Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonBayern

Problem with link for New Posts...

34 posts in this topic

let us know if anyone is still having problems. Thanks for bearing with us!

im still having problems. i dont get topic reply notices via email any more. they just all of a sudden stopped coming.

in signed up for them too.

I'll try and figure out what's going on. Everything should be gtg now. Have you double checked your settings since the upgrade? You can see what threads you are subscribed to, if they are still there,select them and then click on the drop down menu below and upgrade subscription type..

You may have to resubscribe to the thread(s) and select what type of notifications you want to receive...

If you're still subscribed to them and everything here is set correctly, maybe check your spam settings on your email account and make sure they are not going there...

Give an update when you get a chance and maybe we can figure it out...

Edited by SurvivalCache

Here is one other possible solution, since the version of this program has changed you may have a bad cookie (no not the eating kind).

Try logging out, then log back in, this will reset the cookie from this site that normally keeps you logged in.

And if that doesn't work you might also try hitting CTRL + F5 at the same time, this will force a full reload of the page your on. Theory there is your computer may be trying to work from the cache which after the upgrade is different from what is here now, and while it looks like your clicking on a button but there's not anything there now.

And if you just think you heard a zooming noise over your head with all this technical mumbo, try what I just said to the best of your ability and report back here. ;)

And if you just think you heard a zooming noise over your head with all this technical mumbo, try what I just said to the best of your ability and report back here. ;)

im closing my curtains. and here all this time i thought REG was the one looking in on me to watch my expressions as i

read the SC forums. lol i'll keep you guys posted.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0