Sign in to follow this  
ricksconnected

should something ever happen.......

I'll be honest Ricky. If this site went away is probably be done. I've visited a lot of other online forums and there are way too many opinionated hardcore people there. This place is just " homey". I wouldn't want to start over. At this point I'm just on here for the people.

I will come down to Atl..a week end a month/I could pick up Tinder on the way

I could get WVScout to come/and a couple souther Virginia guys too.

have the bear ready we sleep out side and bring everything else ourselfs!!!

B)

This is the one and only site I've visited. I never thought to look for a forum about bugging or survival, I stumbled onto this looking for 10/22 reviews, and found the cache. I read all of the cache before even noticing the forum, and then I just ghost surfed for about a month before getting involved.

So I don't plan on going anywhere else.

(I do however strongly feel that we should all have a huge BOL compound to meet at!!!)

coolest thing,

i did find a "survival" store in my area. its a pretty neat little shop. they are totally geared towards the

prepper. all kinds of neat things in there. they have a little spot where they hold monthly meetings it looked like in the back. i might have to get involved. i asked them how long they had been in business and he told me just over a yr. lets me know a bit about their business flow. it was a good find today guys.

i was just having a bad feeling about things so i posted up this question.

matt im still trying to get up your way bro. i need to see some snow pics to remind me of how beautiful,

wild and wonderful my home state really is.

I'm with wolf on this one. I "visit" other sites , but most are wanna be havens and the rest are so antigovernment that they make me nervous and I am NOT happy with the "whitehouse" these days.... but I am peaceful about my bitchn.

You pick one Rick...Post a "back-up plan".

I've looked at other sites before I found this one, but this is like home. I don't always agree with the posts, but I respect everyone here, and would definitely miss it.

I like the idea of a huge BOL, I'm sure you all would like it to be in Texas though lol....

Belong to afew forms, but survival cache is where i feel at home the most. Belong to one in Canada & the mods there freak out when you start postining & talking about survival/SHTF . I hope this form never goes down, if it does i'd be very sad.

Edited by P210SIG

coolest thing,

i did find a "survival" store in my area. its a pretty neat little shop. they are totally geared towards the

prepper. all kinds of neat things in there. they have a little spot where they hold monthly meetings it looked like in the back. i might have to get involved. i asked them how long they had been in business and he told me just over a yr. lets me know a bit about their business flow. it was a good find today guys.

i was just having a bad feeling about things so i posted up this question.

matt im still trying to get up your way bro. i need to see some snow pics to remind me of how beautiful,

wild and wonderful my home state really is.

That reminds me!!! A couple weeks ago I drove past a place in Latrobe PA called "preppers paradise". I didn't have time to stop in but the idea warmed my soul.

Edited by ImBuggingOutMan

I've looked at some other sites and they don't seem to have the same quality of folks on them, too many mall warriors and mad maxs, I like you guys because you are a lot more common sense, and this forum follows some rules of decorum and civility with out anyone really having to ask for it.

the only other forum I'm on you either have to be a Marine or Corpsman to get in. and most of it is just a bunch of grabass funny stuff going on. i come here for the serious and informative stuff, well sometimes i grab ass but that is because warrior is a sexy bitch.

Imbuggingoutman you saw a shop called preppers paradise and you didn't stop???? That's it we are changing the secret handshake and you are out of the club!!!

LMAO.... Maybe he couldn't get stopped fast enough. Let him explain before you change the handshake....lol.

LMAO.... Maybe he couldn't get stopped fast enough. Let him explain before you change the handshake....lol.

I have an excuse...it may not be good enough but hey, any excuse is a good excuse, right!?

.....I was taking my gf to a third eye blind concert....they're her favorite and I owed her from taking me to tenacious d....

Edited by ImBuggingOutMan

I have an excuse...it may not be good enough but hey, any excuse is a good excuse, right!?

.....I was taking my gf to a third eye blind concert....they're her favorite and I owed her from taking me to tenacious d....

I don't care if my wife was in labor in the car I would have pulled over to check their inventory.

Guys,

I do go to the Survival Mom http://thesurvivalmom.com/ and I go to Survival Blog http://95.143.193.148/ as well as Backwoods Country Home http://www.backwoodshome.com/ . Unfortunately none of them have real 'blog' spots like this one.

The sites I've found with a lot of posting have so far contained way too many mall ninjas for me. I went to a presentation the other day on Texas gun law and way too many folks wanted to know WHEN they could "pop a cap in his A**" as one young lady put it! OK, I know folks are uptight but I don't want to be around that environment.

You guys are the greatest and when one of us steps over the line a bit (and many of us, me included, have done so) it is all brought back with a minimum of heat and flame.

I hope we never lose this site, but IF we do, I expect things to be going downhill VERY quickly and my posting days will be over. You folks and our new preppers are the only reason I'm still here.

I don't care if my wife was in labor in the car I would have pulled over to check their inventory.

Depends on how good a shot she is, Twolf. Under those conditions with MY bride, there would be NO consideration of additional children for me!:rolleyes: