Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonBayern

Problem with link for New Posts...

34 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having a problem with the 'New Posts' button?

I keep getting this message when I click on it:

Unavailable

Site temporarily unavailable.

Connection timed out - please try again.

I can still access the site by going through the forum itself.

Unavailable

Same thing here since Thrusday

Unavailable

So, who is taking ownership of this and putting it back in order?

Okay, I think that the crew here is going to try to feed me a crap filled Twinkie after reading my opinion, but remember, it is only an opinion. Maybe I deserve a crapola-filled Twinkies for my opinion. After all, it’s just an opinion…

I am still fairly new to this site. When I first visited, my goal was to get new ideas for honing my prepping skills. I found tons of outstanding information on this site. The people here are excellent folks that willingly help whenever they can. I made new friends, even if only ‘Internet friends’. And I have learned to respect a lot of people that post here. I am thankful just to be a member of this community.

Interestingly enough, I have never received a bill from the site’s owners as compensation for the excellent product they supply. I didn’t have to give them a valid credit card number before signing on and becoming a member. And, when a few of my posts ‘pushed the envelope’, I didn’t receive any punishments or warnings from the site’s moderators even though I probably deserved one.

In my mind, this site is a bargain and a half! I find the ‘New Post’ problems as an inconvenience, too. But I am here as a guest; a non-paying guest. I stay for free because the owner’s decided to keep it free. And as a guest staying free, I am not going complain because my coffee is a little cold or because I liked more jam on my toast. I am thankful that they provide me an excellent product for free. I am not going to hold their feet to the fire to repair the situation. I am grateful for what I have and what they provide. When they have the opportunity, they will repair it. Until that time, I’ll get up and pour more hot coffee in my cup and enjoy my toast as is, so to speak.

Okay, I think that the crew here is going to try to feed me a crap filled Twinkie after reading my opinion, but remember, it is only an opinion. Maybe I deserve a crapola-filled Twinkies for my opinion. After all, it’s just an opinion…

I am still fairly new to this site. When I first visited, my goal was to get new ideas for honing my prepping skills. I found tons of outstanding information on this site. The people here are excellent folks that willingly help whenever they can. I made new friends, even if only ‘Internet friends’. And I have learned to respect a lot of people that post here. I am thankful just to be a member of this community.

Interestingly enough, I have never received a bill from the site’s owners as compensation for the excellent product they supply. I didn’t have to give them a valid credit card number before signing on and becoming a member. And, when a few of my posts ‘pushed the envelope’, I didn’t receive any punishments or warnings from the site’s moderators even though I probably deserved one.

In my mind, this site is a bargain and a half! I find the ‘New Post’ problems as an inconvenience, too. But I am here as a guest; a non-paying guest. I stay for free because the owner’s decided to keep it free. And as a guest staying free, I am not going complain because my coffee is a little cold or because I liked more jam on my toast. I am thankful that they provide me an excellent product for free. I am not going to hold their feet to the fire to repair the situation. I am grateful for what I have and what they provide. When they have the opportunity, they will repair it. Until that time, I’ll get up and pour more hot coffee in my cup and enjoy my toast as is, so to speak.

No crap-filled twinkie for you my friend, we're ALL still here.

TWO THUMBS UP!! no bad twinkie for you!

Excoastie, Don't worry about anything.

Everyone else, Yes it's frustrating having something not working. While there hasn't been any word from anyone about it, I'm sure they're working on it. This is a free site, and programming takes time. give it a little bit, all will be taken care of...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0