Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

should something ever happen.......

AAmen

I will have you KNOW I own my own Texas Cathadur....I can strap that one on and let the pee go..

When I sleep ,I sleep...LMAO..youngens,eeegad

I will bring a Galon of clear MT. Gold..we will see who SLEEPS first.

:}

Words of caution for you young bucks:

There are old fools,

There are bold fools,

But there are no old, bold fools.

As My grandpa used to say " age and treachery will overcome young and beauty......and you ain't that that good looking "

You guys all crack me up! LOL Like many of you this is the only site I participate on. Ive met some great people on here and learned a lot. We should all get Survival Cache Tattos so we can identify each other post SHTF!

But I got the thong for a friend....lol. You ordered the bikini in your size....B)

please dont post any pics of your "friend" in that thong.

something about a man with a cigar in his mouth, an AR-14 on his hip, and a thong in his crack

and wearing camo croc's.................. well never mind. you know where im headed with that one.

Therein lies a problem, paracord IS tw's happy place!!!!

Or at least it WAS before this thread went totally weird. Those are mental images I DO NOT NEED! Where is my Men In Black neural eraser when I need it?:P

tinder-rick is posing in sexy paracord lingerie, it doesn't sound pretty,just close your eyes and think of a happy place..

Calendar???

Oh that would sell....tinder could get some REAL strange request..so would rick..LMAO

reg5 would do it just DARE HIM..lol

Calendar???

Oh that would sell....tinder could get some REAL strange request..so would rick..LMAO

reg5 would do it just DARE HIM..lol

Lmao! I dare all of you to do it! ...coughcough... all proceeds go to tinderwolfs poorman para cord fund...cough cough....and a men in black thingy for capt bart