Sign in to follow this  
jerry9491

Hi - I'm not new, don't read this.

I Agree most definately, Hey Mods can you delete these spam sales mesages that are not respecting the forum sales protocols and thread locations and ban the perpatrators especially since they are non contributors to the forum other than this spam sales crap.

I Agree most definately, Hey Mods can you delete these spam sales mesages that are not respecting the forum sales protocols and thread locations and ban the perpatrators especially since they are non contributors to the forum other than this spam sales crap.

+100000000 I agree

Don't tell me not to read something, say it's your boring vacation pics to the Grand Canyon and "maybe" I won't read it. LMAO

I did say "maybe" !! ;)

As for spammers, I really wish we could track them down, tie them to a tree, and show them just how sharp our knives are. I would even be willing to donate blood to keep them alive longer. Spammers deserve to die, slowly that is. *sinister laugh*

And i thought you were a dr.....

Nawp, believe I'd duck tape'em to a tree and take the old trusty Stihl weedeater to'em. You can no longer waterboard. That's about all I can think of that's left. A few passes up and down'em with some .125 string or Gator wire I believe they'd be coarsed into quitting their spamming and phishing.

dr

That would work I reckon, but keep in mind it's only wrong for Government forces to waterboard these days. The President has never told me I couldn't do it, and so far as I am concerned spammers are committing an act of war against us.

But it doesn't matter if we waterboard or not since the goal is not to extract any information, and I like having them tied to a tree so that when I get tired of having fun I can just string out about 40 feet of intestine and tie it to another tree. Every spammer should have the chance to watch the coyote's eat dinner at least once in their life.

(I'm a very warped and twisted dr LMAO)