Sign in to follow this  
excoastie

Another Knife Giveaway!

I got the itch. It’s that time again. It’s time to give another knife away. This one is a small general purpose knife. It is about 5.5 inches long with a blade of 3.75 inches. I made it long ago so it has a few imperfections but nothing that hurts the function of the knife. As a matter of fact, you have to look close to see them (but I see them easily and they drive me crazy!). So here are the rules:

Simply post the word “IN” in this thread. That will put your name into the contest.

You must be over 18 years old or, for those under 18 I must speak with one parent AND receive an e-mail from one of your parents. It’s not that I don’t trust you because of your age. I just want to make sure your parents know what you’re doing. Also, sometime the parents question why a total stranger is sending you ‘free’ things in the mail. We can’t be too safe in these times.

Sadly, if you have received one of my knives for free, you cannot enter. Sorry! However, if you paid for a knife, you are still eligible for this drawing.

I want to run this give-away a week or so the deadline is October 17th at midnight. As usual, I might extend the deadline if we have one or two late comers. No everybody checks these threads daily. I will use a random number generator to select the winner. The winner will then e-mail me with their mailing address. I will package and ship the knife to you. I pay the shipping. The knife is totally free. No strings attached. Ask the people that have won them before and they’ll tell you – absolutely no strings attached. As a matter of fact, once I ship the knife I shred your mailing address. Your info is safe with me.

That’s it! Good luck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1477[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1478[/ATTACH]

Looks like another awesome knife sir! Although I didn't get one for free I have three of your knives and they are PERFECT and beautiful. I'm not in as I want others to have one of your great knives. Good luck everyone!

The random number generator thought long and hard over this and kicked out the name:

vonBayern

Congrats! I will send you an e-mail letting you know that you won and I need your snail mail account. And for those that have yet to win, don’t worry, I’ll do it again!