excoastie

Another Knife Giveaway

5 posts in this topic

I am giving away another knife. To enter:

Go to the MARKET PLACE

Then click on VENDORS

Then click on Another Knife Giveaway!

Once the thread is open, post the word IN and your name is in the contest.

Prior winners and not eligible… sorry guys.

I will post this on more than one place so everyone has a chance to enter the give-away. Sorry for the repeats!

Brantfat and Lucienuh like this

I came across this in some of the websites and also enrolled my name in one of them. I would like to have the details about the date of expiry and about other offers if any in the name of coupons available with you. Please produce some attachments regarding my request. Thanks in advance.

macys coupons

macys promo code

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Watching the news (really should avoid that)  but they are using Ketamine as an antisuicide medication and the user says it keeps her from committing suicide DUH and chronic pain does not make a person suicidal ?  I have friends that have had multiple surgeries to stop chronic pain some with no success or limited success. I for one feel the AMA and the FDA use less than scientific methods and allow certain doctors much more leeway to function everything can be addictive there are people who are addicted to eating laundry soap some people cut themselves or body dismorphia. IMHO it is reasonable to suspect a person is overusing medication when request for refills mount or their blood test show higher amounts than normal so we have controls I guess using an ID to track will help. Better living through chemistry I believe in it not as abuse of a drug but use to control pain and allow people to have a life, Ketamine if it is useful use it I do not see a problem with pot for people with life threatening diseases I do think as other drugs we cannot totally trust doctors because some will prescribe without care just for the money and there need to be limitations on operating vehicles people need relief but do not need to endanger others IMHO.
    • True forgot about them well really on purpose cause they are FRIGGIN' HUGE. I liked the Coonan as it was a 1911 style and not that HUGE..... I should have stated I wanted them to build one more affordable and more of them.
    • I, ah....ahem....used actually was ISSUED a sap after my law enforcement rookie probation period, and ordered to have it on my person while in patrol. Used a few times with great effect, still have it...somewhere around here, I'm sure. Have a couple of grandsons that are "into" paracord projects. Sent them a jig and oodles of paracord, along with one inch diameter steel balls, for "key fonts, for each of the adults I. The family. About half are finished, so I'll pick them up in June. Never can tell when a key fob will be needed....
    • They make .357 Magnum Desert Eagles.