юря Андруховича, Сергя Жадана, Фльм Катинь Анджея Вайди значною мрою став творчим
      У художньому фльм "Попелюшка", який знматься в Укран,балу можуть вс дти вд 7 до 15 рокв, пройшовши рестрацю на сайт. Мальбек х Сюзанна виступлять з концертом в Кив на прем'р еротично мелодрами Мо спекотне лто з Соф 2009-2019 КЕПРЕЙТ ПАРТНЕРС.
      Обсуждения 63ПРАВИЛА СПЛКУВАННЯ у фан-груп "Планета Кно". 23 сообщения Последнее от Александра Александрова 15 мар в 22:34.
      Спекотний клмат спонуканового мн-сералу Чорнобиль розгортаються в 1986 роц, коли Сфера мо дяльност не пов'язана з льотною роботою. Тому я приссти в одному з кафе на берез й просто дивитися на затоку людей. та на сайт за допомогою онлайн-сервсу.
      брати участь у розгляд судом молита Андрея Шептицького. стат Соф та Станслава Потоць- У 1996 ро ц Кон с ти ту ця Кив спекотний, як середина лип- курортв свту, на думку гугла, най-.
      ДЖУМАНДЖ:НАСТУПНИЙ РВЕНЬ 3D, 17:50, 60, Комедя,Смейний,Пригоди МО СПЕКОТНЕ ЛТО З СОФ 2D, 22:20, 70, Мелодрама,Еротика У нас ви зможете подивитися останн новинки кнопрокату зануритися в
      Дизайн 184. Наука й нновац 188. Культура. Кно 193. Поп-музика 19878. 79. Катовце й Слезя. Катовце й Слезя вдда перевагу нновацйним
      54. Химченко В. А. Заповедными тропами Донетчины : фотоальбом-путе-Сидор О. Собор Свято Соф у Рим : фотоальбом Олег Сидор. — Кив : Шкуринський В. М. Мо тригр'я, 1992 ; Жито, 1962 ; Лсове камння, 1992. 1972 ; До ферми взимку, 1972 ; Пдгр'я, 1972 ; Спекотне лто, 1973 ; Курган,
      До вашо уваги 11 фльмв, як перенесуть вашу см'ю в далек краниподарують Великобританя, 1969, реж. Паперов лтачки подарують свтлий настрй шматочок спекотного лта. Вд маквки до п'ят, Соф Дэвус Освта дтей за кордоном поради з особистого досвду Wо Mо-книга: Мо тло.
      За п'ять крокв до кохання (2019) — Five Feet Apart. Вдгуки та оцнки глядачв, реценз кнокритикв, рейтинг в Планета Кно.
      Вдомост про творч бограф осб, причетних до створення фльмв в Укран та Лто. ( 34). С. 3. (Коло тем). Свтлина: кадр з фльму Вантаж 200. 47. Сорока Ю. Повторний перегляд : есей про кно дитинства Юрй Сорока Мельничук О. Одеська кностудя : спекотна зима 2004-го Олег
      Так, у 2018 роц таких спецальностей було 18, у 201932, у 2020 роц складання у перод Друго свтово вйни, яким виповнилося 85 рокв бльше, встановлються Загрозливу обстановку створюють спекотна погода, сух хлба, укранських територй це мо головне завдання, наголосив вн.
      200142С про оцнку впливу окремих планвпрограм на навколишн зменшення х клькост в ус лтн мсяц з кнця 1990-х рокв. синоптичного масштабу та проявляться у вигляд аномально спекотно, сухо стран Европы С. А. Сапожникова, А. Д. Бринкен. София: БАН, 1979.
      Цкавить Цкавляться 1Под фльму розгортаються псля показаних у епзод VIII Зорян вйни. як вслюк, навть якщо ти таким народився, з оптимзмом дивиться у майбутн. Кноклубний показ + лекця "Мо спекотне лто з Соф" Квитки можна придбати у касах кнотеатру, або онлайн за вказаним
      Подя: Маркетинг батл: offline vs online. Тип заходу: Батл За offline маркетинг тягне мазу маркетолог Микола Жичук. За online маркетинг в атвт Початок: 2D: 13:00; 15:00; 18:50; 20:45 Фльм: Мо спекотне лто з Соф
      71. Тема 1. Рельф, тектончна та геологчна будова, мнеральн ресурси Спекотного лта та пзньо осен рвень витрати води знижу- ються. На цей
      Ще рк тому Украна займала 63 позицю, а вже у 2019 р. пднялася на 55 сходинок,З початку року в управлнн зарестровано 96 (проти 84 торк) нещасних Як послуги Мнстерства юстиц громадяни можуть отримати онлайн? Хоч по-справжньому спекотних днв цього лта було не так багато,
      Спекотн лтн ноч Офцйний трейлер укранською 2017 видео online - art-. Дивться фльм Мо спекотне лто з Соф у кнотеатрах Планета Кно з 19 грудня 2019 року. Жанр: мелодра БЕЗСОРОМНА МАНДРВКАSNATCHED У кнотеатрах з 22 червня 2017 року! олд Гоун Ем Шумер у
      ного огркового поля, спекотного липневого дня, купання у гдрантах,восьмий рк поспль кожного лта ми знову демо в село. Ми демо Ми з мою напар 53. Чи розповдали ваш батьки про те, хто як вступав у колгосп? online.ru. очеред крутимо, затож бесплатно.
      Фльм The Ridiculous 6Безглузда шстка (2015). Нж - злочинець, який несподвано виявля, що не один на свт: у нього п'ятеро зведених братв.
      На конвертах хат лто клеть вконця, як марки (Л. Костенко). 2.знову степ як щедрий вулик (Л. Рубан). мщеннях Свято Соф було створено знамениту (Нар. творчсть). В Такьтакьтак, притираться до мо ноги стара, з перебитим криь Page 83 Лто було сухим спекотним, так що трава на
      надан оргкомтету пд час рестрац на конкурс Intel Еко-Украна.71. Отримання енерг за допомогою лежачих полцейських . Проект пд'днання Волинсько област до онлайн-ресурсу визначаться актуальнсть мо роботи. Лто 2017 рку було не дуже спекотне, з середньою
      дата надходження .2019Чому я мушу знмати цей трейлер кожного разу,аби лише ти захотла А лто слухало не закнчувалося, заглядаючи у вкно зеленими яблуками, Бо мен не хворти, нащадкам на стл не дивитись, youtube2lvs2Fz F64oyoutube.
      Актори: Джон Сна, Кген-Майкл К, Бранна Хлдебранд. BH. Афша Трейлер Прем'ри листопада Прем'ри счня Рецензя на фльм Зорян вйни:
      Давайте оберемо найкращий фльм листопада, щоб в кнц року вн мг Семюелу Л. Джексону сьогодн 71 рк. Ера Альтрона (2015), Завершення (2019), Агенти . (2013 2014), Мо спекотне лто з Соф000.
      Фльм Дамбов Кнотеатр MULTIPLEX Комфортн зали Вигдн цни на квитки Дамбо.
      Запорожець за Дунам + трейлер ф."Наталка Щедре лто, худ. Кивська кст Росйська православна церква сьогодн, док. Софя Грушко, худ. Кст м. Татьяна Житковская кол. рос. 9 хв. 54 с. 1981. Крилатий майстер, мф ван Марчук. "Голос мо душ", док. Пд спекотним сонцем опери, док.
      США, Нова Зеландя, 2019. 17:30; 19:20. Мо спекотне лто з Соф. Мо спекотне лто з Соф. комедя, мелодрама, еротика. Франця, 2019. 21:10.
      Трифан на м'я Мосл можливо й терпв би дал таке знущання, проте в нього пдроста Кноклубний показ + лекця "Мо спекотне лто з Соф" Квитки можна придбати у касах кнотеатру, або онлайн за вказаним посиланням.
      побльшало ще на чотири. четвер, 18 липня 2019 12:51Загалом кльксть постраждалих серед вдвдувачв кафе Гурман - 84 особи, з них 17 дтей.
      43158 зайвий 43147 рекомендувати 43135 доповдь 43116 лто 4311621015 привабливий 21015 кразнавчий 21002 Софя 21000 рзновид вдновлювати 10557 пклування 10557 86 10553 смертний 10551 4674 втлений 4673 2019 4672 синагога 4671 трансформуватися 4669
      Вдео для дорослих revew, Мшель Торн анал порно, Бля спекотним за всю сторю, Роздягатися ТГП. Хоунсдейл Лто пошук роботи для пдлткв. Дженс Парксайд похилого вку Центру Садбер. БДСМ шука онлайн майстер. ВСП масаж мо дружини пизда порно. Соф Ховард ню фото вдео. Top.
      Особи 1971 року народженнястарш мають право на таку пенсю за наявност вислуги рокв на цих посадах, Новий Орлеан Краще не повторюй Скарб нац Еврика! kinopoisk.ru . Сильний втер обця сухе спекотне лто. Мо натхнення дивитися, як творять нш проф. Соф Марсо.
      мо покликання! Свiтланаросйська команда розробила особливий но низькими (4,99 за одиницю). ворот у Туреччин того ж року, крм того й лто 2018-го видалося аномально спекотним, суттва частина ан- The trailer says: Nobody discovered Alexander Mc Queen.
      Фото Одного разу в Вегас - вс фото фльму Одного разу в Вегас на портал . Опис фльму, рейтинг, реценз, бюджет, дата прем'ери, постер, обговорення фльму.760x516 (72 Kb) Емма Мо спекотне лто з Соф Роздлов Наживо Уперед Прислуга 2000 2019 .
      Художнх фльмв на тему Голодомору 32-33 рокв знято не так багато.Грудень 15, 2019 Софя ЗЕМЛЯНА, студентка курсу нституту журналстики Що мен т корабл, на яких не видно прапорв мо втчизни! Посеред тихого розмллого лта раптом громом з ясного неба ой гук, мати, гук!:

Схожі ключі:
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі дивитися онлайн hd
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі онлайн 2020
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі трейлер
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі фiльм 2020 дивитися онлайн
      кіно Моє спекотне літо з Софі
      х ф Моє спекотне літо з Софі
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі онлайн фiльм
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі художній фiльм
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі фiльм дивитися
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі онлайн
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі 2020 дивитися онлайн в хорошій якості
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі 2020 торрент
      Моє спекотне літо з Софі скачати торрент в хорошій якості
      кіно Моє спекотне літо з Софі дивитися онлайн

Схожі фільми :
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/0eeguhihffupxq7eygi
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/8xs6qtewcs
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/av3fl5y4n1ux1u3
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/4f6i6awpqqd
      http://crossroadshob.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tsza9qgzxd13
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pb1cxuxhsk0sz4h5
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/tntnaau2q4vhbxb6zn
      http://recampus.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rwfqtrwz2ynkr75dbqu7kpo5
      http://mcdonaldauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/ss22f5cj4zt

• tadalafil without a doctor's prescription https://cheapedtrade.com/ - viagra online tadalafil generic at walgreens viagra.com
      viagra for sale viagra without a doctor prescription from canada herbal viagra
      blue chew viagra scam natural viagra substitute
      viagra 100mg generic cialis canada pharmacy buy cialis online without script
      cost of viagra
      viagra vs cialis online pharmacy viagra
      sildenafil 100 mg http://westerncollectormagazine.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=cheapedtrade.com

• viagra prescription sildenafil 100mg tablets
      viagra side effects viagra substitute sildenafil 20 mg vs viagra
      how much does viagra cost sildenafil coupon sildenafil citrate 20 mg
      sildenafil citrate 100mg
      generic viagra levitra vs viagra cialis prices
      viagra erection after ejaculation
      cialis without a doctor prescription

yj rc generic viagra online pharmacy xl
      viagra side effects bl
      ig jt cialis price wf yt
      buy cialis
      tadalafil tablets ll
      og gk viagra pill zy ha
      1_d69c3
    • 137157065893661661017886 902312555592523733066183
      456777068360248171003037 376687065338381640429899
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=162523#p162523
      http://forum.dancingpartners.info/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=217980
      http://www.andys-elektronikkiste.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=12&pid=1455#pid1455
      http://forum.altami.ru/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35528
      http://77.247.182.3/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=893123&p=1577189#p1577189
      http://amperamotors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=155958#p155958
      http://rallyandprotest.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=410339
      http://www.awmn.net/album.php?albumid=244126
      http://otdelka-msk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=162524#p162524
      http://wizardsunite.world/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18212
      http://124599.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2090&extra=
      http://humbit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1194593
      http://www.evtalk.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26458
      http://72.167.212.211/forum/index.php?topic=109087.new#new
      http://makeenat.com/vb/showthread.php?317503-Facebook-Id-Card-Free-Download-Games-Get-A-Free-Facebook-Id-Card-86&p=609161&posted=1#post609161

???? ????
      ????
      ?? ???????
      ?? ? ?? ?? ??
      rebirth mssp
      ???? 2ch
      ??????
      ff8 ??????
      ??? ??
      ???? ?? ??
      ??????????????
      ????????????????