Sign in to follow this  
William Tell

Survival Tabs and Rations

Hey guys, me again. I came across these some time ago, while searching for rations for my BOB and food preps. They are called survival tabs, and are supposed to make a good emergency ration, according to the testimonials. Heres a link: http://www.survivaltabs.com/

Has anyone ever tried these? If you have, are they something you would encourage others to get? I was considering getting some tabs, or more MAYDAY rats. My thinking is, if I stock pile some up, I could always use them as a lunch meal-time replacement, or a snack.

Anywho, I already have a Mayday 3600 Ration (supposedly enough to keep a guy going for about 3 days) and was considering getting more. OR maybe some of these survival tabs that I posted the link to, above. Any one tried either of these? Recommendations? Condemnations? Anything about either product?

Thanks gang!

I've bought a container of the Survivaltabs and will not ever do so again, They taste terrible, will not satisfy your hunger and if not used within a couple of months they can harden to the consistancy of concrete. You would be better off with the Mayday rations.

I've bought a container of the Survivaltabs and will not ever do so again, They taste terrible, will not satisfy your hunger and if not used within a couple of months they can harden to the consistancy of concrete. You would be better off with the Mayday rations.

Oh damn. Thanks cop!